Browns Reveal New Uniforms
-
They just released the draft hat. Elf coming back in some way.
-
They just released the draft hat. Elf coming back in some way.
It has potential.

-
They just released the draft hat. Elf coming back in some way.
It has potential.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
What's tough about a Dolphin, a cardinal, a saint, a packer, etc., etc.
Dolphins can be very tough, they take on sharks all the time and sharks back down from them.
There are documented cases of dolphins saving people who were being attacked by sharks.
Concurrent with the mating/nesting season, male Northern Cardinals experience a marked increase in hormone levels. At this time they become very territorial and will attack any intruders they feel are a threat to the brood.
Saints aren't tough?
https://listverse.com/2011/01/30/top-10-truly-badass-saints/
-
What's tough about a Dolphin, a cardinal, a saint, a packer, etc., etc.
Dolphins can be very tough, they take on sharks all the time and sharks back down from them.
There are documented cases of dolphins saving people who were being attacked by sharks.
Concurrent with the mating/nesting season, male Northern Cardinals experience a marked increase in hormone levels. At this time they become very territorial and will attack any intruders they feel are a threat to the brood.
Saints aren't tough?
https://listverse.com/2011/01/30/top-10-truly-badass-saints/
Dolphins can be very tough, they take on sharks all the time and sharks back down from them.
There are documented cases of dolphins saving people who were being attacked by sharks.
Concurrent with the mating/nesting season, male Northern Cardinals experience a marked increase in hormone levels. At this time they become very territorial and will attack any intruders they feel are a threat to the brood.
Saints aren't tough?
https://listverse.com/2011/01/30/top-10-truly-badass-saints/
I guess Jets are a NY street gang right? What's a charger? I use one on my vette during winter storage. (actually it's a battery maintainer I use)
My favorite team name is the St. Louis Blues. Blues guitar licks! Oh, but that's not tough, I forgot.
I think what you need is for the Browns to change their name. Something like, the Cleveland Thugs. That's a nice tough name. Or the Cleveland Shoe Leathers.
-
Still no official word of when, but the Haslam's son-in-law J.W. Johnson just tweeted:
"Who is ready to see the new uniforms?"
-
We need some browns news. LoL
-
Second string DE signing not good enough ?
-
Still no official word of when, but the Haslam's son-in-law J.W. Johnson just tweeted:
"Who is ready to see the new uniforms?"
the Haslam's son-in-law J.W. Johnson just tweeted:
"Who is ready to see the new uniforms?"
I bet that when he was a kid they let him ring the bell on the fire truck on the way to the fire.
the Haslam's son-in-law J.W. Johnson just tweeted:
"Who is ready to see the new uniforms?"
How 'bout this response - Sure, fire away, we're not depressed enough with the coronavirus. Let's see what your mother-in-law came up with. -
-
Personally I find Brownie's choice of blackface highly questionable...
As I get to say occasionally... I believe I had that one...
Browns draft hat faces blackface backlash on social media
Updated Apr 01, 2020; Posted Apr 01, 2020
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



