1957
-
Buddy Holly and the Crickets started up with "That'll Be The Day".
Buddy Holly and the Crickets started up with "That'll Be The Day".
My fav is Not Fade Away... seemed to be ahead of its time.
-
Buddy Holly and the Crickets started up with "That'll Be The Day".
My fav is Not Fade Away... seemed to be ahead of its time.
-
Buddy Holly and the Crickets started up with "That'll Be The Day".
My fav is Not Fade Away... seemed to be ahead of its time.
-
Good song, but the other seemed to forecast destiny.
"Rock n Roll hasn't been the same since Buddy Holly died."
Tell us what movie that line was from.
-
Good song, but the other seemed to forecast destiny.
"Rock n Roll hasn't been the same since Buddy Holly died."
Tell us what movie that line was from.
"Rock n Roll hasn't been the same since Buddy Holly died."
Tell us what movie that line was from.
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
-
"Rock n Roll hasn't been the same since Buddy Holly died."
Tell us what movie that line was from.
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
and was filmed in Petaluma CA.
-
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
and was filmed in Petaluma CA.
-
And the blond in the T-bird was.......................................
...... my favorite season.
-
And the blond in the T-bird was.......................................
Still nice !
-
I believe the movie that had said quote was "Gandhi"...
What do I win?
-
I believe the movie that had said quote was "Gandhi"...
What do I win?
I believe the movie that had said quote was "Gandhi"...
What do I win?
The 1st Annual Ghoolie Award..... congrats!
-
I believe the movie that had said quote was "Gandhi"...
What do I win?
I believe the movie that had said quote was "Gandhi"...
What do I win?
Winner, winner roast beef sandwich dinner ! A delicious Arby's roast beef sandwich, curly fries and Jamocia shake.

.......the sports stories have been really getting juicy around here lately.
-
"Rock n Roll hasn't been the same since Buddy Holly died."
Tell us what movie that line was from.
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
He may have been right about that.
-
"Rock n Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died."?
The actual quote.
and was filmed in Petaluma CA.
-
And the blond in the T-bird was.......................................
Says that she still has sex 2 times a day.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/suzanne-somers-has-sex-twice-daily-hormones-221844130.html
-
And the blond in the T-bird was.......................................
Suzanne Somers...
... somewhere she is still molesting a Thigh Master...
-
And the blond in the T-bird was.......................................
Suzanne Somers...
... somewhere she is still molesting a Thigh Master...
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


