Did This Site Go Down For Anyone Else Yesterday?
-
Couldn't get to this site all yesterday evening
I thought maybe it was my fault, but I was very nice and cordial. As soon as I clicked "Submit Reply" after responding to your post describing your job as an engineer, boom.."Page cannot be found".lol
-
Glad to see it's working again, thanks to Kathy.
Mike
-
Kathy is a badass.
-
-
This is the only board I go to for Browns news and discussion. In the event that ownership decides to close up the board (of which it seemed like the case last night, being the end of the month and all), does anyone have a suggestion for another board similar to this. FYI, I'll never go to DawgTalkers net or 24/7.
Thanks. And thanks to Kathy for keeping her husbands 'dream board' going!
-
-
-
-
Still waiting for the first, "This site went down on someone?" reply...
Guess it just happened.
Now this is a post that needs reporting!
-
This is the only board I go to for Browns news and discussion. In the event that ownership decides to close up the board (of which it seemed like the case last night, being the end of the month and all), does anyone have a suggestion for another board similar to this. FYI, I'll never go to DawgTalkers net or 24/7.
Thanks. And thanks to Kathy for keeping her husbands 'dream board' going!
This is the only board I go to for Browns news and discussion. In the event that ownership decides to close up the board (of which it seemed like the case last night, being the end of the month and all), does anyone have a suggestion for another board similar to this. FYI, I'll never go to DawgTalkers net or 24/7.
Thanks. And thanks to Kathy for keeping her husbands 'dream board' going!
If this place died I doubt I go searching for another forum. This is the perfect imperfect place for a bunch of goofballs like us.
Stay safe, Go Browns!!!
-
-
Still waiting for the first, "This site went down on someone?" reply...
Guess it just happened.
Now this is a post that needs reporting!
-
Still going down once in a while.
-
Still waiting for the first, "This site went down on someone?" reply...
Guess it just happened.
Now this is a post that needs reporting!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

