Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Banks

Banks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
5 Posts 4 Posters 160 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 10k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I just returned from my Monday bank deposit. This particular bank is limiting cash withdrawals to $3000.. If only Walmart and Costco management had this insight when they started seeing carts full of TP rolling out the door.

    The teller I conducted my business with had no TP at home, couldn't find any and was using paper towels as such.

    Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
    OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • AxeA Axe

      I just returned from my Monday bank deposit. This particular bank is limiting cash withdrawals to $3000.. If only Walmart and Costco management had this insight when they started seeing carts full of TP rolling out the door.

      The teller I conducted my business with had no TP at home, couldn't find any and was using paper towels as such.

      OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
      • 11k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @axe said:

      I just returned from my Monday bank deposit. This particular bank is limiting cash withdrawals to $3000.. If only Walmart and Costco management had this insight when they started seeing carts full of TP rolling out the door.

      The teller I conducted my business with had no TP at home, couldn't find any and was using paper towels as such.

      I took out a little bit of money yesterday. Not a whole lot but I usually don't carry much else but my debit card. I hate to give in to the fear and panic but it is out there and cash may be king.

      I feel sorry for those who didn't prepare for the panic toilet paper buying. I didn't see it coming either until a few weeks ago when I saw the fighting over toilet paper in Hawaii and that is when I stocked up before it became scarce in the mainland.

      I am thinking that plumbers may be busy soon unclogging toilet pipes with people using paper towels and whatever....

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

        @axe said:

        I just returned from my Monday bank deposit. This particular bank is limiting cash withdrawals to $3000.. If only Walmart and Costco management had this insight when they started seeing carts full of TP rolling out the door.

        The teller I conducted my business with had no TP at home, couldn't find any and was using paper towels as such.

        I took out a little bit of money yesterday. Not a whole lot but I usually don't carry much else but my debit card. I hate to give in to the fear and panic but it is out there and cash may be king.

        I feel sorry for those who didn't prepare for the panic toilet paper buying. I didn't see it coming either until a few weeks ago when I saw the fighting over toilet paper in Hawaii and that is when I stocked up before it became scarce in the mainland.

        I am thinking that plumbers may be busy soon unclogging toilet pipes with people using paper towels and whatever....

        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @oldbrownsfan said:

        I am thinking that plumbers may be busy soon unclogging toilet pipes with people using paper towels and whatever....

        yep - kleenex, believe it or not, are a big problem. They don't degrade like tp does. That is straight from our plumber. He was in to figure our our problem with the stink from our bathroom sink. Turns out, it was the removable core in the new hot water heater. those aren't compatible with well water.

        OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          @oldbrownsfan said:

          I am thinking that plumbers may be busy soon unclogging toilet pipes with people using paper towels and whatever....

          yep - kleenex, believe it or not, are a big problem. They don't degrade like tp does. That is straight from our plumber. He was in to figure our our problem with the stink from our bathroom sink. Turns out, it was the removable core in the new hot water heater. those aren't compatible with well water.

          OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
          • 11k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @calfoxwc said:

          yep - kleenex, believe it or not, are a big problem. They don't degrade like tp does. That is straight from our plumber. He was in to figure our our problem with the stink from our bathroom sink. Turns out, it was the removable core in the new hot water heater. those aren't compatible with well water.

          I didn't know that about kleenex's but I am positive paper towels will soon clog up the pipes.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            If everyone would just buy the normal amount they usually do this wouldn't happen.  They are restricting it whrere I live to 1 6 pack per person, which they should have done a couple of weeks ago.  Seeing women with 4 shopping cars crammed with it.  I should have just grabbed it from her cart.

            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate