Draft Simulator
-
Site is bogging down some... lags badly at times.
And.... got caught... AZ took thomas at #8... draft got to me at 10 with o other OT off the board and LV/PHI offered trades. LV wanted to give up nothing... PHI gave a 1st, 2nd and 4th. I figured I could still land Jones at 21... LV said we'll take him at 12. Only Becton was left at 21... so I traded down again with a desperate to replace Ramsey(?) TB team and got their 2021 1st...
Then I missed Peart... so it was Emergency OT #2 from LSU plus as raw an OT as you'll ever see... Callahan needs a hobby.
-
All these trade downs all seem to "win"...
Now I know what Sashi has been up to... nice draft website, Sashi. ?
-
Man this is fun thanks for the share
I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.
Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior. Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night.
I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.
Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.
And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick. They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.
-
-
Didnt go exactly like I wanted but I still landed some of my favorite players in the draft. My LBer targets were gone before the 3rd round so I had to take a flyer in the late rounds. Huntley has some Lamar Jackson to his game so not only does that land you an arm for camp, you also have someone to prepare for Baltimore
-
Man this is fun thanks for the share
I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.
Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior. Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night.
I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.
Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.
And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick. They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.
Man this is fun thanks for the share
I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.
Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior. Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night.
I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.
Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.
And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick. They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.
Loved your trades and who you ended up picking. You did a great job!
Didnt go exactly like I wanted but I still landed some of my favorite players in the draft. My LBer targets were gone before the 3rd round so I had to take a flyer in the late rounds. Huntley has some Lamar Jackson to his game so not only does that land you an arm for camp, you also have someone to prepare for Baltimore
Andrew Thomas and Neville Gallimore was an awesome way to start a very solid draft IMO. Quarterman was a really nice pick where you landed him as was Reed. Liberty's WR Antonio Gandy-Golden is listed at 6'4" 220 lbs which could come in handy in the red zone.
-
Usually interesting to see what various sims do with our Browns... but not so sure about this one...

Back to Back OTs??? WRs? I did have settings leaning towards BPA, but sheesh...
Well....this just seems stupid. Where are the LBs and Safeties we need? Not that these players are not worthy....and not that, actually, we couldn't use 2 OTs....and an OG. Its just that the defensive needs of this team are completely ignored. Even the DL...Browns have done good job of shoring up DL in free agency. And not that we can't use a backup WR....but are these 3 any better than the backup talent we have now?
-
-
And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?
Did someone miss his meds this morning?
-
And why did we need 2 Detective Inspectors?
Did someone miss his meds this morning?
-
Man this is fun thanks for the share
I would love this draft... first I trade back get my tackle.
Then I take one of my favorite front 7 guys in the draft Baun and then check off the safety. I Get beef in the interior. Defense looks pretty solid all of sudden after Friday night.
I take Randy’s kid and send Njoku packing.
Then my two super sleepers Reggie Robinson and Austin Mack.
And the Cherry on Top the Chargers First round pick. They will start a rookie or Tyrod Taylor next year and play 16 away games...I’ll take it.
Loved your trades and who you ended up picking. You did a great job!
Didnt go exactly like I wanted but I still landed some of my favorite players in the draft. My LBer targets were gone before the 3rd round so I had to take a flyer in the late rounds. Huntley has some Lamar Jackson to his game so not only does that land you an arm for camp, you also have someone to prepare for Baltimore
Andrew Thomas and Neville Gallimore was an awesome way to start a very solid draft IMO. Quarterman was a really nice pick where you landed him as was Reed. Liberty's WR Antonio Gandy-Golden is listed at 6'4" 220 lbs which could come in handy in the red zone.
Loved your trades and who you ended up picking. You did a great job!
Andrew Thomas and Neville Gallimore was an awesome way to start a very solid draft IMO. Quarterman was a really nice pick where you landed him as was Reed. Liberty's WR Antonio Gandy-Golden is listed at 6'4" 220 lbs which could come in handy in the red zone.
I do love me some Gallimore and I genuinely believe he would come in and immediately push Jobi for serious playing time.
-
You don't get it?
They have Gallimore and Jones listed as DIs. Or, maybe instead of Detective Inspectors, they are Drill Instructors.
? Now I do. Thanks!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


