Skip to content

Draft Simulator

The Browns Board
35 10 1.4k
  • Very quick, very flexible sim...

    First try... no trades... kinda realistic...

    image.png.deb0192a6b1511166343bf52eacf552e.png

    Setting I used...

    image.thumb.png.ac92eca75f1822f713ff95a50553b3b1.png

  • Cool... it evaluates trades, too... 🙂 Same settings excepting I upped the randomness.

    NYG tabbed Thomas at #4...

    image.thumb.png.f230ee35d7f53530958c91b999320bc7.png

  • Setting changes amundo...

    image.png.e55d6449ac866c5160275e7415620b7f.png

    image.thumb.png.25bb885bad9b0de3fde5ea149c0add4a.png

  • Site is bogging down some... lags badly at times.

    And.... got caught... AZ took thomas at #8... draft got to me at 10 with o other OT off the board and LV/PHI offered trades. LV wanted to give up nothing... PHI gave a 1st, 2nd and 4th. I figured I could still land Jones at 21... LV said we'll take him at 12.  Only Becton was left at 21... so I traded down again with a desperate to replace Ramsey(?) TB team and got their 2021 1st... 🙂

    Then I missed Peart... so it was Emergency OT #2 from LSU plus as raw an OT as you'll ever see... Callahan needs a hobby.

    image.thumb.png.1252a6de63ad881c1742711b0db8ff3e.png

    image.thumb.png.80606608bc5e546cd1d47010ef608a49.png

  • All these trade downs all seem to "win"...

    Now I know what Sashi has been up to... nice draft website, Sashi. ?

  • lol... you mean "Master Shi". It was a helluva Draft... except for the OT... kind of a big "except"...

    No trades here... and barely a reach

    image.png.15118344142f134bc52c813c5702aca3.png

    image.thumb.png.1581ddd59191aa82ced81f2699f263ef.png

  • Man this is fun thanks for the share

    I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.

    Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior.  Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night. 

    I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.

    Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.

    And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick.  They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.

    30EF480B-718E-4101-B194-960B04369B83.png

  • Man... SF really wanted Simmons 🙂

    image.thumb.png.23fe2b13b78eff0380b5364cf17519a0.png

  • Usually interesting to see what various sims do with our Browns... but not so sure about this one... 😳

    Back to Back OTs??? WRs? I did have settings leaning towards BPA, but sheesh...

    image.thumb.png.aec0ba87b46f5cb58abc350f02fc9713.png

  • It is determined to give us 2 OTs...

    image.thumb.png.6996f203466c5c035809a932cf712f6f.png

    Sim generated the above while I played Fins GM... 😎

    Learned PFF hates Becton, which I do not think was always the case, and that I set up a helluva 2021 Draft... 🙂

    image.thumb.png.3c2d9efd47d1da8f0ebe2f704fa1da33.png

  • Didnt go exactly like I wanted but I still landed some of my favorite players in the draft. My LBer targets were gone before the 3rd round so I had to take a flyer in the late rounds. Huntley has some Lamar Jackson to his game so not only does that land you an arm for camp, you also have someone to prepare for Baltimore

    download.png

  • 95.8 for a 7th rounder? lol....

    Nice find...

  • Man... SF really wanted Simmons 🙂

    image.thumb.png.23fe2b13b78eff0380b5364cf17519a0.png

    @tour2ma said:

    Man... SF really wanted Simmons 🙂

    image.thumb.png.23fe2b13b78eff0380b5364cf17519a0.png

    Excellent job of getting us ideal BPA-Need matches.  The only disturbing thing is they list Alex Highsmith's position as Erectile Dysfunction.   

  • Man this is fun thanks for the share

    I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.

    Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior.  Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night. 

    I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.

    Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.

    And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick.  They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.

    30EF480B-718E-4101-B194-960B04369B83.png

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Man this is fun thanks for the share

    I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.

    Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior.  Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night. 

    I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.

    Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.

    And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick.  They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.

    30EF480B-718E-4101-B194-960B04369B83.png

    Loved your trades and who you ended up picking.  You did a great job!

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Didnt go exactly like I wanted but I still landed some of my favorite players in the draft. My LBer targets were gone before the 3rd round so I had to take a flyer in the late rounds. Huntley has some Lamar Jackson to his game so not only does that land you an arm for camp, you also have someone to prepare for Baltimore

    download.png

    Andrew Thomas and Neville Gallimore was an awesome way to start a very solid draft IMO. Quarterman was a really nice pick where you landed him as was Reed.  Liberty's WR Antonio Gandy-Golden is listed at 6'4" 220 lbs which could come in handy in the red zone.  

  • Usually interesting to see what various sims do with our Browns... but not so sure about this one... 😳

    Back to Back OTs??? WRs? I did have settings leaning towards BPA, but sheesh...

    image.thumb.png.aec0ba87b46f5cb58abc350f02fc9713.png

    @tour2ma said:

    Usually interesting to see what various sims do with our Browns... but not so sure about this one... 😳

    Back to Back OTs??? WRs? I did have settings leaning towards BPA, but sheesh...

    image.thumb.png.aec0ba87b46f5cb58abc350f02fc9713.png

    Well....this just  seems stupid.  Where are the LBs and Safeties we need? Not that these players are not worthy....and not that, actually, we couldn't use 2 OTs....and an OG.  Its just that the defensive needs of this team are completely ignored.  Even the DL...Browns have done  good job of shoring up DL in free agency.  And not that we can't use a backup WR....but are these 3 any better than the backup talent we have now? 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Man... SF really wanted Simmons 🙂

    image.thumb.png.23fe2b13b78eff0380b5364cf17519a0.png

    Excellent job of getting us ideal BPA-Need matches.  The only disturbing thing is they list Alex Highsmith's position as Erectile Dysfunction.   

    @flugel said:

    Excellent job of getting us ideal BPA-Need matches.  The only disturbing thing is they list Alex Highsmith's position as Erectile Dysfunction.   

    And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?

  • @flugel said:

    Excellent job of getting us ideal BPA-Need matches.  The only disturbing thing is they list Alex Highsmith's position as Erectile Dysfunction.   

    And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?

    @the-gipper said:

    And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?

    Did someone miss his meds this morning?

  • @the-gipper said:

    And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?

    Did someone miss his meds this morning?

    @flugel said:

    Did someone miss his meds this morning?

    You don't get it?

    They have Gallimore and Jones listed as  DIs.    Or, maybe instead of Detective Inspectors, they are Drill Instructors. 

  • or maybe instead,  I is for interior......and E is for end.....