Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    OLB!!!??.Who the hell though that?

    Draft  prognosticators. 

    Any time you think you have a pass rusher,  DE/OLB/Edge....you need to check to make sure where someone is classified.....because that is what they do these days.  Sometimes they do not distinguish between an OLB and a DE.

    Ugh, ok... Hold on..

    Darrell Taylor, DE, Tennessee

    @the-gipper said:

    Right ... He's an Edge. At best he's a rush OLB which is an Edge... Which you have grouped with DE.

    I figured the OLBs were more coverage OLBs

    Whatever. I'll just search their name from now on

  • Philly needs LB's.

    Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, Appalachian State

  • With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    @the-gipper said:

    With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

  • @the-gipper said:

    With the 102d pick in the draft  the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

    Michael Pittman  WR  USC

    Despite certain Steeler fans thinking that their WRs are the cat's meow....well, no, they are wrong.  They are actually a decidedly below average group. They went to USC to get  Lynn Swann, now maybe almost 45 years later this guy will work out for them.  Hopefully not, but I am being as honest as I can here for them...   I had thought about taking TxAgs punter. 

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Damn you took one of my 4th rounders. Oh well, I've stolen a couple of other peoples' targets too.? 

    EDIT: Gip are you doing the Rams?

    I had said for anyone to take them.

  • I will go ahead with the Rams:

    With the  104th pick in the Draft the Rams select:

    Alex Taylor  OT   South Carolina St.

  • With Pick 105  the Minnesota Vikings select:

    Matt Hennesey   OC/OG  Temple

  •  

    The Michael Brockers deal fell through but the Ravens add a fast rising sleeper at DT

    Baltimore Ravens select

    DT MCTELVIN AGIM, ARKANSAS

    Productive and athletic, Agim has flown surprisingly under the radar in this defensive tackle class. He earned the ninth-highest pass-rushing grade of any Power-5 defensive tackle this past season (81.5), was the highest-graded defensive tackle in the one-on-ones at the Shrine Game practices and was the third-highest graded defensive tackle at the Senior Bowl one-on-ones the very next week. Oh, and then he went to the Combine where he put up a sub-5.0 40 at 309 pounds. That’s a solid all-around profile.

  • 107. CIN selects Jack Driscoll OT Auburn

  • 108. WAS selects Cam Akers RB FL State

  • PM to Woody

  • Couple suggestions for easy retrieval, Gip...

    • Put "2020" in the title.
    • Either put links to the later rounds in the OP, or just stuff all the rounds in the OP.
  • Sorry, this site was inaccessible for me all yesterday evening. I'll get something up here soon

  • The Detroit Lions select Donovan Peoples Jones, WR, Michigan

    In the 4th round I'm very happy with this pick. Adds a playmaker to the Lions. 40 in the 4.4s, best broad jump this year and one of the best verticals of all time. A ton of physical talent. Hurt by bad QB play at Michigan all year. Gets to stay at home too. 

  • The New York Giants select J.R. Reed , S, Georgia

    Giants need a safety to pair with Pep on the back end. Reed has good length and is reliable deep. Should free up NY to be more creative with Pep.

  • The New York Giants select J.R. Reed , S, Georgia

    Giants need a safety to pair with Pep on the back end. Reed has good length and is reliable deep. Should free up NY to be more creative with Pep.

    @mld-woody said:

    The New York Giants select J.R. Reed , S, Georgia

    Giants need a safety to pair with Pep on the back end. Reed has good length and is reliable deep. Should free up NY to be more creative with Pep.

    Wasn't J.R. Reed a power forward from North Carolina?

  • With pick #111  the Houston Texans select:

    Ben Bartch  OT  St. John MN

  • 112 LA Chargers

    Terrell Burgess S Utah

    Gumby is next

  • Hi Brownies!! Kimberly the black Kitty here.The real Panther fan of the Gumby Family. Hope everyone's Family is doing well ..Gumby's working the late shift, so he gave me the keys to make the Panthers & Zona pick..

    The Panthers need sheet say's now to grab a lard-ass Guard...Kimberly the Kitty is overriding that plan. 

    Panthers select-- QB-Jalen Hurts--Oklahoma  

    In Bridgewater, some don't trust his knee behind this OL nor whats behind him pushing the position.. finding round 2 goods, In round 4, gives us a positional Cat fight..  Keep Pounding !!

    Arizona Cardinals--select--- TE--Brycen Hopkins--Purdue.... cause whens the last time the Cardinals ever had a good TE?

    Go Browns!

  • With pick #115  the Cleveland Browns go gay and  select;

    Willie Gay Jr.    LB   Mississippi 

    NOT an April Fools joke

    With pick #116   the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

    Hunter Bryant  TE   Washington