Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    I was tempted to go with an OT or WR here to help out Stafford, but I like the value of Blacklock at this point. I want interior pass rush from a DT, not a run stopper. Pass rush is much more crucial in today's game. I'm also assuming his medical report comes back without any issues. 

    I'll PM Unsympathetic

  • The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    I was tempted to go with an OT or WR here to help out Stafford, but I like the value of Blacklock at this point. I want interior pass rush from a DT, not a run stopper. Pass rush is much more crucial in today's game. I'm also assuming his medical report comes back without any issues. 

    I'll PM Unsympathetic

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    Bills address their OL with 

    Logan Stenberg, G, Kentucky

    They didn't expect Lemieux to fall, but were hoping until Denver took him.

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by

    Pats hope they found Brady's successor.  Hoyer's not the worst stopgap.

    Jacob Eason, QB, Washington

  • @mld-woody said:

    The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

    ah, crap. I swear that wasn't up there before...

    ok I'll go a little more raw of a prospect and take Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Saints resigned Peat recently and so they're finding BPA.  This guy is second-round by some and even NFL.com thinks he'll start quickly.

    Jordan Brooks, LB, Texas Tech [some spell it jordyn?]

    Kiko Alonso will be a special-teamer soon..

    Msg sent to Gip

  • Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

    Denver Broncos  Terrell Lewis DE/Edge Alabama a slight reach in an area of need, but I'll take a Bama trained defender over others in areas of strength

    Atlanta Falcons Damon Arnette CB  OSU  I have no idea why CBS doesn't have him up there like other sites do in the Mid-40 pick range.  I think he's better than Auburn's who drafttek rates way later.

    PM sent to next up-SDBacker80

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

    Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs 😉 I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help 🙂

  • AxeA Axe

    @texasag1969 said:

    Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

    Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs 😉 I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help 🙂

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @axe said:

    Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs 😉 I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help 🙂

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    With the 89th pick in the Draft  the Minnesota Vikings select:

    Tyler Johnson    WR   Minnesota Univ

    He is from Minneapolis,  played college ball at UM in Minneapolis, now gets to play about 1.5 miles away from where he played college ball. Possession receiver who can grab the ball in a crowd.

    With the 90th pick in the Draft the Houston Texans select:

    Lamar Jackson  CB  Nebraska

    Someday when they play the Ravens the Texans will hope that  Lamar Jackson can pick off a couple of passes from Lamar Jackson.  This pick fills a major need the DATs have at CB

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    91st Pick Las Vegas Raiders take Davon Hamilton DT.  Raiders have free agent Maliek Collins 1 year deal and they have Hankins another Buckeye as a vet to guide Hamilton.  Hamilton provides great strength 33 Reps Bench and great quickness.  He lived in the backfield at OSU.   Raiders have to get quick in the interior facing the likes of Mahomes. He’s a great rotational piece in Year 1.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    The Ravens have been addressing all their needs quietly during this draft, the 3 main needs have been addressed but the linebacker position needs more depth, not only do they add depth they get a player who could be a starter given time ....side to side.ball hawk that needs to add a few pounds

    With the 92nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select

    Troy Dye  ILB ... Oregon

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    The Titans select OT Trey Adams Washington

    The Packers select OT Matt Peart UConn

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Time for me to take a sleeper I hope comes to the attention of the Browns. 

    Denver has major needs filled so they take a chance on a true flea slot receiver like NE always found in Devin Duvernay Texas. 

    This is why he is my sleeper for the the year - hopefully there in later rounds. 4.39 Combine 40 and tough runner after the catch. Nightmare matchup for Safeties or any LB foolish enough to take any 1 on 1 coverage assignment. 2nd in school history with 106 catches for 1386 yds.  Honorable mention Big 12 Offensive POY. 

    https://texassports.com/sports/football/roster/devin-duvernay/9151

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Chiefs need help on the interior offensive line and a guard valued in the top 50 prospects on drafteck is still there.....

    Kansas City Chiefs select 

    SOLOMAN KINDLEY OG. GEORGIA

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    With the 97th pick of the draft (compensatory)   the Cleveland Browns select:

    Robert Hunt  OG/C   Louisiana 

    He is a Rajun  Cajun  and could compete for the starting ROG spot...or at least provide some decent backup.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Round 4:

    107.  Cincinnati.....Comeonman.....Jack Driscoll  OT  Auburn

    108. Washington.....Comeonman.....Cam Akers  RB  FSU

    109. Detroit.....Woody.....Donovan Peoples Jones WR  Michigan

    110. NY Giants.....Woody.....JR Reed   Safety, Georgia

    111. Houston (from Miami).....  Gipper.....Ben Bartch  OT  St. John MN

    112. LA Chargers.....  Browns 149.....Terrell Burgess  Safety  Utah

    113. Carolina.....Gumby.....Jalen Hurts  QB  Oklahoma

    114. Arizona.....Gumby.....Brycen Hopkins  TE  Purdue

    115. Cleveland.....Gipper.....Willie Mays Hayes Gay Jr.   LB  Mississippi St. 

    116. JAX.....Gipper.....Hunter Bryant  TE  Washington

    117. Tampa Bay....TXAG.....Zack Moss RB  Utah

    118. Denver.....TXAG.....Hakeem Adeniji   OT  Kansas

    119. Atlanta.....TXAG.....Braden Mann  P   Txam

    120. NY Jets.....SD Backer.....Davion Taylor  LB Colorado

    121. Las Vegas.....SD Backer.....Alex Highsmith  Edge  Charlotte

    122. Indy.....SDBacker.....James Morgan  QB  Florida International

    123. Dallas  TXAG.....Julian Blackmon  Safety Utah

    124,  Pittsburgh.....Flyin J.....AJ Dillon  RB  Boston College

    125. New England (from Chicago)  Unsympathetic.....Antonio Gandy-Golden  WR  Liberty

    126. LA Rams.....Unsymp......Yasir Durant  OT  Missouri

    127. Philly.....Unsymp.....Stanford Smuels  CB  Florida St.

    128. Buffalo.....Unsymp.....Amik Robertson  CB  La.  Tech

    129. Baltimore (from NE)  Darren...Michael Ojemudia  CB Iowa

    130. New Orleans.....Unsymp.....Ben Bredeson  OG  Michigan

    131. Arizona (from Hou).....Gumby.....Khalid Kareem  Edge  Notre Dame

    132. Minnesota.....Gipper.....Brandon Jones Safety Texas

    133. Seattle.....Darren.....Thaddeus Moss TE  LSU

    134. Baltimore.....Darren.....Antonio Gibson WR  Memphis

    135.  Pittsburgh (from Tenn.)  Flyin J.....Anfernee  Jennings   Edge Alabama

    136. Green Bay.....Flyin J.....Shyheim Carter  CB  Alabama

    137. JAX (from SFO).....Gipper.....Darnay Holmes CB  UCLA

    138. Kansas City.....Darren.....K'Von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

    Compensatory picks: 

    139. Tampa Bay.....TXAG.....Damien Lewis  OG  LSU

    140.  JAX (from Chic.).....Gipper.....Vann Jefferson  WR  Florida

    141. Miami.....Browns 149.....Rashard Lawrence  DT  LSU

    142. Washington....Comeonman.....Tyler Johnson  WR  Minnesota

    143. Atlanta (from Balt.)  TXAG....Darryl Williams  OC  Miss.  St. 

    144. Seattle.....Darren.....Calvin Throckmorton  OT  Oregon

    145. Philly....Unsymp.....Kevin Dotson  OG  Louisiana

    146. Philly.....Unsymp.....Eno Benjamin  RB  Ariz.  St. 

    Pin please. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    Belichick tries another TE to see if he'll be a decent starter.

    Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

    This Bryant played OT in high school before kicking out to TE once they realized he has hands.  NFL.com thinks he'll be a starter soon.

    Msgd Woody

  • @axe said:

    Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs 😉 I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help 🙂

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

    Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker 😉

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

  • The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @mld-woody said:

    The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

    Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

    Try again.