QUINN SIGNS NEW CONTRACT
-
Denver signed TE Richard Quinn to a contract, but I'm not sure of the details. I always liked this kid, he can really play.
-
DOH!
you're getting dirt on my wool!
-
I knew about this story....
and you STILL GOT ME!!!
Bastage!!!
-
I knew about this story....
and you STILL GOT ME!!!
Bastage!!!
I knew about this story....
and you STILL GOT ME!!!
Bastage!!!

-
Zombo said:
LOL ... you're dick.Zombo
--oh, and Jeb Putzier called, he says you're a Quinn Fag.
Yeah right. I'm sure if we broke down Pud-zier you would clearly see he was a flash in the pan, sans the horseballs.
7 and a half games does not make a stud TE.
Quinn is going to be a bitch ass TE, and I bet Alo can back that up with his test scores from 9th grade.
A lot of hits on this thread with no responses.........
-
Zombo said:
LOL ... you're dick.Zombo
--oh, and Jeb Putzier called, he says you're a Quinn Fag.
Yeah right. I'm sure if we broke down Pud-zier you would clearly see he was a flash in the pan, sans the horseballs.
7 and a half games does not make a stud TE.
Quinn is going to be a bitch ass TE, and I bet Alo can back that up with his test scores from 9th grade.
A lot of hits on this thread with no responses.........
-
Alo is a freak of nature with his info and analysis. THE best poster on any Browns forum.
Stan should use some of his baseball money and put Alo on payroll.
-
That was great! I was like "Oh shit!" I almost called my mother
-
I knew about this story....
and you STILL GOT ME!!!
Bastage!!!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login