Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • Time for me to take a sleeper I hope comes to the attention of the Browns. 

    Denver has major needs filled so they take a chance on a true flea slot receiver like NE always found in Devin Duvernay Texas. 

    This is why he is my sleeper for the the year - hopefully there in later rounds. 4.39 Combine 40 and tough runner after the catch. Nightmare matchup for Safeties or any LB foolish enough to take any 1 on 1 coverage assignment. 2nd in school history with 106 catches for 1386 yds.  Honorable mention Big 12 Offensive POY. 

    https://texassports.com/sports/football/roster/devin-duvernay/9151

  • Chiefs need help on the interior offensive line and a guard valued in the top 50 prospects on drafteck is still there.....

    Kansas City Chiefs select 

    SOLOMAN KINDLEY OG. GEORGIA

  • With the 97th pick of the draft (compensatory)   the Cleveland Browns select:

    Robert Hunt  OG/C   Louisiana 

    He is a Rajun  Cajun  and could compete for the starting ROG spot...or at least provide some decent backup.

  • Round 4:

    107.  Cincinnati.....Comeonman.....Jack Driscoll  OT  Auburn

    108. Washington.....Comeonman.....Cam Akers  RB  FSU

    109. Detroit.....Woody.....Donovan Peoples Jones WR  Michigan

    110. NY Giants.....Woody.....JR Reed   Safety, Georgia

    111. Houston (from Miami).....  Gipper.....Ben Bartch  OT  St. John MN

    112. LA Chargers.....  Browns 149.....Terrell Burgess  Safety  Utah

    113. Carolina.....Gumby.....Jalen Hurts  QB  Oklahoma

    114. Arizona.....Gumby.....Brycen Hopkins  TE  Purdue

    115. Cleveland.....Gipper.....Willie Mays Hayes Gay Jr.   LB  Mississippi St. 

    116. JAX.....Gipper.....Hunter Bryant  TE  Washington

    117. Tampa Bay....TXAG.....Zack Moss RB  Utah

    118. Denver.....TXAG.....Hakeem Adeniji   OT  Kansas

    119. Atlanta.....TXAG.....Braden Mann  P   Txam

    120. NY Jets.....SD Backer.....Davion Taylor  LB Colorado

    121. Las Vegas.....SD Backer.....Alex Highsmith  Edge  Charlotte

    122. Indy.....SDBacker.....James Morgan  QB  Florida International

    123. Dallas  TXAG.....Julian Blackmon  Safety Utah

    124,  Pittsburgh.....Flyin J.....AJ Dillon  RB  Boston College

    125. New England (from Chicago)  Unsympathetic.....Antonio Gandy-Golden  WR  Liberty

    126. LA Rams.....Unsymp......Yasir Durant  OT  Missouri

    127. Philly.....Unsymp.....Stanford Smuels  CB  Florida St.

    128. Buffalo.....Unsymp.....Amik Robertson  CB  La.  Tech

    129. Baltimore (from NE)  Darren...Michael Ojemudia  CB Iowa

    130. New Orleans.....Unsymp.....Ben Bredeson  OG  Michigan

    131. Arizona (from Hou).....Gumby.....Khalid Kareem  Edge  Notre Dame

    132. Minnesota.....Gipper.....Brandon Jones Safety Texas

    133. Seattle.....Darren.....Thaddeus Moss TE  LSU

    134. Baltimore.....Darren.....Antonio Gibson WR  Memphis

    135.  Pittsburgh (from Tenn.)  Flyin J.....Anfernee  Jennings   Edge Alabama

    136. Green Bay.....Flyin J.....Shyheim Carter  CB  Alabama

    137. JAX (from SFO).....Gipper.....Darnay Holmes CB  UCLA

    138. Kansas City.....Darren.....K'Von Wallace  Safety  Clemson

    Compensatory picks: 

    139. Tampa Bay.....TXAG.....Damien Lewis  OG  LSU

    140.  JAX (from Chic.).....Gipper.....Vann Jefferson  WR  Florida

    141. Miami.....Browns 149.....Rashard Lawrence  DT  LSU

    142. Washington....Comeonman.....Tyler Johnson  WR  Minnesota

    143. Atlanta (from Balt.)  TXAG....Darryl Williams  OC  Miss.  St. 

    144. Seattle.....Darren.....Calvin Throckmorton  OT  Oregon

    145. Philly....Unsymp.....Kevin Dotson  OG  Louisiana

    146. Philly.....Unsymp.....Eno Benjamin  RB  Ariz.  St. 

    Pin please. 

  • Belichick tries another TE to see if he'll be a decent starter.

    Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

    This Bryant played OT in high school before kicking out to TE once they realized he has hands.  NFL.com thinks he'll be a starter soon.

    Msgd Woody

  • @axe said:

    Sorry man, Bucs AND Browns fan here.  I have to take issue with this pick. In Rd 2 the Bucs will start looking for an heir apparent to Brady. And they have no serious RB on the roster imo. I know you didn't burn the midnight oil researching the Bucs draft needs 😉 I didn't know this was going on or I may have given ya some help 🙂

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

    @texasag1969 said:

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

    Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker 😉

  • The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

  • The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

    @mld-woody said:

    The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

    Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

    Try again.

  • AxeA Axe

    @texasag1969 said:

    Patience is a virtue. I got him two great OLs and another target to go with who he has. I have eyes on people that should be available next round, maybe even my sleeper. As for QB just didn't see any great ones after the first 2-3 and after them Becton was BPA in high need for a ROT in the 1st. Can't ignore that. Keep Brady standing his last two years and find the next QB next year. 

    Find SI's take in here.  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/28/nfl-draft-team-needs-all-32-teams

    Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker 😉

    @axe said:

    Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker 😉

    Punter - NCAA recordbreaker from Texas A&M at 50+ yds per punt 2018 season. Can you imagine that punter in the mile high Broncos Stadium?! LOL!

  • @mld-woody said:

    The NY Giants select Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah

    NYG could still use a pass rusher and I think Anae is the best available. Maybe a little bit of a reach, but I'm ok with it. Ran poorly at the combine but I'm not putting too much stock in it. Had 13 sacks and a motor. Good enough for me.

    Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

    Try again.

    @the-gipper said:

    Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

    Try again.

    OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

    Ugh, ok... Hold on..

    Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

  • @the-gipper said:

    Already taken in Round 2 by Green Bay.   He was listed as an OLB.

    Try again.

    OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

    Ugh, ok... Hold on..

    Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

    @mld-woody said:

    OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

    Draft  prognosticators. 

    Any time you think you have a pass rusher,  DE/OLB/Edge....you need to check to make sure where someone is classified.....because that is what they do these days.  Sometimes they do not distinguish between an OLB and a DE.

    Ugh, ok... Hold on..

    Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

  • @axe said:

    Bah, they'll draft another effin kicker 😉

    Punter - NCAA recordbreaker from Texas A&M at 50+ yds per punt 2018 season. Can you imagine that punter in the mile high Broncos Stadium?! LOL!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Punter - NCAA recordbreaker from Texas A&M at 50+ yds per punt 2018 season. Can you imagine that punter in the mile high Broncos Stadium?! LOL!

    The Timmy Chang of punters!

  • Pats also need more edge to go with Winovich last year.

    Alton Robinson, DE, Syracuse

    2 sacks in the senior bowl and the most sacks in the ACC last year isn't shabby.

  • With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

    Draft  prognosticators. 

    Any time you think you have a pass rusher,  DE/OLB/Edge....you need to check to make sure where someone is classified.....because that is what they do these days.  Sometimes they do not distinguish between an OLB and a DE.

    Ugh, ok... Hold on..

    Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

    @the-gipper said:

    Right ... He's an Edge. At best he's a rush OLB which is an Edge... Which you have grouped with DE.

    I figured the OLBs were more coverage OLBs

    Whatever. I'll just search their name from now on

  • Philly needs LB's.

    Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State

  • With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    @the-gipper said:

    With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

  • @the-gipper said:

    With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

    I had said for anyone to take them.

  • I will go ahead with the Rams:

    With the  104th pick in the Draft the Rams select:

    Alex Taylor  OT   South Carolina St.

  • With Pick 105  the Minnesota Vikings select:

    Matt Hennesey   OC/OG  Temple