Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • Good job all...

    Pull the thumb tack out of this one and put it into the Round Two thread.

    @tour2ma said:

    Good job all...

    Pull the thumb tack out of this one and put it into the Round Two thread.

    If you want to get in, I still have the Colts and Steelers there for you.   Neither has picked yet. 

  • Bengals select Zack Baun - OLB Wisconsin 

  • No thanks...

  • Tour isn't picking so I will take on the Colts. They Take BPA according toe drafttek  Patrick Queen  OLB  LSU.  

    Colts highest needs are really later 2nd rounders. One will still be there @ #44.

    PM sent to Woody.

  • The Detroit Lions select A.J. Espenesa, DE, Iowa

    Lions need some pass rush, and Espenesa is a versatile DL that can provide it. I'm not concerned about the poor workout. If anything it allowed him to fall to me here. 

  • The New York Giants select Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia

    Would have liked a pass rusher here, but my other pick screwed me. I feel I'd be reaching on any other Edge. So I move to another need, OT and take Wilson. Definitely raw but has a ton of potential. Also another position that helps me learn more about what I have in my young QB 

  • 37. LA Chargers

    Cole Kmet TE Notre Dame

    Need to replace Antonio Gates

    Gumby is on the clock

  • Since 2 jacklegs, Temper & Rhule, gave away both NT's in Gerald McCoy & D.Poe leaving the cupboard as bare upfront..let's rebuild from the middle out with the next Gerald McCoy

    The CAROLINA PANTHERS select-- TCU DT- Ross Blacklock 

    Edit--Whom ever has Houston up next? They should be up next due to the D.Hopkins brainless trade..The Commish Gip, can verify & PM next up  

  • 39. Miami

    Kyle Dugger S 
     

    Need to work on Defense now

  • 40.    With the 40th pick   the Houston Texans  select:

    Bryce Hall   Cornerback  Virginia

    41. With the 41st pick,   The Cleveland Browns select:

    Antoine Winfield Jr.  Safety  Minnesota

    42. With the 42d   pick   the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

    Austin Jackson  OT  USC

    43.  With the 43rd pick  the Chicago Bears select:

    Ashtyn  Davis    Safety    Cal

    44.  With the 44th pick  the Indianapolis Colts select:

    Julian Okwara   Edge  Notre Dame

  • Tampa Bay Denzel Mims  WR Baylor  I think he's better than the one ahead of him on the CBS board

    Denver Broncos  Terrell Lewis DE/Edge Alabama a slight reach in an area of need, but I'll take a Bama trained defender over others in areas of strength

    Atlanta Falcons Damon Arnette CB  OSU  I have no idea why CBS doesn't have him up there like other sites do in the Mid-40 pick range.  I think he's better than Auburn's who drafttek rates way later.

    PM sent to next up-SDBacker80

  • Jets. Jalen Reagor WR TCU.  Area of need and a speedy weapon for Darnold.  Return guy too.  

  • hey Gip.the draft clock is dead again with nobody wanting the steelqueens or bears??? pick...what kickers do they want? ?

  • Steelers Jake Fromm QB.

    Almost turned in Jake From State Farm 

  • 2 sites say Bears top need is CB/S/IOL---- Highest rated CB on CBS board will do.. Bears select---Auburn-CB--Noah Igbinoghene...he will have his own slot in all Chicago phone books...   AG-aggie...Your Up!!  and pull a card for the Rams too

  • Oh you know I can't pass him up-Dallas area boy comes home.

    Cowboys take Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M  #35 overall in drafftek.

    BTW my son identified this kid and sent it to A&M scouts way before anyone had him on radar. I got to watch him play in HS as a devastating speedy ILB and he added size to become a major DT presence at A&M. He will go late 1st early 2nd IMO.

  • OK if I get Rams too then give me more time. But I think I got him already.

    Yep- you can't lose a back like that so Rams take RB Johnathon Taylor Wisc. BPA and area of need.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Gumby got the Bears first,  so your boy.....Prince Tega,  will remain on the board 

    Just sent a PM to Unsympathetic. I'll delete this after he picks. The CB was a good pick for Chicago.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Gumby got the Bears first,  so your boy.....Prince Tega,  will remain on the board 

    Just sent a PM to Unsympathetic. I'll delete this after he picks. The CB was a good pick for Chicago.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just sent a PM to Unsympathetic. I'll delete this after he picks. The CB was a good pick for Chicago.

    He just made a post in another thread here...so I assume he will check in.

  • For the first time in a couple years, the Eagles plan to not start UDFA's at WR for the last several games

    Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

    They also need LB's, but nobody's available who should be picked in round 2.