OBJ on the block? I call BS...
-
Clearly there is a story there. Care to elucidate?
Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?
-
Clearly there is a story there. Care to elucidate?
Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?
Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?
It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ. I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.
I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story. Fair to say?
-
Wow... is it reading comprehension or retention?
It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ. I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.
I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story. Fair to say?
It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ. I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.
I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story. Fair to say?
what the hell you trying to say there gip
-
Unfortunately Linda died as a result of a bad car wreck in Colorado where she is now buried.
Was she going down on someone at the time? That would be dangerous while driving.
Too much?
Was she going down on someone at the time? That would be dangerous while driving.
Too much?
By then she was a born again Christian who had turned anti-porn.
-
It is a case of me not having paid any attention or having much interest in that story about Mayfield getting a BJ. I had no recollection that it may have taken place behind a Cheesecake Factory, because I probably didn't bother to read that part in the first place.
I thought it may have had to do with Atom personally....which would have been a better story. Fair to say?
what the hell you trying to say there gip
-
I didn't know the details of that story. I didn't pay much attention to it. So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference.
well there closed anyway but that doesnt mean she still isn't hanging around back there
-
I didn't know the details of that story. I didn't pay much attention to it. So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference.
It was only a running joke here for about three days...
In other words... your record is safe.
-
I didn't know the details of that story. I didn't pay much attention to it. So I didn't know that a Cheesecake Factory was involved, so I did not get the reference.
It was only a running joke here for about three days...
In other words... your record is safe.
-
Why should I have given a shit about it? Your record as the largest pilgarlic on this board is intact.
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
-
lol... just more proof that Gip can't take the time to absorb what he "reads". It's a common post whore trait.
Not to mention that while I have evermore pronounced "widow's peaks"... I am still fairly far removed from bald.
I suspect Gip is projecting.
Meanwhile back at the thread...
SI has an opinion piece out entitled, 49ers Should Offer No. 31 Pick for OBJ. https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/49ers-should-offer-pick-browns-odell-beckham-jr
While the trade seems to have been contemplated prior to his loss, the signing away of Emmanuel Sanders by the Saints yesterday adds weight to the argument from the SF side. But what about our side?
Some here would welcome it like manna from heaven. Others not so much. Me? On the fence...
First, I don't know who I'd tap with pick #31. Possible UH's OT Jones is there, but I doubt it. Couple IOLs would be there, but would likely be overvaluing them. IN the final analysis its best use would very likely end up being to draft... wait for it... a WR.
Trading OBJ gives SF its receiving pair while robing us of ours. Remember... Stef had Thielen and Diggs in MN.
So ultimately it becomes a question of whether we can upgrade the WR room by making the deal... a deal we'd be offered because SF does not believe that they can improve as much via the draft.
So it's not a deal I make.
-
lol... just more proof that Gip can't take the time to absorb what he "reads". It's a common post whore trait.
Not to mention that while I have evermore pronounced "widow's peaks"... I am still fairly far removed from bald.
I suspect Gip is projecting.
Meanwhile back at the thread...
SI has an opinion piece out entitled, 49ers Should Offer No. 31 Pick for OBJ. https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/49ers-should-offer-pick-browns-odell-beckham-jr
While the trade seems to have been contemplated prior to his loss, the signing away of Emmanuel Sanders by the Saints yesterday adds weight to the argument from the SF side. But what about our side?
Some here would welcome it like manna from heaven. Others not so much. Me? On the fence...
First, I don't know who I'd tap with pick #31. Possible UH's OT Jones is there, but I doubt it. Couple IOLs would be there, but would likely be overvaluing them. IN the final analysis its best use would very likely end up being to draft... wait for it... a WR.
Trading OBJ gives SF its receiving pair while robing us of ours. Remember... Stef had Thielen and Diggs in MN.
So ultimately it becomes a question of whether we can upgrade the WR room by making the deal... a deal we'd be offered because SF does not believe that they can improve as much via the draft.
So it's not a deal I make.
lol... just more proof that Gip can't take the time to absorb what he "reads". It's a common post whore trait.
Not to mention that while I have evermore pronounced "widow's peaks"... I am still fairly far removed from bald.
I suspect Gip is projecting.
I suspect that you are on your menstual cycle or have not been taking your Razadyne.
I don't absorb what I don't read. I told you...and everyone... that I paid no attention whatsofucking ever to that thread about the blow job.
I said that 2-3 times above. Why could YOU not absorb THAT. You are so over-obsessed with all the things I say here, not sure why you singled those particular comments to ignore?
-
Why should I have given a shit about it? Your record as the largest pilgarlic on this board is intact.
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
-
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
okey doke
anyway if true it's between baker and his maker
hopefully he just balls out for us this year
-
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
This is gonna be fun...
a/k/a "The Cheesecake Factory Thread"....
Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?
No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences
Idiotic overreaction. How many blowjobs you think given the NFL players every week by groupie chicks
Well, lets start the list:
1. mjp28
2.........................carry on
If you want to address the larger problem.....tell us how many have you hooked up with.
Or, is the larger problem: Hypocrisy.
Wilt said it was 10,000 women, not "just" 1000.
The bigger question is: Why would any of you care?
Yea, sure, right.
Nah....its just about people being horny.
How many starting QBs in this league have been divorced? Or have been know to have a little something something on the side? Half? Probably higher for WRs and DBs.
FYI, I just went to see the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love Show last week.
Stupendous, weird and amazing.
And those are just from the first two pages of a 12-page thread...
** drops mic **
-
seriously gip it was a running joke that all most popped up in every thread not knowing about that is kinda like not knowing about covid 19
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
-
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
Imma guess a humiliation itch that needed to be scratched?
-
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
This is gonna be fun...
a/k/a "The Cheesecake Factory Thread"....
Is a Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am blowjob considered an "affair"?
No one is in deep shit over this. If it’s true he just has to his deal with his wife and that’s it. For the rest of us its none of our business and it has no public consequences
Idiotic overreaction. How many blowjobs you think given the NFL players every week by groupie chicks
Well, lets start the list:
1. mjp28
2.........................carry on
If you want to address the larger problem.....tell us how many have you hooked up with.
Or, is the larger problem: Hypocrisy.
Wilt said it was 10,000 women, not "just" 1000.
The bigger question is: Why would any of you care?
Yea, sure, right.
Nah....its just about people being horny.
How many starting QBs in this league have been divorced? Or have been know to have a little something something on the side? Half? Probably higher for WRs and DBs.
FYI, I just went to see the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love Show last week.
Stupendous, weird and amazing.
And those are just from the first two pages of a 12-page thread...
** drops mic **
This is gonna be fun...
a/k/a "The Cheesecake Factory Thread"....
And those are just from the first two pages of a 12-page thread...
** drops mic **
Really? You went to that extent over nothing? I see nothing about the Cheesecake factory.
Grow up. Get a Life. Make yourself useful.
Why do you give a shit, really?
Your obsession over this is getting really creepy dude.
-
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
I didn't respond to that....I responded to Atom, believing that it was something about him. He corrected me, and that should have been it. But naturally Tour went off on one of his creepy obsessive rants about me not knowing the "cheesecake factory" reference... I mean, I knew about the allegation that Baker got a blow job....but I really paid no attention to where it supposedly happened. And it is still something I really could give a shit about.
So, why are we still even talking about it? Because Tour is obsessed about anything I do that may be a simple error, or if it is a misreading of something someone else says. I mean, he is like in Alex Forrest territory. "I won't be ignored, Gipper" Oi!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login