Skip to content

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

The Browns Board
277 33 7.7k 1
  • @orion said:

    I like the red shutters.   

    They are fine....but not with that house color. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    They are fine....but not with that house color. 

    The house is a light tan.  The front is natural white cedar.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Gipper.... the Judge of all things...

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    Was in the Man-Cave with the grandboys letting them smash up cars on my GranTurisom 6 when I saw this pennant on the wall...so naturally I had to take a pic.

    Browns Champ Pennant - s.png

  • The new flag pole.  🙂   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

    I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

    https://www.united-states-flag.com/7ft-spinner-flagpole-white-aluminum.html

    Browns Banner - 5s.png

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    The new flag pole.  🙂   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

    I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

    https://www.united-states-flag.com/7ft-spinner-flagpole-white-aluminum.html

    Browns Banner - 5s.png

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

  • @orion said:

    The new flag pole.  🙂   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

    I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

    https://www.united-states-flag.com/7ft-spinner-flagpole-white-aluminum.html

    Browns Banner - 5s.png

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

    Lose those shutters

    NO!  🙂

  • @gorka said:

    Lose those shutters

    NO!  🙂

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    NO!  🙂

    Ok. lol

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike

    I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

  • @orion said:

    NO!  🙂

    Ok. lol

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

    Ok. lol

    The trim of the house is white.  The dark crimson is my 3rd (or alternate) color.   Perhaps you guys would like them better as orange. lol

    Why am I listening to you guys?!  Some of you like the orange jersey with orange pants.  lol

  • @gorka said:

    Ok. lol

    The trim of the house is white.  The dark crimson is my 3rd (or alternate) color.   Perhaps you guys would like them better as orange. lol

    Why am I listening to you guys?!  Some of you like the orange jersey with orange pants.  lol

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @orion said:

    The trim of the house is white.  The dark crimson is my 3rd (or alternate) color.   Perhaps you guys would like them better as orange. lol

    Why am I listening to you guys?!  Some of you like the orange jersey with orange pants.  lol

    Orange fuck no.

    Who has red shutters?  So what if the trim is white? The more reason to make your shutters white. Black is second best IMO.

    Imagine how gaudy this hose would look with red shutters:

    Black would be good on this house too.

    whiteshutters.jpg

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

  • Gipper.... the Judge of all things...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Gipper.... the Judge of all things...

    Just making suggestions.   I guess I am exposed too much to my wife's watching HGTV.

  • I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @canton-mike said:

    I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

    All in fun...more or less. 

    You must not be married. 

    I take walks around the neighborhood with my wife, and it is a constant "review" process of the appearance of other peoples properties. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    When we were 'in the market' for houses we went to look at a house....and the guy had a single car garage...he had painted a big banana on the garage door.  He must have been an artist because it was one fuck of a nicely painted banana....but it was still a banana on a garage door.    (cell phones weren't invented yet or I'd have taken a picture)

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @orion said:

    32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

    Well.....I consulted   my expert.....that is, my wife.    I showed her the picture of your place...and this one  (which is clearly not the same house)

    Her direct comment was:    the first one looked "Cheesy"   (your place).....the second one looked "tasteful".....this place. 

    So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

    😴

    Sorry Dude. 

  • @orion said:

    32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

    Well.....I consulted   my expert.....that is, my wife.    I showed her the picture of your place...and this one  (which is clearly not the same house)

    Her direct comment was:    the first one looked "Cheesy"   (your place).....the second one looked "tasteful".....this place. 

    So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

    😴

    Sorry Dude. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    @the-gipper said:

    So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

  • @the-gipper said:

    So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair??

  • I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

    @the-gipper said:

    All in fun...more or less. 

    You must not be married. 

    I take walks around the neighborhood with my wife, and it is a constant "review" process of the appearance of other peoples properties. 

    1) Oh, I understand it was all in fun, but I have just always been uncomfortable with folks OR their belongings being made fun of.

    2) Slightly wrong! My Bride & I will be married 50 years  as of 7/18/2020.

    3) As we do, but we keep our opinions to ourselves. We are both believers in "To each their own",  "None of our business", & "But for the grace of God, there go I".

    Mike

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @orion said:

    32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

    That's terrible!

     It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

    Imagine them white, this effect would not even be noticeable.

    Even if they were dark brown like the door it would be a huge improvement.!

    (the door appears dark brown, its probably red though)

  • @orion said:

    32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

    That's terrible!

     It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

    Imagine them white, this effect would not even be noticeable.

    Even if they were dark brown like the door it would be a huge improvement.!

    (the door appears dark brown, its probably red though)

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

     It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

    I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

  • @orion said:

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair??

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair??

    Ya know, it DOES look turquoise.  But it's not.  It's blue in person.  And it's not even a light blue.  It's like a totally different color.  Oh well, I'm still using that State-Of-The-Art iphone 5s.  🙂