Trivia Questions and Answers
-
Kyler Murray-Allen, Tx.
Drew Brees-Austin, Tx,
Kyler Murray-Allen, Tx.
Drew Brees-Austin, Tx,
Check on Murray........and which Austin? Note, there are two.....that is where I gave both birthplace and high school town
-
Ryan Tannehill-Lubbuck,Tx.
Kyle Allen came from a HS in Arizona but I don't know his birthplace. I will guess Dallas.
Jamais Winston-Pompano Beach, Fla.
-
Kyler Murray-Allen, Tx.
Drew Brees-Austin, Tx,
Check on Murray........and which Austin? Note, there are two.....that is where I gave both birthplace and high school town
Check on Murray........and which Austin? Note, there are two.....that is where I gave both birthplace and high school town
Brees Austin/Austin
-
Ryan Tannehill-Lubbuck,Tx.
Kyle Allen came from a HS in Arizona but I don't know his birthplace. I will guess Dallas.
Jamais Winston-Pompano Beach, Fla.
Ryan Tannehill-Lubbuck,Tx.
Kyle Allen came from a HS in Arizona but I don't know his birthplace. I will guess Dallas.
Jamais Winston-Pompano Beach, Fla.
Check on Tannehill. No on Winston.......and who the fuck is Kyle Allen?
-
Check on Murray........and which Austin? Note, there are two.....that is where I gave both birthplace and high school town
Brees Austin/Austin
Brees Austin/Austin
NO
-
Brees Austin/Austin
NO
NO
Then Dallas/Austin for Brees because he played at Westlake in Austin
And Tannehill was born in Lubbock but played in Big Spring in west Texas.
Kyle Allen started in place of Cam most of this past season. But I'll now put Cam in Pompano Beach now that I know it wasn't Jameis
EDIT: I just looked Cam up so wrong on that one. Oh well, not gonna cheat and say where it really was. He did play for Blinn JC in Texas though before Auburn.?
-
NO
Then Dallas/Austin for Brees because he played at Westlake in Austin
And Tannehill was born in Lubbock but played in Big Spring in west Texas.
Kyle Allen started in place of Cam most of this past season. But I'll now put Cam in Pompano Beach now that I know it wasn't Jameis
EDIT: I just looked Cam up so wrong on that one. Oh well, not gonna cheat and say where it really was. He did play for Blinn JC in Texas though before Auburn.?
Then Dallas/Austin for Brees because he played at Westlake in Austin
And Tannehill was born in Lubbock but played in Big Spring in west Texas.
Kyle Allen started in place of Cam most of this past season. But I'll now put Cam in Pompano Beach now that I know it wasn't Jameis
EDIT: I just looked Cam up so wrong on that one. Oh well, not gonna cheat and say where it really was. He did play for Blinn JC in Texas though before Auburn.?
Kyle Allen is not a name I asked for. Check now on Brees (born in Dallas)
Wrong on Cam
-
Derek Carr - Fresno
Cant believe I know this!!! Whatta waste of memory.
-
Derek Carr - Fresno
Cant believe I know this!!! Whatta waste of memory.
Check. Well, he did go to Fresno St. That was probably not hard to remember.
-
Big Ben was from Findlay Ohio and went to college at Miami of Ohio and I was shocked (disappointed) when the Steelers grabbed him in the drsft.
Aaron Rodgers played at Cal and was a California kid I think Novato, CA.
I always thought Brees was from Tyler TX.
-
Big Ben was from Findlay Ohio and went to college at Miami of Ohio and I was shocked (disappointed) when the Steelers grabbed him in the drsft.
Aaron Rodgers played at Cal and was a California kid I think Novato, CA.
I always thought Brees was from Tyler TX.
Big Ben was from Findlay Ohio and went to college at Miami of Ohio and I was shocked (disappointed) when the Steelers grabbed him in the drsft.
Aaron Rodgers played at Cal and was a California kid I think Novato, CA.
I always thought Brees was from Tyler TX.
Only BR is correct. Your other guesses were not. Besides, Brees already gotten....didn't you see that?
-
Allen Firebaugh Ca
-
Mitch Mentor
-
Rivers Alabama
-
Brady San Mateo
-
Allen Firebaugh Ca
Allen Firebaugh Ca
Check
-
Wentz ND
only ones I know off the top of my head
-
Mitch Mentor
Mitch Mentor
Check. Are you just looking them up?
-
Rivers Alabama
Rivers Alabama
There is more than one from Alabama. Have to give the right city.
Brady and Wentz were both right.
-
Derek Carr - Fresno
Cant believe I know this!!! Whatta waste of memory.
Check. Well, he did go to Fresno St. That was probably not hard to remember.
I thought Carr was from Bakersfield CA
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login