The Best Baseball movie ever made
-
I would have to pick Field of Dreams. Even though baseball is a good sport to make a movie about. Meaning there are a lot of really good ones.
WSS
-
I would have to pick Field of Dreams. Even though baseball is a good sport to make a movie about. Meaning there are a lot of really good ones.
WSS
I would have to pick Field of Dreams. Even though baseball is a good sport to make a movie about. Meaning there are a lot of really good ones.
WSS
o.k maybe not the best but still damn entertaining hell Kurt Russel played on the team and his father Jack sued the MLB and won
-
-
-
-
-
I think The Natural would be my pick....though it could have competition from a half dozen others.
-
When I have time maybe I will watch Bull Durham again. I didn't like it when it came out but a lot of people whose opinions I respect like it.
Still when Burt Lancaster's stepped over that Landcaster stepped over that line.....
WSS
-
-
-
" you think there's men in this country ain't seen your bosoms?"
WSS
-
-
" you think there's men in this country ain't seen your bosoms?"
WSS
" you think there's men in this country ain't seen your bosoms?"
WSS
Hilarious, and so true.
What do you call that, in a situation where you put something new into a period piece. LIke seeing a jeep in the background of a film set in medieval times. This was a current "pop culture" aspect into a 40s setting.
An Akronism? Is that it?
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

