Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • Wait, wheres Tour?? 

  • How do I know when I’m on the clock

  • How do I know when I’m on the clock

    @browns149 said:

    How do I know when I’m on the clock

    When you make a pick send a PM to the next person up. So whomever picks before you is supposed to PM you. But it helps to check a couple of times every day so you get an idea when you might be up.

  • Bengals select Joe Burrow QB, The Ohio State University (also played for LSU)

    Skins select Chase Young DE, The Ohio State University

  • Sorry for the delay guys, I missed it. 
     

    Crazy times to be in law enforcement 

  • MLD Woody is on the Clock.

  • Rd 1 Pick 3 - Detroit Lions - Jeffrey Okudah, CB, OSU

    No brainier here. Especially after trading Slay recently. Lions need an elite cover corner and Okudah is the best in the draft. 

    Rd 1 Pick 4 - NY Giants - Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

    Ideally I trade back to around 10 or so for a team to get Tua. I use that pick on the best OT assuming the elite WRs are gone. I they use a pick later on a WR. No trades though, so...

    It is important that I help out Jones. I subscribe to PFFs theory that you need to determine whether young QBs are good early. I need to get Jones legit weapons and see how he performs. I think the elite WRs here are better than the OTs. 

    I also think Ruggs is better than Jeudy as a pure outside presence. Jeudy worked out of the slot a lot to get nice matchups. I need a true #1 though and I think Ruggs is that. 

  • Not sure if Woody sent a pm. Not even sure where they are located. That being said I see he made his picks so I’m up

  • 5. Miami. Tua Tagovailoa
    A total no brainer here. Even with his injury history the Dolphins CAN’T pass on him

    6. LA Chargers. Justin Herbert

    After not getting Brady and losing Rivers, they need a QB 

  • 5. Miami. Tua Tagovailoa
    A total no brainer here. Even with his injury history the Dolphins CAN’T pass on him

    6. LA Chargers. Justin Herbert

    After not getting Brady and losing Rivers, they need a QB 

    @browns149 said:

    5. Miami. Tua Tagovailoa
    A total no brainer here. Even with his injury history the Dolphins CAN’T pass on him

    6. LA Chargers. Justin Herbert

    After not getting Brady and losing Rivers, they need a QB 

    Wow ... Reaching on Herbert there. Hmmm

  • @the-gipper said:

    Gumby is On the Clock   with the  Panthers and Cardinals.

    #7.--PANTHERS select-- Clemson-- ISAIAH SIMMONS 😍

    #8.--CARDINALS select-- ALABAMA--RT- JEDRICK WILLS...  EDIT---(Cardinals traded 2nd rd pick to Houston..won't pick till rd.3 pick #72) can't do it Ceedee Lamb unless Kyler fills out the Card)

    No PM sent to Gripper... attached post notice should do it..

  • With the 9th overall pick,    the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

    Derrick Brown    DL   Auburn         (need to replace Calais Campbell who just left that team)

    With the 10th overall pick,  The Cleveland Browns select:

    Tristan Wirfs   OT   Iowa

    (going for that Big Ten, corn fed OT that has worked so well for us in the past.

    SD Backer is on the Clock

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Is there really four separate threads for this draft? 

    sox calzini.jpg

    Are there really 6+ threads on Browns FA signings

  • I repeat.   Delete all your bullshit posts so that people can have this dedicated to just picks.

  • Jets- Andrew Thomas- Sam Darnold Protector The Next DBrickshaw  

    Vegas- Jerry Jeudy - Probably a trade out or trade up candidate.  If the draft fell this way for the Rayduhs 

  • Having traded Buckner for future cap reasons the 49ers replace him with a D line wrecking machine...

    With the 13th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the San Francisco 49ers select Javon Kinlaw Defensive Tackle South Carolina.

  • Tampa-Mickhi Becton OT - Louisville

    Broncos-CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma-Murray really wanted his old teammate to throw to for the Cards. Tough choice for the Brons who love LBs.

    Falcons-CJ Henderson-CB Florida-2nd best out there in a position of high need

    Cowboys-K'Lavon Chaisson-DE/Edge LSU-BPA and one of the most athletic defenders in the draft fell into their laps in highest area of need after losing Robert Quinn to FA. Walter Football has him as their pick as well. 12th best overall player with drafttek. 

    EDIT: 3 of the 6 CBS pickers also have Dallas picking him I just discovered after making the pick.

    PM sent to Browns149 now on the clock.

  • 18. Miami Josh Jones OL

    Need to protect Tua

  • SD Backer on the clock for the Raiders.

  • Raiders Select Kristian Fulton CB LSU.  Huge need at corner for the Raiders.