Skip to content

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

The Browns Board
277 33 7.7k 1
  • @orion said:

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair??

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair??

    Ya know, it DOES look turquoise.  But it's not.  It's blue in person.  And it's not even a light blue.  It's like a totally different color.  Oh well, I'm still using that State-Of-The-Art iphone 5s.  🙂

  • @gorka said:

     It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

    I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

    I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

  • @orion said:

    I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

    I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

    I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

    Thanks man!  But it's all good.  We all have our own tastes.  (I live on a street named Redwood)  

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    That's a really nice looking house you have Orion. 

    I notice no one else is posting pics of theirs. 

  • That's a really nice looking house you have Orion. 

    I notice no one else is posting pics of theirs. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    That's a really nice looking house you have Orion. 

    I notice no one else is posting pics of theirs. 

    Thanks Dutch.  It's probably not a good idea....'cos the world is a weird place with whackos everywhere.  But I'm pretty far away from most of yaz.  🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    So.....The Great and Powerful Oz  has spoken. 

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    I like the red with the cream color....and I personally think it even the rest looks better from this angle.  Nice garages too. 

  • @orion said:

    The new flag pole.  🙂   The bushes will require shortening in the fall as I can't set the bracket to complete horizontal.  

    I also replaced the bracket since it was less than 6 bucks (cheap, figured it would be cheesy,  but it's a really good one)

    https://www.united-states-flag.com/7ft-spinner-flagpole-white-aluminum.html

    Browns Banner - 5s.png

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

  • @gorka said:

    I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

    Thanks man!  But it's all good.  We all have our own tastes.  (I live on a street named Redwood)  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    Thanks man!  But it's all good.  We all have our own tastes.  (I live on a street named Redwood)  

    No shit! One of the homes I lived in once was on Redwood Drive.

  • @gorka said:

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    You don't even know who your mom is dumpster baby.

  • @canton-mike said:

    I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

    It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

    O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

    Mike

    @the-gipper said:

    All in fun...more or less. 

    You must not be married. 

    I take walks around the neighborhood with my wife, and it is a constant "review" process of the appearance of other peoples properties. 

    1) Oh, I understand it was all in fun, but I have just always been uncomfortable with folks OR their belongings being made fun of.

    2) Slightly wrong! My Bride & I will be married 50 years  as of 7/18/2020.

    3) As we do, but we keep our opinions to ourselves. We are both believers in "To each their own",  "None of our business", & "But for the grace of God, there go I".

    Mike

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    1) Oh, I understand it was all in fun, but I have just always been uncomfortable with folks OR their belongings being made fun of.

    2) Slightly wrong! My Bride & I will be married 50 years  as of 7/18/2020.

    3) As we do, but we keep our opinions to ourselves. We are both believers in "To each their own",  "None of our business", & "But for the grace of God, there go I".

    Mike

    OK,....but  #3 and #1 conflict.   And by posting photos of the house in here, the "none of our business" proviso flew out the window.  

    (and are you telling me that your wife of  50 years never get into critiques of the decor of  houses other than your own?)

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    You don't even know who your mom is dumpster baby.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @gorka said:

    You don't even know who your mom is, you're a dumpster baby.

    I knew I was in your head!  Thanks cheese dick!

  • @gorka said:

    Lose those shutters and your property value will appreciate instantly.

    White would be my choice. Replace them with white vinyl ones so you never have to paint.

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    I'm pretty sure Norman's........................er.......................Gorka's mom lives in the basement.

  • @gorka said:

    You don't even know who your mom is, you're a dumpster baby.

    I knew I was in your head!  Thanks cheese dick!

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I knew I was in your head!  Thanks cheese dick!

    1339.gif

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    Gorka and DieHard going at it. 

    Priceless. 

    Apparently there's trouble in MAGAland. 

  • @orion said:

    That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

    ...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  🙂   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

    Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

    I like the red with the cream color....and I personally think it even the rest looks better from this angle.  Nice garages too. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I like the red with the cream color

    That's the color of the other 3 sides of the house.

    ..........just 3 more days til the draft....then I won't be posting pics of my guitars, house, pennants.......

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Says the guy who lives in his Moms basement!

    I'm pretty sure Norman's........................er.......................Gorka's mom lives in the basement.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm pretty sure Norman's........................er.......................Gorka's mom lives in the basement.

    Well look who decides to show up, DickHeads significant other.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I like the red with the cream color

    That's the color of the other 3 sides of the house.

    ..........just 3 more days til the draft....then I won't be posting pics of my guitars, house, pennants.......

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    That's the color of the other 3 sides of the house.

    ..........just 3 more days til the draft....then I won't be posting pics of my guitars, house, pennants.......

    Here is my house:

    10 Things You Must Do on Your Next Road Trip to the Biltmore Estate

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    This is my summer cottage:

    Breakers-exterior.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    This is where I slum when I am on the West Coast:

    hearst-castle-aerial.jpg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    It would have been funnier Gipper if you had posted a pic of O.C. Barber's mansion.