Skip to content

Building the Browns 2020

The Browns Board
32 10 2.4k 1
  • Just catching up on these. I knew DPJ worked with Jarvis, but I didn't realize Baker was down there too. Excited to see them finally start playing.

  • Just catching up on these. I knew DPJ worked with Jarvis, but I didn't realize Baker was down there too. Excited to see them finally start playing.

    @mld-woody said:

    Just catching up on these. I knew DPJ worked with Jarvis, but I didn't realize Baker was down there too. Excited to see them finally start playing.

    You mean  Peeps?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Just catching up on these. I knew DPJ worked with Jarvis, but I didn't realize Baker was down there too. Excited to see them finally start playing.

    You mean  Peeps?

    @the-gipper said:

    You mean  Peeps?

    Look man, if you want to make yourself like stupid, go ahead. It has never stopped you before...

  • @the-gipper said:

    You mean  Peeps?

    Look man, if you want to make yourself like stupid, go ahead. It has never stopped you before...

    @mld-woody said:

    Look man, if you want to make yourself like stupid, go ahead. It has never stopped you before...

    The thing is DPJ  is  terrible,  trite, derivative, common and stupid.  It is an unworthy nickname.  The fact that you can't see that means you are the stupid one. 

    So, come up with something better and I will consider backing off on calling him Peeps. 

  • I like the receiver coach.  He's a no bullshit type of guy.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Look man, if you want to make yourself like stupid, go ahead. It has never stopped you before...

    The thing is DPJ  is  terrible,  trite, derivative, common and stupid.  It is an unworthy nickname.  The fact that you can't see that means you are the stupid one. 

    So, come up with something better and I will consider backing off on calling him Peeps. 

    @the-gipper said:

    The thing is DPJ  is  terrible,  trite, derivative, common and stupid.  It is an unworthy nickname.  The fact that you can't see that means you are the stupid one. 

    So, come up with something better and I will consider backing off on calling him Peeps. 

    "Guy who Woody obsesses about" is a tad "wordy"... ?

  • Ep. 5.. Happy Fathers Day !! 

  • Got Youtube on your Smart TV?  1.2M likes from 11 AM today ?... EnJoy ! ??  I want this pic ^^ on a T-shirt