Skip to content

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

The Browns Board
277 33 7.7k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    After all, they have black Barbies.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkflBnw7yQd2H-I3wR4oo

    Because Tex has one in his collection?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @gorka said:

    Because Tex has one in his collection?

    "Well oh yeah!"-Tommy Smothers?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #78

    The orange is oranger! 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Orangeer?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #80

    Orangeier? 

  • That's all ya got?

    Down south we call that "weak tea."

    @orion said:

    ... apparently they made the face the same color as the hat.  Which was pretty 'Haslam' (Haslem meaning dumb).

    All the teams' draft hats are black. All the team graphics use the same, new "neon" look.

    Just turned out in our case to be an unfortunate pairing.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @tour2ma said:

    That's all ya got?

    Down south we call that "weak tea."

    All the teams' draft hats are black. All the team graphics use the same, new "neon" look.

    Just turned out in our case to be an unfortunate pairing.

    The name on the sides is embroidered, but that (UGH!) front logo is done in silicone. Hell, there are folks on this board who may have done better with a caulking gun! LOL

    Mike

  • Orangeier? 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #82

    @the-gipper said:

    Orangeier? 

    Doesn't it go orange orangeier, orangest ?   😕

  • @the-gipper said:

    Orangeier? 

    Doesn't it go orange orangeier, orangest ?   😕

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @mjp28 said:

    Doesn't it go orange orandier, orangest ?   😕

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

  • @mjp28 said:

    Doesn't it go orange orandier, orangest ?   😕

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @canton-mike said:

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

  • @canton-mike said:

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    I go down youtube astrophysics rabbit holes.....which are usually well over my head.  Occasionally I understand some of it.  🙂

    To uniforms:  How about brown jerseys with white numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  And white jerseys with brown numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  Take the orange jerseys and the brown pants and incinerate them.  🙂

  • @mjp28 said:

    Doesn't it go orange orandier, orangest ?   😕

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @canton-mike said:

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Ya go where the darkest oranges am...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Personally I find Brownie's choice of blackface highly questionable...

    As I get to say occasionally... I believe I had that one...

    Browns draft hat faces blackface backlash on social media

    Updated Apr 01, 2020; Posted Apr 01, 2020

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/04/browns-new-draft-hat-featuring-brownie-the-elf-is-something.html

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @tour2ma said:

    As I get to say occasionally... I believe I had that one...

    Browns draft hat faces blackface backlash on social media

    Updated Apr 01, 2020; Posted Apr 01, 2020

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/04/browns-new-draft-hat-featuring-brownie-the-elf-is-something.html

    I guess they fancy it's like the ND leprechaun or something; it's far worse. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    I go down youtube astrophysics rabbit holes.....which are usually well over my head.  Occasionally I understand some of it.  🙂

    To uniforms:  How about brown jerseys with white numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  And white jerseys with brown numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  Take the orange jerseys and the brown pants and incinerate them.  🙂

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @orion said:

    I go down youtube astrophysics rabbit holes.....which are usually well over my head.  Occasionally I understand some of it.  🙂

    To uniforms:  How about brown jerseys with white numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  And white jerseys with brown numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  Take the orange jerseys and the brown pants and incinerate them.  🙂

    Ahhh, no, I'm gonna cherish fat Freddie and his ridiculous giant orange hoodie for the rest of my life. He/it was in no way embarrassing. 

    Todd Haley blames Browns' Freddie Kitchens for Myles Garrett's ...

  • @orion said:

    I go down youtube astrophysics rabbit holes.....which are usually well over my head.  Occasionally I understand some of it.  🙂

    To uniforms:  How about brown jerseys with white numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  And white jerseys with brown numbers, worn with white or orange pants.  Take the orange jerseys and the brown pants and incinerate them.  🙂

    Ahhh, no, I'm gonna cherish fat Freddie and his ridiculous giant orange hoodie for the rest of my life. He/it was in no way embarrassing. 

    Todd Haley blames Browns' Freddie Kitchens for Myles Garrett's ...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @icecube said:

    ridiculous giant orange hoodie

    Yup.  Can't argue with that phrase.  🙂

  • @canton-mike said:

    Nope! It's orange, darker orange, darkest orange!

    Oh boy, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, aren't we? ??

    Mike

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #90

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    I figure to spend much more time fishing this year, so I'm cleaning my fly tying area, fly lines, & re-organizing my fly boxes & tackle boxes to get ready. I've already moved from chaos to "so THAT'S where I put that thing!" Next is to sit there & actually tie some new flies.

    If we can't go to the stadium this fall, I can at least enjoy some deep fried bluegill filets.

    Mike 

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'm down to watching classic Indians and college football games......and cleaning up my desk and files.    

    And we finally got Netflix.  

    I figure to spend much more time fishing this year, so I'm cleaning my fly tying area, fly lines, & re-organizing my fly boxes & tackle boxes to get ready. I've already moved from chaos to "so THAT'S where I put that thing!" Next is to sit there & actually tie some new flies.

    If we can't go to the stadium this fall, I can at least enjoy some deep fried bluegill filets.

    Mike 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #91

    @canton-mike said:

    I figure to spend much more time fishing this year, so I'm cleaning my fly tying area, fly lines, & re-organizing my fly boxes & tackle boxes to get ready. I've already moved from chaos to "so THAT'S where I put that thing!" Next is to sit there & actually tie some new flies.

    If we can't go to the stadium this fall, I can at least enjoy some deep fried bluegill filets.

    Mike 

    Sounds like an episode of the Andy Griffith Show in Mayberry......which isn't all bad !

    Getting back to a more relaxed normal like of hiking, camping and fishing.   Takes me back to my teenage years in the late 60s and early 70s of grabbing my gear and walking to Liberty Lake about a quarter mile from our house.  We'd just follow the creek and then we were there.

    And come home with a stringer full of crappies, bluegills and other panfish to filet and fry up.   Oh yeah.......

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #92

    This what the elf on a hat should look like.

    Elf hat guitars.png

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #93

    Where's the orange guitar?

  • Where's the orange guitar?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #94

    @tour2ma said:

    Where's the orange guitar?

    When I bought my Gretsch Electrochromatic  Hollow Body one of the choices was orange.  And it looked pretty cool.  But at the time I didn't have that white Jaguar (pictured) so I bought the snow white one with the gold hardware and gold Bigsby.  ( I DID play the orange one in the music store though )

  • @tour2ma said:

    Where's the orange guitar?

    When I bought my Gretsch Electrochromatic  Hollow Body one of the choices was orange.  And it looked pretty cool.  But at the time I didn't have that white Jaguar (pictured) so I bought the snow white one with the gold hardware and gold Bigsby.  ( I DID play the orange one in the music store though )

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @orion said:

    When I bought my Gretsch Electrochromatic  Hollow Body one of the choices was orange.  And it looked pretty cool.  But at the time I didn't have that white Jaguar (pictured) so I bought the snow white one with the gold hardware and gold Bigsby.  ( I DID play the orange one in the music store though )

    What PUP's do you have in that Strat?

  • @orion said:

    When I bought my Gretsch Electrochromatic  Hollow Body one of the choices was orange.  And it looked pretty cool.  But at the time I didn't have that white Jaguar (pictured) so I bought the snow white one with the gold hardware and gold Bigsby.  ( I DID play the orange one in the music store though )

    What PUP's do you have in that Strat?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #96

    @nickers said:

    What PUP's do you have in that Strat?

    Those are Noiseless N3's.  (it's a 2014 Deluxe  -  60th anniversary year, has the 60th ann. neckplate).   I had swapped them out and put in Custom Shop '54's with a David Gilmore pickguard (black, of course).  It looked wicked good!  Sounded good too.  About 6 months ago I put it back to original (which is the N3's and mint pickguard,  still sounds wicked good) and put the '54's in my Highway One (2005).  The 60th Deluxe has S1 switching...which is a kinda' cool thing.  (I love that strat...but I love the Jag too....and the Gibson ES-355, and the 2019 Gretsch Billy-Bo Jupiter Thunder, and my Tele Double Cut 10 for 15, and the Tele Custom, etc.)  🙂