Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds
-
Patriots add depth with a player who visited 12 teams
Cameron Clarke OT Charlotte.
Having one of the weakest WR groups in the NFL they add
Aaron Fuller WR , Washington
-
Seahawks have no backup behind Rusell Wilson, they add an intriguing prospect with their final draft pick
Jake Luton QB, Oregon St
-
Seahawks have no backup behind Rusell Wilson, they add an intriguing prospect with their final draft pick
Jake Luton QB, Oregon St
-
Pin Please
-
I am going to assume that this is supposed to be Oregon St.
Better ask the women he managed to date there if they went to Pregon St.?
-
I am going to assume that this is supposed to be Oregon St.
yes......my secretary made an error
-
215. CIN selects Harrison Hand CB Temple
216. WAS selects Jordan Fuller S TOSU
-
San Francisco add a speedster at WR, Darnell Mooney, Tulane..... he ran a 4.38 and has a big chance at a roster spot
-
Oh shit, I get 4 picks with the Giants in Round 7 AND Mr. Irrelevant... nice
With their first of four 7th Round Picks the New York Giants select Marc-Antoine Dequoy, Safety, Université de Montréal
4.36 40 yard dash, 6.65 three cone drill, 6'2", three time All Canadian team... tons of potential at a critical position. I'll use a 7th on that.
I could probably have waited but I wanted to get this one in now haha
-
With Pick #219 the Minnesota Vikings select:
Joshua Kelly RB UCLA
-
Browns149 has posted he cannot carry on ....
Chargers give new QB a weapon
John Hightower WR Boise St
-
can always count on darren's (c)rap-sheet to keep this thing rolling
thanks!
the PANTHERS select--- TE-Cincinnati---JOSIAH DEGUARA in short, he's a Tasmanian little prick on ST's & scared of no one to block..
How the hell does Woodrow steal the Zona pick hidden all the way up in Canada? Well done! Woody....
ZONA CARDINALS select--EDGE--AUBURN--NICK COE bpa left on board imo.. gotta go.. see ya, and Job well done Gipper ?..thanks to all!!
-
can always count on darren's (c)rap-sheet to keep this thing rolling
thanks!
the PANTHERS select--- TE-Cincinnati---JOSIAH DEGUARA in short, he's a Tasmanian little prick on ST's & scared of no one to block..
How the hell does Woodrow steal the Zona pick hidden all the way up in Canada? Well done! Woody....
ZONA CARDINALS select--EDGE--AUBURN--NICK COE bpa left on board imo.. gotta go.. see ya, and Job well done Gipper ?..thanks to all!!
How the hell does Woodrow steal the Zona pick hidden all the way up in Canada? Well done! Woody...
I may have to add Woody's pick to my list of "watches" to see where he falls. He'll go in with my twin DTs from Nebraska, LSU LB Divinity, the Aggie DT & punter, and a few others I will disclose on a thread I will start when the 7th round of our BB draft has completed. I want to know what players others will track to see where they actually fall. Some very interesting wild cards this year I think.
I'll delete this after a bit. I have a special "surprise pick" waiting for later in the 7th with an unreal highlight reel to go with him. He's either a phenomenal one hit wonder or a great pro to be. We'll see.
-
With pick #223 the Jacksonville Jaguars select:
Malcom Roach DT Texas
-
Baltimore Ravens select a linebacker who was destined to be a second or third round pick but for injury. Could be a steal if he has recovered from his pectoral issue.
Justin Strnad , LB, Wake Forrest.
-
Chigago takes G/C Keith Ishmael San Diego St. He has played both guard slots and center while in college. Very versatile player.
Browns 149 can't receive messages so his box must be full.
-
Somebody take the next two
-
@texasag1969 said:
Which two? Because I have Atlanta after the next pick by Browns 149.
Then you take them.
-
Miami takes the BPA off the CBS Board CB Myles Bryant Washington.
Atlanta needs a NT and a very good one is still there in Benito Jones Ole Miss 6th best on Walter (3-5 rd) and 7th best on drafttek #172 overall. 2nd team Coaches All-SEC Team.
PM sent to Comeonman.
7:55 am EDT-folowup message added for Comeonman who hasn't seen the first one yet
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login