Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds
-
56. Miami
Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB LSU
Good pass catching back and tough runner
Gipper is on the clock
-
With the 57th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select:
Josh Uche Edge Michigan
With the 58th pick in the draft the Minnesota Vikings select:
Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
-
With the 57th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select:
Josh Uche Edge Michigan
With the 58th pick in the draft the Minnesota Vikings select:
Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
With the 57th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select:
Josh Uche Edge Michigan
With the 58th pick in the draft the Minnesota Vikings select:
Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
Fucker
-
Now is the time for Seattle to add depth to their O line .
Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
-
The Ravens had three big needs going into this draft they have already addressed two of them with this pick they address the third.
Jon Greenard DE Florida
-
With the 57th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select:
Josh Uche Edge Michigan
With the 58th pick in the draft the Minnesota Vikings select:
Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
Fucker
Fucker
?????
-
Fucker
?????
?????
Was going to take Uche next. Underrated pass rusher
-
With the 57th pick in the draft, the Houston Texans select:
Josh Uche Edge Michigan
With the 58th pick in the draft the Minnesota Vikings select:
Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
Fucker
Fucker
I concur-he took the OT I identified. LOL!?
EDIT: Darren sent e his two next picks after Flyin J. I will PM FJ.
-
Chiefs select Kaylon Johnson CB Utah
Seahawks select KT Harmon WR Penn St
-
Once my picks are entered this one is done .....2 rounds in 4 days is good .....
-
CIN selects Bryan Edwards WR South Carolina
-
WAS selects Albert Okwuegbunam TE Missouri
-
Woody on the clock
-
Are we taking a break .....suddenly its ground to a halt ....
-
Woody takes Buzz Lightyear.
NYJ select Cesar Ruiz Center *ichigan. Good reviews at the combine...appears to be the most athletic of the group.If you get a franchise QB you need to surround him with pieces. Last year L. Bell RB. This draft the Jets have taken Thomas LT and a speedy WR. You need a future 10 year Center now to complement all these pieces.
sorry I was tired of checking the site
-
Woody takes Buzz Lightyear.
NYJ select Cesar Ruiz Center *ichigan. Good reviews at the combine...appears to be the most athletic of the group.If you get a franchise QB you need to surround him with pieces. Last year L. Bell RB. This draft the Jets have taken Thomas LT and a speedy WR. You need a future 10 year Center now to complement all these pieces.
sorry I was tired of checking the site
Woody takes Buzz Lightyear.
NYJ select Cesar Ruiz Center *ichigan. Good reviews at the combine...appears to be the most athletic of the group.If you get a franchise QB you need to surround him with pieces. Last year L. Bell RB. This draft the Jets have taken Thomas LT and a speedy WR. You need a future 10 year Center now to complement all these pieces.
sorry I was tired of checking the site
OK, letting that go...but I suspect that Woody would have wanted that pick, and had I picked for him, he would have taken that.
So yours is Pick 68.
On behalf of Woody, with pick #67, the Lions take: Jacob Eason QB Washington.
Took him for 2 reasons: the Lions I think do need a developmental QB, since Stafford is like entering his 12th season; plus....he was the BPA per the CBS site.
Gumby is on the clock with the Panthers
-
Woody takes Buzz Lightyear.
NYJ select Cesar Ruiz Center *ichigan. Good reviews at the combine...appears to be the most athletic of the group.If you get a franchise QB you need to surround him with pieces. Last year L. Bell RB. This draft the Jets have taken Thomas LT and a speedy WR. You need a future 10 year Center now to complement all these pieces.
sorry I was tired of checking the site
OK, letting that go...but I suspect that Woody would have wanted that pick, and had I picked for him, he would have taken that.
So yours is Pick 68.
On behalf of Woody, with pick #67, the Lions take: Jacob Eason QB Washington.
Took him for 2 reasons: the Lions I think do need a developmental QB, since Stafford is like entering his 12th season; plus....he was the BPA per the CBS site.
Gumby is on the clock with the Panthers
OK, letting that go...but I suspect that Woody would have wanted that pick, and had I picked for him, he would have taken that.
So yours is Pick 68.
On behalf of Woody, with pick #67, the Lions take: Jacob Eason QB Washington.
Took him for 2 reasons: the Lions I think do need a developmental QB, since Stafford is like entering his 12th season; plus....he was the BPA per the CBS site.
Gumby is on the clock with the Panthers
Wait.... Wtf
It's only been 8 hours and I received no PM
I don't want Jacob Eason....
I 100% want Ruiz. He's a steal in the third AND the Lions in interior OL.
Change it please
If you're just gonna make picks for me then I'll back out and you can remove my name
-
OK, letting that go...but I suspect that Woody would have wanted that pick, and had I picked for him, he would have taken that.
So yours is Pick 68.
On behalf of Woody, with pick #67, the Lions take: Jacob Eason QB Washington.
Took him for 2 reasons: the Lions I think do need a developmental QB, since Stafford is like entering his 12th season; plus....he was the BPA per the CBS site.
Gumby is on the clock with the Panthers
Wait.... Wtf
It's only been 8 hours and I received no PM
I don't want Jacob Eason....
I 100% want Ruiz. He's a steal in the third AND the Lions in interior OL.
Change it please
If you're just gonna make picks for me then I'll back out and you can remove my name
Wait.... Wtf
It's only been 8 hours and I received no PM
I don't want Jacob Eason....
I 100% want Ruiz. He's a steal in the third AND the Lions in interior OL.
Change it please
If you're just gonna make picks for me then I'll back out and you can remove my name
Well go ahead it’s only 8 hours.
dont the Lions Have Ragnow at Center pretty dang good but oh well
If he wants Ruiz I’ll take Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin. I had them 1a 1b Biadasz more of the road grader less polish in pass protect but a steal here as well and maybe he gets Lev Bell going a little more this year.
-
OK, letting that go...but I suspect that Woody would have wanted that pick, and had I picked for him, he would have taken that.
So yours is Pick 68.
On behalf of Woody, with pick #67, the Lions take: Jacob Eason QB Washington.
Took him for 2 reasons: the Lions I think do need a developmental QB, since Stafford is like entering his 12th season; plus....he was the BPA per the CBS site.
Gumby is on the clock with the Panthers
Wait.... Wtf
It's only been 8 hours and I received no PM
I don't want Jacob Eason....
I 100% want Ruiz. He's a steal in the third AND the Lions in interior OL.
Change it please
If you're just gonna make picks for me then I'll back out and you can remove my name
Wait.... Wtf
It's only been 8 hours and I received no PM
I don't want Jacob Eason....
I 100% want Ruiz. He's a steal in the third AND the Lions in interior OL.
Change it please
If you're just gonna make picks for me then I'll back out and you can remove my name
When SD went and made a pick to jump you, I went ahead and made your pick. I will make the changes, though I don't think he is a steal here....he would be taken just about right for his rating. In fact, you are taking him with the 67th pick; and CBS has him as the 67th overall best prospect. Right on the nose actually.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login