Skip to content

Trivia Questions and Answers

The Browns Board
1.6k 36 27.7k
  • Was it Jameison or Marriota?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Was it Jameison or Marriota?

    You tell me

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    I’m going with Jameis Winston

  • I’m going with Jameis Winston

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    I’m going with Jameis Winston

    You would be right.  Check

    Only 4 to go.   Hint:   2 QBs,  2 OL.

  • @browns149 said:

    I’m going with Jameis Winston

    You would be right.  Check

    Only 4 to go.   Hint:   2 QBs,  2 OL.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    You would be right.  Check

    Only 4 to go.   Hint:   2 QBs,  2 OL.

    Eric Fisher

  • @the-gipper said:

    You would be right.  Check

    Only 4 to go.   Hint:   2 QBs,  2 OL.

    Eric Fisher

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Eric Fisher

    Check

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149

    Carson Palmer

  • Carson Palmer

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    Carson Palmer

    Check.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Here is today's Trivia Question.

    The 2020 draft is still on.    In the 21st century there have heretofore been 20 drafts take place:    from 2000 on ward.

    That means that there have been, in this century,  20  #1 overall Draft picks that have been made.

    Name as many of these #1 overall picks in the NFL Draft, since 2000  that you can. 

    Answers:

    2000 Courtney Brown

    2001 Michael Vick

    2002 David Carr

    2003 Carson Palmer

    2004 Eli Manning

    2005 Alex Smith

    2006 Mario Williams

    2007 Jamarcus Russell

    2008 Jake Long

    2009 Matt Stafford

    2010 Sam Bradford

    2011 Cam Newton

    2012 Andrew Luck

    2013 Eric Fisher

    2014 Jadaveon Clowne

    2015 Jameis Winston

    2016 Jared Goff

    2017 Myles Garrett

    2018 Baker Mayfield

    2019 Kyler Murray

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Here is today's Trivia Question. 

    A number of famous NFL players were not born in the USA.    Here is a list of countries, and a list of namee, each  put here alphabetically.  Match the name with the country they were born in.    Yes, about 40% of these names are kickers:

    Countries:

    Austria

    Canada;   Croatia;   Cyprus

    Denmark

    Germany;   Guatamala

    Honduras;  Hungary

    Ivory Coast

    Japan

    Mexico

    Nigeria;   Norway

    Philipines;  Poland

    South Africa

    South Korea

    Turkey

    Zaire

    --------------------------------

    NAMES:

    Gary Anderson;   Morten Anderson

    Tim Biakabatuka

    Tom Fears

    Robert Griffin III

    Pete Gogolak

    Ted Hendricks

    Tunch Ilkin

    Sebastian Janikowski

    Nick Lowery

    Eddie Murray

    Christian Okoye

    Jan Stenerud;   Frank Sinkwich

    Tim Tebow

    Steve Van Buren

    Hines Ward;   Ray Wersching

    Garo Yepremian

    Amos Zeroue

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    I think Pete Gogolak was Hungarian and one of the first side winding soccer style kickers that I copied in the 1960s in high school......whew long answer.  I also thought he had a brother Charlie.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Hines Ward was half South Korean and American.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Christian Okoye is from Nigeria

  • I think Pete Gogolak was Hungarian and one of the first side winding soccer style kickers that I copied in the 1960s in high school......whew long answer.  I also thought he had a brother Charlie.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I think Pete Gogolak was Hungarian and one of the first side winding soccer style kickers that I copied in the 1960s in high school......whew long answer.  I also thought he had a brother Charlie.

    So, I assume then that Hungary is your answer for Gogolak?  That would be a check.

  • Hines Ward was half South Korean and American.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Hines Ward was half South Korean and American.

    Again, I have to assume your answer, that it is S. Korea for Ward.  That would be a check.

  • Christian Okoye is from Nigeria

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @nickers said:

    Christian Okoye is from Nigeria

    Check.

  • M Marvin the Martian wrote on last edited by

    Tunch Ilkin Turkey

    Garo Yepremian  Cyprus

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    Why "damned" immigrants?

    Just by matching the name with the country:

    Janikowski gotta be Poland

    Tunch Ilkin  - gotta be Turkey. Peculiar sounding name in the same vein as Cenk Uygur...that  piece of shit liberal commentator who happens to be Turkish.

    Van Brocklin - Denmark

    Jan Stenerud -  Norway.

    Since "Jan" and "Van" are Scandinavian names, I could have Van Brocklin and Stenerud backwards.

    Frank Sinkwich - Croatia...."ich" is a Slavic name ending, and since Croatia is the only other Slavic country besides Poland on the list I'll go with that.

  • Tunch Ilkin Turkey

    Garo Yepremian  Cyprus

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Tunch Ilkin Turkey

    Garo Yepremian  Cyprus

    Check on these.

  • Why "damned" immigrants?

    Just by matching the name with the country:

    Janikowski gotta be Poland

    Tunch Ilkin  - gotta be Turkey. Peculiar sounding name in the same vein as Cenk Uygur...that  piece of shit liberal commentator who happens to be Turkish.

    Van Brocklin - Denmark

    Jan Stenerud -  Norway.

    Since "Jan" and "Van" are Scandinavian names, I could have Van Brocklin and Stenerud backwards.

    Frank Sinkwich - Croatia...."ich" is a Slavic name ending, and since Croatia is the only other Slavic country besides Poland on the list I'll go with that.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @gorka said:

    Why "damned" immigrants?

    Because I am just mocking that piece of shit Trump who hates immigrants.

    Just by matching the name with the country:

    Janikowski gotta be Poland

    Tunch Ilkin  - gotta be Turkey. Stupid sounding name reminds me of Cenk Uygur...that liberal piece of shit who is  Turkish.

    Van Brocklin - Denmark

    Jan Stenerud -  Norway.

    Since "Jan" and "Van" are Scandinavian names, I could have Van Brocklin and Stenerud backwards.

    Frank Sinkwich - Croatia...."ich" is a Slavic name ending, and since Croatia is the only other Slavic country besides Poland on the list I'll go with that.

    Janikowski,  Ilkin, Stenerud, Sinkwich correct.   

    And I never used the name Van Brocklin.  Not sure where you got that from., or you must have meant Steve Van Buren, not Norm Van Brocklin.    That is Not correct anyway. 

    (Besides...Van is not Scandinavian, it is Dutch or German for the most part).  

  • @gorka said:

    Why "damned" immigrants?

    Because I am just mocking that piece of shit Trump who hates immigrants.

    Just by matching the name with the country:

    Janikowski gotta be Poland

    Tunch Ilkin  - gotta be Turkey. Stupid sounding name reminds me of Cenk Uygur...that liberal piece of shit who is  Turkish.

    Van Brocklin - Denmark

    Jan Stenerud -  Norway.

    Since "Jan" and "Van" are Scandinavian names, I could have Van Brocklin and Stenerud backwards.

    Frank Sinkwich - Croatia...."ich" is a Slavic name ending, and since Croatia is the only other Slavic country besides Poland on the list I'll go with that.

    Janikowski,  Ilkin, Stenerud, Sinkwich correct.   

    And I never used the name Van Brocklin.  Not sure where you got that from., or you must have meant Steve Van Buren, not Norm Van Brocklin.    That is Not correct anyway. 

    (Besides...Van is not Scandinavian, it is Dutch or German for the most part).  

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka

    @the-gipper said:

    Janikowski,  Ilkin, Stenerud, Sinkwich correct.   

    And I never used the name Van Brocklin.  Not sure where you got that from.

    Really? You're not sure where I got that from? How about Van Buren.

    Van Buren - Denmark

    btw..you know that TDS is a real mental condition right? Its about time you seek some psychiatric attention.