Skip to content

Browns Trainning camp

The Browns Board
4 3 532
  • I was looking at trying to go up there and see camp. I have never did that before and wonder what is the best way to go about it? best days (days it is open to the public) or anything like that? anything would be a help.

  • It's worth it to be there early, perhaps even a few hours early. That way you can (hopefully) ask one of the people working which field they'll be practicing on. They rotate fields every day to make sure they don't wear one of them out too much. So try to get there early enough to find out what field they're going to practice on and get good seats in front of that field, even though it'll mean you're standing in line outside the gate for a while. If you don't do that then you'll be watching from 300 feet away and it'll be pointless.

  • has anyone heard what dates they are open to public?

  • I believe all the info is on the link below:

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=9675