OBJ on the block? I call BS...
-
Like I said, I probably ignored it whenever it was brought up. It did NOT interest me at all, and if someone started talking about it, I moved on without bothering. It is as simple as that.
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
I didn't respond to that....I responded to Atom, believing that it was something about him. He corrected me, and that should have been it. But naturally Tour went off on one of his creepy obsessive rants about me not knowing the "cheesecake factory" reference... I mean, I knew about the allegation that Baker got a blow job....but I really paid no attention to where it supposedly happened. And it is still something I really could give a shit about.
So, why are we still even talking about it? Because Tour is obsessed about anything I do that may be a simple error, or if it is a misreading of something someone else says. I mean, he is like in Alex Forrest territory. "I won't be ignored, Gipper" Oi!
-
So why did you feel the need to respond to it now?
I didn't respond to that....I responded to Atom, believing that it was something about him. He corrected me, and that should have been it. But naturally Tour went off on one of his creepy obsessive rants about me not knowing the "cheesecake factory" reference... I mean, I knew about the allegation that Baker got a blow job....but I really paid no attention to where it supposedly happened. And it is still something I really could give a shit about.
So, why are we still even talking about it? Because Tour is obsessed about anything I do that may be a simple error, or if it is a misreading of something someone else says. I mean, he is like in Alex Forrest territory. "I won't be ignored, Gipper" Oi!
-
-
Oy is the Yiddish, I am using British slang.
You have time to worry about stuff like that, yet have no time to participate in the Board draft? Get in there and help the rest of us out.
Hardly take any time at all, Gip... and I have some time now.
Issue with the Board draft is, as I told you, committing time in the time frame you have proposed for the duration I know it will take.
-
Oy is the Yiddish, I am using British slang.
You have time to worry about stuff like that, yet have no time to participate in the Board draft? Get in there and help the rest of us out.
Hardly take any time at all, Gip... and I have some time now.
Issue with the Board draft is, as I told you, committing time in the time frame you have proposed for the duration I know it will take.
-
Doing the draft should take little time either. You have been doing the scouting, you should be able to do a couple of picks in moments.
Not if you take it more seriously than taking a top remaining name off a CBS list...
-
Doing the draft should take little time either. You have been doing the scouting, you should be able to do a couple of picks in moments.
Not if you take it more seriously than taking a top remaining name off a CBS list...
Not if you take it more seriously than taking a top remaining name off a CBS list...
So? It is all about me? I didn't know. Would you not be responsible for you own picks? Isn't everyone who participates responsible for their own pick....whichever method they choose to select them?
OK then, if you wish to delegate your choices to me, very well. I will assign you the Steelers and the Colts... who don't have picks until round 2...and in your name I will make those picks.....unless you decide you want to take over yourself.
Or....better yet, how about this. I asked someone to take over the "best remaining" duties anyway. I only used CBS for convenience.
How about you taking over and give us the "best remaining according to Tour2ma". Now that would be interesting for you.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
