Skip to content

Browns sign safety Andrew Sandejo

The Browns Board
69 19 2.5k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    I am not clinging to any notion.  I was going along with your definition.  So, I guess, if anyone was misguiding me, it was you. I wager you will be too craven to take ownership of that. 

    Sorry, if I am making posts that are too complex for you to grasp.

    Just let me know when you need me dumb down a concept for you and I'll try to do so.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @tour2ma said:

    Sorry, if I am making posts that are too complex for you to grasp.

    Just let me know when you need me dumb down a concept for you and I'll try to do so.

    Grow up.  Get a life.  What a Cow.  You cranky because you need milked?

    If you have all this time to worry about me,  why don't you take on a couple of teams in the Board Draft.  Make yourself useful. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Tour already told you what moneyball was. You just don't want to accept that answer as it doesn't line up with what you think moneyball is.

    lol... Good to see that everyone is not as comprehensively challenged as Gipper.

    But as I have posted before it's a post whore trait... and we only have one of those here.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #40

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... Good to see that everyone is not as comprehensively challenged as Gipper.

    But as I have posted before it's a post whore trait... and we only have one of those here.

    There is only one person here who can be a whore, as only Tour has/is a cunny.  If not anatomically, attitudinally.  (What even is a "post whore"?....that is the only thing I don't comprehend). 

    Grow up.  Get a Life.  Make yourself useful. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Back in the day moneyball was bargaining a $15 lay down to $10.?

    Enough about your Saigon furloughs...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tour2ma said:

    Enough about your Saigon furloughs...

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days. I was a honorable celibate married man in Vietnam and never even saw Saigon. And it would have been Nha Trang anyway where I went once a month to get paid. There were French-Vietnamese women there that could make you sign a pact with the devil for just one night. Many a married friend signed up for sure.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Enough about your Saigon furloughs...

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days. I was a honorable celibate married man in Vietnam and never even saw Saigon. And it would have been Nha Trang anyway where I went once a month to get paid. There were French-Vietnamese women there that could make you sign a pact with the devil for just one night. Many a married friend signed up for sure.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @texasag1969 said:

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days. I was a honorable celibate married man in Vietnam and never even saw Saigon. And it would have been Nha Trang anyway where I went once a month to get paid. There were French-Vietnamese women there that could make you sign a pact with the devil for just one night. Many a married friend signed up for sure.

    So?  Is "post whore" like a Vietnamese thing then? 😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days. I was a honorable celibate married man in Vietnam and never even saw Saigon. And it would have been Nha Trang anyway where I went once a month to get paid. There were French-Vietnamese women there that could make you sign a pact with the devil for just one night. Many a married friend signed up for sure.

    So?  Is "post whore" like a Vietnamese thing then? 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @the-gipper said:

    So?  Is "post whore" like a Vietnamese thing then? 😆

    Nah, there was Bangkok R&R too. Didn't make it there either. ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Enough about your Saigon furloughs...

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days. I was a honorable celibate married man in Vietnam and never even saw Saigon. And it would have been Nha Trang anyway where I went once a month to get paid. There were French-Vietnamese women there that could make you sign a pact with the devil for just one night. Many a married friend signed up for sure.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @texasag1969 said:

    La Grange my good man, pre-married days.

    lol... They gotta a lotta nice girls out there... Haw haw haw haw...

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Geez, Gip... and you were just on Urban Dictinary...

    1. A newbie to an online forum who goes into overtime posting many short and usually meaningless posts in an attempt to raise their post count to pass the newbie stage ASAP.

    2. A type of trolling or board saboteur where the intent of the person is to invade the forum with an annoying presence.

    3. A person who is starving for attention in real life and compensates for their shortcomings in society by living in a forum and inserting their presence across the board everyday and sometimes all day. As soon as their post count breaches the highest recorded for the forum, they often begin to post frequently on the direction the board should take. It is not uncommon to see their avatars change frequently often with a theme of power. Forum members will begin to try to put the member in check but to no avail as the person is feeding off of their imaginary power to which they compensate for their lack of real world activity. (Most notorious for fitting this definition is the member: Bluto from getbig dot com)

    4. A person, who feels their higher post count gives them added credibility in the forum, even over people who have contributed for much longer and as such they go to great lengths to increase their post count.

    5. A post whore is a virtual attention whore. The attention whore brings the same attitude into online forums where they assert their “look at me” persona by invading the board with a large presence of posts.
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I miss the good old days before the internet when the post whore was just off Army posts.??

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sorry, if I am making posts that are too complex for you to grasp.

    Just let me know when you need me dumb down a concept for you and I'll try to do so.

    Grow up.  Get a life.  What a Cow.  You cranky because you need milked?

    If you have all this time to worry about me,  why don't you take on a couple of teams in the Board Draft.  Make yourself useful. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    .. need milked?

    Verb tense much?

    Don't type angry... Don't type angry.

    Oh, wait...

    You use voice transcription.

    Just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

  • I miss the good old days before the internet when the post whore was just off Army posts.??

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @texasag1969 said:

    I miss the good old days before the internet when the post whore was just off Army posts.??

    Not that you would have taken advantage of that...

    ... or did you have a period of premarital service?

  • @flugel said:

    If the topic was about Moneyball - that would be a decent idea.  But, it's not so why hi-jack the thread?  Therefore, are we Yo quiero Sendejo or No quiero Sendejo?

    So, what is this thread about?  Certainly anything related to the Bandejo was covered in the first one or two posts.  Should it have been shut down then and there?  Here is the defintion of Moneyball:

    Moneyball is a term describing baseball operations in which a team endeavors to analyze the market for baseball players and buy what is undervalued and sell what is overvalued. Unlike a common misconception, it is not about OBP, but whatever is undervalued at that time. It is most commonly used to refer to the strategy used by the front office of the Oakland Athletics. It derives its name from a Michael Lewis book of the same name.
    Through their strategy of Moneyball, the Oakland Athletics have been amoung the top contenders in baseball, at least up to this season.
    Which pretty much fits in with what  Tour defined it as,  except that he made it more generic and just did not apply it to baseball and the As. 
    And considering that the guy that more or less invented Moneyball...and who was the subject of the movie about it, (and maybe the book?)  is the guy that is now the Chief Strategic Officer of the Cleveland Browns...DePodesta,   I think it is a legit question to ask if he is bringing some of the same concepts here and applying them. 
    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #49

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is the defintion of Moneyball

    Flugel explained how it worked.

    Your comment re-iterated something that wasn't being discussed or disagreed with. Of course "finding undervalued" is the goal.. I don't think we need to explain why that should be a given.  The ONE point being discussed was contract length.. answering the question of "how do you lock in the player once you've determined them to be under-valued and available."

    You do this a lot, dude, and it really doesn't help [or further understanding].  Please stop.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #50

    49B54BDE-7C3A-4075-9265-9F19A791303C.jpeg

  • @flugel said:

    If the topic was about Moneyball - that would be a decent idea.  But, it's not so why hi-jack the thread?  Therefore, are we Yo quiero Sendejo or No quiero Sendejo?

    So, what is this thread about?  Certainly anything related to the Bandejo was covered in the first one or two posts.  Should it have been shut down then and there?  Here is the defintion of Moneyball:

    Moneyball is a term describing baseball operations in which a team endeavors to analyze the market for baseball players and buy what is undervalued and sell what is overvalued. Unlike a common misconception, it is not about OBP, but whatever is undervalued at that time. It is most commonly used to refer to the strategy used by the front office of the Oakland Athletics. It derives its name from a Michael Lewis book of the same name.
    Through their strategy of Moneyball, the Oakland Athletics have been amoung the top contenders in baseball, at least up to this season.
    Which pretty much fits in with what  Tour defined it as,  except that he made it more generic and just did not apply it to baseball and the As. 
    And considering that the guy that more or less invented Moneyball...and who was the subject of the movie about it, (and maybe the book?)  is the guy that is now the Chief Strategic Officer of the Cleveland Browns...DePodesta,   I think it is a legit question to ask if he is bringing some of the same concepts here and applying them. 
    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @the-gipper said:

    So, what is this thread about?

    It's about a guy that can't handle the truth when it should be about the subject heading. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    It's not.

    It's just another example of Gip trying to cling to yet another misguided notion.

    "Prove it" deals are the antithesis of Moneyball, because if a player proves it he becomes expensive.

    I am not clinging to any notion.  I was going along with your definition.  So, I guess, if anyone was misguiding me, it was you. I wager you will be too craven to take ownership of that. 

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not clinging to any notion.  I was going along with your definition.  So, I guess, if anyone was misguiding me, it was you. I wager you will be too craven to take ownership of that. 

    Do what son?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I miss the good old days before the internet when the post whore was just off Army posts.??

    Not that you would have taken advantage of that...

    ... or did you have a period of premarital service?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @tour2ma said:

    Not that you would have taken advantage of that...

    ... or did you have a period of premarital servicing?

    FIFY-Only with her.?

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #54

    I wanted Nickel-robey-coleman and Pierre Desir

  • Geez, Gip... and you were just on Urban Dictinary...

    1. A newbie to an online forum who goes into overtime posting many short and usually meaningless posts in an attempt to raise their post count to pass the newbie stage ASAP.

    2. A type of trolling or board saboteur where the intent of the person is to invade the forum with an annoying presence.

    3. A person who is starving for attention in real life and compensates for their shortcomings in society by living in a forum and inserting their presence across the board everyday and sometimes all day. As soon as their post count breaches the highest recorded for the forum, they often begin to post frequently on the direction the board should take. It is not uncommon to see their avatars change frequently often with a theme of power. Forum members will begin to try to put the member in check but to no avail as the person is feeding off of their imaginary power to which they compensate for their lack of real world activity. (Most notorious for fitting this definition is the member: Bluto from getbig dot com)

    4. A person, who feels their higher post count gives them added credibility in the forum, even over people who have contributed for much longer and as such they go to great lengths to increase their post count.

    5. A post whore is a virtual attention whore. The attention whore brings the same attitude into online forums where they assert their “look at me” persona by invading the board with a large presence of posts.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @tour2ma said:

    Geez, Gip... and you were just on Urban Dictinary...

    Projection much?  

    I just want to talk football......you just want to talk "Gipper". 

    I mean, its like  you have morphed into Jennifer Jason Leigh in Single White Female.  You wanna be like me?  Grow Up. Get a Life. Make yourself useful.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is the defintion of Moneyball

    Flugel explained how it worked.

    Your comment re-iterated something that wasn't being discussed or disagreed with. Of course "finding undervalued" is the goal.. I don't think we need to explain why that should be a given.  The ONE point being discussed was contract length.. answering the question of "how do you lock in the player once you've determined them to be under-valued and available."

    You do this a lot, dude, and it really doesn't help [or further understanding].  Please stop.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #56

    @unsympathetic said:

    Flugel explained how it worked.

    Your comment re-iterated something that wasn't being discussed or disagreed with. Of course "finding undervalued" is the goal.. I don't think we need to explain why that should be a given.  The ONE point being discussed was contract length.. answering the question of "how do you lock in the player once you've determined them to be under-valued and available."

    You do this a lot, dude, and it really doesn't help [or further understanding].  Please stop.

    Well, clearly there were two points being discussed....."finding undervalued" players...AND contract length.  My question had to do with the 1 year contracts.  Maybe I did need that for my further understanding...Why were all these players given just one year contracts?  And, if I re-iterated something....so what?  What harm did it do. 

    @flugel said:

    It's about a guy that can't handle the truth when it should be about the subject heading. 

    Why do you think I could not handle the truth?  Is asking a question about the nuances of these matters so objectionable.?  Or speculations thereon?  Questions like:  Why just the one year contracts?  Why/how does this fit into DePodesta's (and Berry's)  modus operandi? 

    Again, what do you find objectionable about those questions  (and the subject heading is about this player...who possibly is one of those undervalued players with a one year deal. 

  • I hate when I miss a typo. I make enough that I don't need help.

    That said...

    You're so cute when you cuss...

    Now please post more about how I am not getting to you.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @tour2ma said:

    I hate when I miss a typo. I make enough that I don't need help.

    That said...

    You're so cute when you cuss...

    Now please post more about how I am not getting to you.

    There it is.  "Getting to me is the sum and substance of your existence, apparently.  Grow/Life/Useful...you get it. 

  • Yessssss, so wanted this one.....ball hawk safety....look at Harris thread where I said want him....1 year $2.5m....Berry took my advice ?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #58

    @darren15 said:

    Yessssss, so wanted this one.....ball hawk safety....look at Harris thread where I said want him....1 year $2.5m....Berry took my advice ?

    Is this his 12th season?