Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • @gumby73 said:

    I did...but ya may not believe CBS is ever wrong...

    1) take the Zona 5th round forfeit pick number out altogether... to get the pick numbers to line up right with after teams...(Mia. is pick 154)

    2) The Campbell trade to Ravens was for a 5th pick #157.. Ravens pick 157 goes to Jags..(per draftek)  

    3) The Diggs trade to Bills was Vikings getting 2020 picks #22,   (a 5th)=#155,  (a 6th)=#201 & (a 2021 4th)...the Bills received Diggs & Vikes 2020 7th pick #239 in return ( per Vikings.com)

    can we get 1 other member to verify this? thanks! 

    Edit--Zona forfeited 2020 pick in 2019 suplimential draft for Jalen Thompson 

    Does it look right to you now?

    @the-gipper said:

    Does it look right to you now?

    That now matches Draftek Mock Draft Round 5 perfectly...? it's the only site I can find with updated finalized trades & a explanation that makes any sense.. check it out here  https://drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round-4.asp   

  • Will 149 be back before the real draft starts ?

  • Will 149 be back before the real draft starts ?

    @darren15 said:

    Will 149 be back before the real draft starts ?

    Give it till about 5 o’clock. I have given until 547. When 6 o’clock comes around someone anyone can take that pic

  • OK, it is 6:15.   I will make the pick for   Browns 149   With Pick #151,   The  Panthers select:

    Essang Bassey  CB  Wake Forest.

    I did no research on the Chargers...its just that this guy was the best available by far according to the CBS rankings.

    This pick goes to Gumby to  Caroliner

  • @gumby73 said:

    What's the plan here Gip? I make my pick, 149 goes back on clock again for 2 more... i'll suggest, delete this^^ give 149 till i go to bed around 10pm.. if no action ? I'll make my pick before 10pm, than he can hit all 3 to catch us up to you & Vikes... 149 posted he worked Sunday but would check in late Sunday

    Let me suggest we just leave his picks open to make later and just keep going on. That way he gets to pick at some point and we can keep picking.

  • @gumby73 said:

    What's the plan here Gip? I make my pick, 149 goes back on clock again for 2 more... i'll suggest, delete this^^ give 149 till i go to bed around 10pm.. if no action ? I'll make my pick before 10pm, than he can hit all 3 to catch us up to you & Vikes... 149 posted he worked Sunday but would check in late Sunday

    We will wait some 

  • @gumby73 said:

    What's the plan here Gip? I make my pick, 149 goes back on clock again for 2 more... i'll suggest, delete this^^ give 149 till i go to bed around 10pm.. if no action ? I'll make my pick before 10pm, than he can hit all 3 to catch us up to you & Vikes... 149 posted he worked Sunday but would check in late Sunday

    We will wait some 

    @the-gipper said:

    We will wait some 

    bedtime...give the Panthers Wake Forest CB Essang Bassey & 149 can pick 3 till you decide to go with Vikes... nite/night

  • @the-gipper said:

    We will wait some 

    bedtime...give the Panthers Wake Forest CB Essang Bassey & 149 can pick 3 till you decide to go with Vikes... nite/night

    @gumby73 said:

    bedtime...give the Panthers Wake Forest CB Essang Bassey & 149 can pick 3 till you decide to go with Vikes... nite/night

    Try again that player was taken just in the previous pic

  • It's been over 24 hours and 149 has still not read the message sent by PM. 

    Time to pick for him and move along. 

    He needs to leave you a few choices next time Gip.

  • Gumby needs to pick next

  • Gumby needs to pick next

    @darren15 said:

    Gumby needs to pick next

    I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

  • CIN selects Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina 

    @comeonman said:

    CIN selects Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina 

    Under The Radar Stud

  • @darren15 said:

    Gumby needs to pick next

    I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

    @gumby73 said:

    I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

    OK, but who are you taking to replace Bassey?

  • @gumby73 said:

    I did pick..Bassie who gip choose for 149...skip 149 3 picks and put gip on the clock..am at work. If 149 shows up? He picks 3 than.. if not? He gets best available at end of round 5.. than gip can choose... After folks waiting 24 hours, it's nice what they get..am off 5"pm'ish..

    OK, but who are you taking to replace Bassey?

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, but who are you taking to replace Bassey?

    In gumby's unique way I think he means leave all of 149's open and give him (gumby) Bassey. Then go from there.

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, but who are you taking to replace Bassey?

    In gumby's unique way I think he means leave all of 149's open and give him (gumby) Bassey. Then go from there.

    @texasag1969 said:

    In gumby's unique way I think he means leave all of 149's open and give him (gumby) Bassey. Then go from there.

    Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    In gumby's unique way I think he means leave all of 149's open and give him (gumby) Bassey. Then go from there.

    Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

    Browns 149 just needs to leave several for you to pick from when he is away for some time. That way you have an idea who he wants.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, I already chose  Bassy for the Chargers,  so  he can make another pick for the Panthers....and then maybe we can do it that way....or one of us can just take  Browns 149s picks.  

    Browns 149 just needs to leave several for you to pick from when he is away for some time. That way you have an idea who he wants.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Browns 149 just needs to leave several for you to pick from when he is away for some time. That way you have an idea who he wants.

    He may want to drop out altogether.  He did say that he thought his work may prevent him from participating a lot.  Perhaps he should let us know if that is his desire. 

  • How about Bassey goes to Carolina, the chargers pick another CB and then we can carry on by someone making 149's picks ?

  • How about Bassey goes to Carolina, the chargers pick another CB and then we can carry on by someone making 149's picks ?

    @darren15 said:

    How about Bassey goes to Carolina, the chargers pick another CB and then we can carry on by someone making 149's picks ?

    Oh, alright.   Change Made

    LA Chargers select:    Charlie Heck  OT  North Carolina   

  • Next two picks are Miami........

    Someone go ahead and make them.