Skip to content

Coronavirus and the NFL

The Browns Board
217 26 5.7k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    That's the way it works if you don't go along with the self-proclaimed genius in charge.

    Knowing that genius, he'll appoint the owner of CVS or RiteAid as his replacement. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Knowing that genius, he'll appoint the owner of CVS or RiteAid as his replacement. 

    And if Pelosi announces it, she'll have 3 strokes in front of the podium while trying to keep her teeth in her mouth before getting to the verb of her first sentence to announce Biden who won't know where he is.  All of her sentences sound like she's currently gargling ball bearings.  I'm inspired!

    Of course, Mitch called normal workers "Big Labor" on the floor of the Senate today.  How dare anyone want to do something for a business that doesn't pollute AND help normal people at the same time! A simple corporate politician can only take so much!

  • Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

  • Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    LOL, you can blame Ag. I'll leave well enough alone, and leave the politics out of it..  🙂  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    LOL, you can blame Ag. I'll leave well enough alone, and leave the politics out of it..  🙂  

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, you can blame Ag. I'll leave well enough alone, and leave the politics out of it..  🙂  

    The orange devil made me do it.?

  • Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.  

  • Thought there was good news about Payton...... No it's just you guys bickering.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop.   I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing. 

    Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.  

    @dutch-oven said:

    Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.  

    The "threads associated with it"  are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner.  In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include  a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.  

    Why didn't you choose to participate? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.  

    The "threads associated with it"  are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner.  In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include  a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.  

    Why didn't you choose to participate? 

    @the-gipper said:

    The "threads associated with it"  are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner.  In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include  a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.  

    Why didn't you choose to participate? 

    Because I didn't want to? 

  • @the-gipper said:

    The "threads associated with it"  are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner.  In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include  a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.  

    Why didn't you choose to participate? 

    Because I didn't want to? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Because I didn't want to? 

    Just lazy, or something else?  I don't recall if you have done so in the past. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Because I didn't want to? 

    Just lazy, or something else?  I don't recall if you have done so in the past. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Just lazy, or something else?  I don't recall if you have done so in the past. 

    I have not participated in the past.

    I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just lazy, or something else?  I don't recall if you have done so in the past. 

    I have not participated in the past.

    I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I have not participated in the past.

    I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason. 

    Fair enough. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I have not participated in the past.

    I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason. 

    Fair enough. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Fair enough. 

    Have fun though! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I have not participated in the past.

    I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason. 

    Fair enough. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Fair enough. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Have fun though! 

    Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.

    #AMERICASTRONG 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fair enough. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Have fun though! 

    Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.

    #AMERICASTRONG 

    @d-bone said:

    Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.

    #AMERICASTRONG 

    And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores.  Stock is improving.... Except for one product.  

    LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.  🙂  Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over. 

  • @d-bone said:

    Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.

    #AMERICASTRONG 

    And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores.  Stock is improving.... Except for one product.  

    LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.  🙂  Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over. 

    @hoorta said:

    And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores.  Stock is improving.... Except for one product.  

    LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.  🙂  Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over. 

    I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...

  • @hoorta said:

    And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores.  Stock is improving.... Except for one product.  

    LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.  🙂  Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over. 

    I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...

    @nickers said:

    I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...

    You lie when you say no pun intended.  !!!!!

  • @nickers said:

    I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...

    You lie when you say no pun intended.  !!!!!

    @the-gipper said:

    You lie when you say no pun intended.  !!!!!

    How in the hell would you know?.. You're not sitting in my chair!! 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    You lie when you say no pun intended.  !!!!!

    How in the hell would you know?.. You're not sitting in my chair!! 😛

    @nickers said:

    How in the hell would you know?.. You're not sitting on my toilet!! 😛

    FIFY!?

  • Great... now this image of nickers will be with me the rest of the day...

    image.png.fe2904f647e9218e12b71f45dfca9fe4.png

  • Weird how so many actors and politicians are contracting it.