Marvel NFL Helmets
-
Reminiscent of You Know Who?
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
I know I'm in the minority, but I'd throw him right on the sides of the helmet. Or maybe on one side, with the player's number on the other side.
-
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
I know I'm in the minority, but I'd throw him right on the sides of the helmet. Or maybe on one side, with the player's number on the other side.
I know I'm in the minority, but I'd throw him right on the sides of the helmet. Or maybe on one side, with the player's number on the other side.
Yup, you're in the minority.
And so am I with my idea.....but at least I didn't spend more than 5 minutes on it.
BTW, the name Browns down the side of the pants was my idea. Posted it several (probably 8 ish) years ago on another forum.
-
Reminiscent of You Know Who?
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
I wouldn't stop the stripes and even less to put the elf there. No way. Maybe in the side, but not stopping the stripes. Maybe you could stop the stripes using a kind of an arrow ending, but I wouldn't put anything else in that axis.
Those helmets took some time and effort to do.
A complete waste of time & effort if you ask me.....but I waste time too, so who am I to talk? Well, I'm me, so, I talk.
As an architect with many colleagues and friends working in design/art, I can tell you it's not a complete waste of time. First, you develop your skills through practise, second, these kind of "unpaid" works can be added to your portfolio and increase your opportunities when trying to get a job.
They can be pictured as some kind of investment.
-
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
I wouldn't stop the stripes and even less to put the elf there. No way. Maybe in the side, but not stopping the stripes. Maybe you could stop the stripes using a kind of an arrow ending, but I wouldn't put anything else in that axis.
Those helmets took some time and effort to do.
A complete waste of time & effort if you ask me.....but I waste time too, so who am I to talk? Well, I'm me, so, I talk.
As an architect with many colleagues and friends working in design/art, I can tell you it's not a complete waste of time. First, you develop your skills through practise, second, these kind of "unpaid" works can be added to your portfolio and increase your opportunities when trying to get a job.
They can be pictured as some kind of investment.
I wouldn't stop the strides
First, I want to say how well you know the English language. Very Well! Second, they're stripes. Strides are your steps while walking, jogging or running. Or small parts of a large task.
Speaking of the stripes. Hopefully this new regime of coaches doesn't continue with the dumb idea of no stripes on the helmets until final roster cuts. You know, that 'earn your stripes' bullshit.
-
Hey! I still own a couple of accordions. (don't play them, muscle memory gone, but can't get rid of them somehow)
Here's my idea. Stop the stripes before reaching the bottom back of the helmet and place the elf (Brownie) there. And soften that Day-Glo orange back to what it use to be please.
I know I'm in the minority, but I'd throw him right on the sides of the helmet. Or maybe on one side, with the player's number on the other side.
I know I'm in the minority, but I'd throw him right on the sides of the helmet. Or maybe on one side, with the player's number on the other side.
After the past 20 seasons they should put this on the sides.
?
-
I wouldn't stop the strides
First, I want to say how well you know the English language. Very Well! Second, they're stripes. Strides are your steps while walking, jogging or running. Or small parts of a large task.
Speaking of the stripes. Hopefully this new regime of coaches doesn't continue with the dumb idea of no stripes on the helmets until final roster cuts. You know, that 'earn your stripes' bullshit.
First, I want to say how well you know the English language. Very Well! Second, they're stripes. Strides are your steps while walking, jogging or running. Or small parts of a large task.
Speaking of the stripes. Hopefully this new regime of coaches doesn't continue with the dumb idea of no stripes on the helmets until final roster cuts. You know, that 'earn your stripes' bullshit.
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way thrice!
-
First, I want to say how well you know the English language. Very Well! Second, they're stripes. Strides are your steps while walking, jogging or running. Or small parts of a large task.
Speaking of the stripes. Hopefully this new regime of coaches doesn't continue with the dumb idea of no stripes on the helmets until final roster cuts. You know, that 'earn your stripes' bullshit.
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way thrice!
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way twice!
...ever wonder what the brain is thinking? Sometimes I read what I wrote and I say to myself, "Who typed that? Where was my brain when I was typing that?" Most of the time I correct that stuff before I press 'Submit'.
-
Someone...clearly jokingly, developed a helmet for each NFL team based on some Marvel character, or situation. Here is the Browns:

Someone...clearly jokingly, developed a helmet for each NFL team based on some Marvel character, or situation. Here is the Browns:

Perfect.
As a reminder of last season..."we were not at all what we were cracked up to be".
-
First, I want to say how well you know the English language. Very Well! Second, they're stripes. Strides are your steps while walking, jogging or running. Or small parts of a large task.
Speaking of the stripes. Hopefully this new regime of coaches doesn't continue with the dumb idea of no stripes on the helmets until final roster cuts. You know, that 'earn your stripes' bullshit.
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way thrice!
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way thrice!
And you can't even excuse it as a finger slip typo because the "d" and the "p" are not next to each other but rather at opposite ends of the keyboard.
What in heavens name has gotten into you? LOL
-
FFS: I know it's stripes. And what is strides too. I don't know how I made that mistake, LOL. And I wrote it the wrong way thrice!
And you can't even excuse it as a finger slip typo because the "d" and the "p" are not next to each other but rather at opposite ends of the keyboard.
What in heavens name has gotten into you? LOL
And you can't even excuse it as a finger slip typo because the "d" and the "p" are not next to each other but rather at opposite ends of the keyboard.
What in heavens name has gotten into you? LOL
...ever wonder what the brain is thinking? Sometimes I read what I wrote and I say to myself, "Who typed that? Where was my brain when I was typing that?" Most of the time I correct that stuff before I press 'Submit'.
Only thing that comes to mind is that the p if you turn it 180 degrees becomes a d, so my mind said "fuck it, good enough".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
