Coronavirus and the NFL
-
Sounds like this thread should be moved off the football board, and onto the politics or Barber Shop. I know this in an important deal.....but I still think we are capable of compartmentalizing.
Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.
Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.
The "threads associated with it" are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner. In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.
Why didn't you choose to participate?
-
Get back to your draft and the accompanying dozen separate threads associated with it, Gip.
The "threads associated with it" are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner. In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.
Why didn't you choose to participate?
The "threads associated with it" are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner. In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.
Why didn't you choose to participate?
Because I didn't want to?
-
The "threads associated with it" are the same threads that are associated with it every single year, no matter who has been the commissioner. In fact, I was reminded and advised by Darren (who I think ran things last year) to include a "pick by team" thread and a "pick by position" thread, in addition to the pick thread and the discussion thread.
Why didn't you choose to participate?
Because I didn't want to?
Because I didn't want to?
Just lazy, or something else? I don't recall if you have done so in the past.
-
Because I didn't want to?
Just lazy, or something else? I don't recall if you have done so in the past.
Just lazy, or something else? I don't recall if you have done so in the past.
I have not participated in the past.
I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason.
-
Just lazy, or something else? I don't recall if you have done so in the past.
I have not participated in the past.
I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason.
I have not participated in the past.
I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason.
Fair enough.
-
I have not participated in the past.
I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason.
Fair enough.
Fair enough.
Have fun though!
-
I have not participated in the past.
I don't have any interest I suppose would be the reason.
Fair enough.
Fair enough.
Have fun though!
Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.
#AMERICASTRONG
-
Fair enough.
Have fun though!
Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.
#AMERICASTRONG
Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.
#AMERICASTRONG
And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores. Stock is improving.... Except for one product.
LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.
Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over.
-
Compassion. Tolerance. Empathy.
#AMERICASTRONG
And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores. Stock is improving.... Except for one product.
LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.
Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over.
And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores. Stock is improving.... Except for one product.
LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.
Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over.
I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...
-
And it looks like the hoarders are finally getting the message at the grocery stores. Stock is improving.... Except for one product.
LOL, a little FYI- Charmin's main plant in Pennsylvania is still open, is cranking out product 24\7 by the trainload, and employs 2,200 workers. Even got some of their mothballed idled equipment up and running.
Looks like the great TP Scare of 2020 will soon be over.
I was well stocked long before this shit went down...( No Pun ) ... I have 16 rolls left...
-
You lie when you say no pun intended. !!!!!
How in the hell would you know?.. You're not sitting in my chair!!
-
You lie when you say no pun intended. !!!!!
How in the hell would you know?.. You're not sitting in my chair!!
-
-
Weird how so many actors and politicians are contracting it.
Probably no more than regular folk. And what about athletes? Its just that they are the ones you hear about. ...or, like Dutch said, they are the ones that can go get private testing.
Now, even Prince Charles has it. And he is certainly in the "concern group" just because of his age which is 71.
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363
-
There have been 9 in our town and 19 in the county which is only those tested and confirmed. We are now on stay at home orders in this county as well as Travis county S of us with Austin part of that. If those 9 infected 10 each and on and on, there was good reason to place the lock-down. True number is unknown.
-
Still one case here in home county, but things are heating up all around us... especially to the east in Louisiana where the current rate of case rise is reported to be the highest seen in the world to date.
Happy Mardi Gras! Hey, Babe! Show me your virus!
Virus was even being transmitted via beads...
-
Was it true that Texas was slow to take this seriously?
I thought I heard - and correct me if I'm wrong - that Texas still had restaurants and bars open recently?
-
Was it true that Texas was slow to take this seriously?
I thought I heard - and correct me if I'm wrong - that Texas still had restaurants and bars open recently?
Was it true that Texas was slow to take this seriously?
I thought I heard - and correct me if I'm wrong - that Texas still had restaurants and bars open recently?
Most counties are still open but mine is not. We can get takeout from restaurants, but otherwise travel is limited to essential only. We had planned a bluebonnet viewing trip this morning, but the limitations were put on by the county judge last night starting at midnight. With my luck we would have been stopped and fined driving through one of the podunk towns in the west side of the county on our way to the hill country bluebonnets. We will just have to walk over to the church about 4 blocks away where they have a huge open area full of them. You are allowed out to walk or bicycle as long as you maintain social distance of 6 ft or more.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
