Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • Pick  232.     Pittsburgh Steelers.       Steelers like taking Ohio State players.  I am giving them one:

    Liam McCullough   Long Snapper   Ohio St.

    Pick  233   Chicago Bears 

    David Woodward   Linebacker  Utah St. 

  • LA Rams need a CB so they take BPA Kindle Vildor Georgia Southern. He is #170 on CBS board and 5-7 rd pick on Walter who call him one of the best players in the Sun Belt Conf. Not as highly rated on drafttek but with 4.44  40 speed he is worth a shot in the 7th.

    PM sent to Unsympathetic.

  • Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss

    Somebody has to get open..

  • The Packers select Darryl Williams OL Miss St

  • Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss

    Somebody has to get open..

    @unsympathetic said:

    Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss

    Somebody has to get open..

    Well I gave you a chance.?

    Denver selects WR Quarney Davis Texas A&M. He has now been interviewed by no less that 10 of the 32 teams and is projected in the 3-5 rds by Walter and is #165 overall by drafttek. Denver looked at him all week in the Senior Bowl as well as the combine. Easy pick in the 7th round for them and another weapon for Lock.

    Normally I would say he should have stayed for his senior year, but the Ags just added the best player in Texas at the top of their #5 national recruiting class, a 6'4" 4.3 leaper named Demond Demas. Add a similar one 6'4" from last year's top 10 class and the competition would have pushed him and another Junior right off the field.

    EDIT: PM to Woody sent.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Quez Watkins, WR, Southern Miss

    Somebody has to get open..

    Well I gave you a chance.?

    Denver selects WR Quarney Davis Texas A&M. He has now been interviewed by no less that 10 of the 32 teams and is projected in the 3-5 rds by Walter and is #165 overall by drafttek. Denver looked at him all week in the Senior Bowl as well as the combine. Easy pick in the 7th round for them and another weapon for Lock.

    Normally I would say he should have stayed for his senior year, but the Ags just added the best player in Texas at the top of their #5 national recruiting class, a 6'4" 4.3 leaper named Demond Demas. Add a similar one 6'4" from last year's top 10 class and the competition would have pushed him and another Junior right off the field.

    EDIT: PM to Woody sent.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I gave you a chance.?

    If you scroll up 5 ranks from Quarney you'll see where Walter ranks Quez  🙂

  • Pick  232.     Pittsburgh Steelers.       Steelers like taking Ohio State players.  I am giving them one:

    Liam McCullough   Long Snapper   Ohio St.

    Pick  233   Chicago Bears 

    David Woodward   Linebacker  Utah St. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Pick  232.     Pittsburgh Steelers.       Steelers like taking Ohio State players.  I am giving them one:

    Liam McCullough   Long Snapper   Ohio St.

    Pick  233   Chicago Bears 

    David Woodward   Linebacker  Utah St. 

    And Pittsburgh  get a steal in the 7th round

  • The New York Giants select Jon Runyan Jr, OG, Michigan

    Runyan had to play out of position at LT for Michigan and still earned all B1G honors. He fits better at OG, has potential there, and had a string combine. Plus, good bloodlines with his dad's success in the NFL. 

  • Gipper next then its Bill O' Brien 🙂

  • With Pick # 239  the Minnesota Viking select:

    Derek Adams  Punter  Kent St. 

    ...believe it or not Walter Football has a possible 6th round grade on him

    With Pick #240   the Houston  Oilers select:

    Javon Leake  RB/ST   Maryland 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I gave you a chance.?

    If you scroll up 5 ranks from Quarney you'll see where Walter ranks Quez  🙂

    @unsympathetic said:

    If you scroll up 5 ranks from Quarney you'll see where Walter ranks Quez  🙂

    Yep-but he ain't been doing serious interviewing like Davis has. Make a side bet for a beer on who goes first. If this damn virus ever gets to the point we can travel up there again to visit my wife's sister & husband in Bedford, then the winner can collect over that beer and clam chowder.???

  • When someone's NFL comparison player is actually a Browns backup, you draft that guy.

    Casey Toohill, DE, Stanford

    Msg sent to J

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Write-up looks like a one and done summer camp guy to me. You forgot to put NE for his NFL team. LOL!?

    PS-Looks like we just might make a run at finishing up the BB draft today. Keep checking everyone.

    BTW I tried to get picks from Browns 149 so I could post it for him when his last pick is due, but still has a full box. If you read this B 149, just send me your picks now and I'll post them for your when your picks comes up.

    In these last 14 picks there are 2 for Minnesota, 2 for Houston,  2 for Denver, 2 for NY Giants, 2 for Miami;  1 for Green Bay, 1 for Cleveland, 1 for Tenn. and 1 for SFO.

    Someone can take Browns 149's Miami picks. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Write-up looks like a one and done summer camp guy to me. You forgot to put NE for his NFL team. LOL!?

    PS-Looks like we just might make a run at finishing up the BB draft today. Keep checking everyone.

    BTW I tried to get picks from Browns 149 so I could post it for him when his last pick is due, but still has a full box. If you read this B 149, just send me your picks now and I'll post them for your when your picks comes up.

    In these last 14 picks there are 2 for Minnesota, 2 for Houston,  2 for Denver, 2 for NY Giants, 2 for Miami;  1 for Green Bay, 1 for Cleveland, 1 for Tenn. and 1 for SFO.

    Someone can take Browns 149's Miami picks. 

    @the-gipper said:

    In these last 14 picks there are 2 for Minnesota, 2 for Houston,  2 for Denver, 2 for NY Giants, 2 for Miami;  1 for Green Bay, 1 for Cleveland, 1 for Tenn. and 1 for SFO.

    Someone can take Browns 149's Miami picks. 

    I can do Miami .... please pm me when on clock and I will check in regularly 

  • Green Bay selects Trevis Gipson Edge Tulsa

    Tennessee selects KJ Hamler WR PSU

  • Green Bay selects Trevis Gipson Edge Tulsa

    Tennessee selects KJ Hamler WR PSU

    @flyin-j said:

    Green Bay selects Trevis Gipson Edge Tulsa

    Tennessee selects KJ Hamler WR PSU

    Both of those Players already taken.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I PM'd him again in case he did not see this message.

    Well, I did too, but it looks like he hit and run.   I will give him til 4:00 for him to correct, or will re-choose for him. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    So will will re-choose for him Gip?

    I'm going to take a nap after a couple hours mowing the yard,  so good luck on the re-choose and leave my last two alone.?

    PS-PM darren when you are done with Flyin J and yours.?

    He has like 10-15 minutes. 

  • I will at least stick with the positions that Flyin J chose:

    With Pick # 242  The Green Bay Packers select:

    Carter Coughlin  Edge   Minnesota

    With Pick # 243  the Tennesse Titans select:

    Binjimin Victor  WR  Ohio St. 

    Victor is actually rated the  #182 top overall selection,  so getting him at #243 can be seen as a bargain

  • With Pick #244  the Cleveland Browns select:

    Evan Weaver  LB  Cal-Berkely

    Draftek has him ranked as the #113 overall prospect in the entire draft.     (I do not see where anyone else selected him)