Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Finished Rounds

The Browns Board
381 13 7.8k
  • Browns 149 x2 then Gumby again...

  • 70. Miami 

    Cameron Dantzler CB Miss St

    Very good size for a cb

    71. LA Chargers

    Marlon Davidson DL Auburn

    4 year starter. 

  • Once my picks are entered this one is done .....2 rounds in 4 days is good .....

    @darren15 said:

    Once my picks are entered this one is done .....2 rounds in 4 days is good .....

    The few...

    The dedicated...

    The _____________ ...

    I got nothin'... Brownies, maybe?

  • @darren15 said:

    Once my picks are entered this one is done .....2 rounds in 4 days is good .....

    The few...

    The dedicated...

    The _____________ ...

    I got nothin'... Brownies, maybe?

    @tour2ma said:

    The few...

    The dedicated...

    The _____________ ...

    I got nothin'... Brownies, maybe?

    Suckers For Punishment

  • FINALLY! i get a actual need to fall to Zona... Zona has 2 rostered RB's after Johnson trade.. K.Drake only took a 1 year 8M deal & C.Edmonds will be coming off his rookie deal after this season.. In honor of throwing tOSU & Yickie-gon corn hole bags...a few Bucks nutz friends will toast this one.. ?

    The Zona CARDINALS select-- The O-H-I-O STATE BUCKEYE's RB--JK DOBBINS

    Gipper..Your Up! 

  • With the 73rd pick in the Draft,    the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

    Curtis Weaver   Edge  Boise St.

    He is the best player left on the board (per CBS) aside from the QB from Washington, and JAX already took a QB.

    With the 74th pick in the Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:

    Malik Harrison   MLB   Ohio State

    Harrison was heart and soul of Ohio State's improved defense this past season....and MLB may be the Browns biggest need next to LOT. 

  • Rounds One and Two can be merged if you would like.

  • With the 75th pick in the Draft     the Baltimore Colts select:

    Lucas Niang   OT TCU

  • I think everyone should still provide a sentence or two on why they drafted someone. Even if it's just "he's the best ___ left according to ___"

  • Got to go with BPA-can't believe you guys left this 1st-2nd rounder for me. Tampa takes Natane Muni OG Fresno State -drafftec has him #21 overall. Injury bug is the only reason others have him lower. 

    Denver Broncos take Reggie Robinson  CB  Tulsa   Not as heralded as some but a tall corner @ 6'1' with  4.44 speed ,  Walter calls him a sleeper that might be a steal here.

    Atlanta needs help in the middle so they go with a Nat. Champ  in Jacob Phillips  ILB   LSU   SEC SEC SEC?

    PM to SdBacker80

  • Darn... I had Robinson cued up even had a write up...not rated high but a steal the Browns should look at this guy 
    Excellent ball skills w/great size and speed 4.44. If he had a different College name probably looking at a 1-2 round talent.  Special teams ace as well 4 career blocked kicks.  Could be one of the Top Corners in this draft when all is said and done. 

    79. Jets take Adam Trautman TE Dayton.  Small school Stud.  Has the size with Big production. Great Hands blocking combo.  Draft is all about Stocking up Darnold with everything he needs.  

    80. Raiders take Tony Pride Jr.  CB.  Notre Dame. Fiesty and fast -Perfect Raider Combo.  4.4 forty great in man coverage.  Fits the Raider mold.

    81. Raiders take Jonah Jackson G The Ohio State U.  Excellent in pass protection.  Much needed in Raider play action game.  Had a great Sr. Year allowing just one sack.  Excellent week at Sr. Bowl.  Could start right away. Might be the most ready guard. 

  • I think the Raiders will trade up one spot at 81 to 80 ...

  • LOL!  I damn near took Tony Pride myself. I had them right there together but took the taller of the two for today's WRs. 

    Working on the next two. 

    Dallas needs two in for DL help so they take Raekwon Davis DT Alabama  played with an injured ankle but still a very versatile run stuffer will be a good twin with Madubuike whom I took for the Cowboys as well. 

    Denver needs inside OL help so they take Shane Lemieux OG Oregon  though with a name like that he should have been with LSU.?

  • With the 84th pick in the draft   the Los Angeles Rams select:

    Nick Harris  OG/C   Washington 

    Best player available that fits a specific need.

  • The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    I was tempted to go with an OT or WR here to help out Stafford, but I like the value of Blacklock at this point. I want interior pass rush from a DT, not a run stopper. Pass rush is much more crucial in today's game. I'm also assuming his medical report comes back without any issues. 

    I'll PM Unsympathetic

  • The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    I was tempted to go with an OT or WR here to help out Stafford, but I like the value of Blacklock at this point. I want interior pass rush from a DT, not a run stopper. Pass rush is much more crucial in today's game. I'm also assuming his medical report comes back without any issues. 

    I'll PM Unsympathetic

    @mld-woody said:

    The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

  • Bills address their OL with 

    Logan Stenberg, G, Kentucky

    They didn't expect Lemieux to fall, but were hoping until Denver took him.

  • Pats hope they found Brady's successor.  Hoyer's not the worst stopgap.

    Jacob Eason, QB, Washington

  • @mld-woody said:

    The Detroit Lions select.... Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

    @gumby73 said:

    pick another..Blacklock became a Panther in 2nd round

    ah, crap. I swear that wasn't up there before...

    ok I'll go a little more raw of a prospect and take Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri 

  • Saints resigned Peat recently and so they're finding BPA.  This guy is second-round by some and even NFL.com thinks he'll start quickly.

    Jordan Brooks, LB, Texas Tech [some spell it jordyn?]

    Kiko Alonso will be a special-teamer soon..

    Msg sent to Gip