Trivia Questions and Answers
-
You mean about not remembering LeBeau?
FYI......3 names left. One player.....hint: offense. And one coach and one contributor.
Old time but great coach Gillman? The contributor has me stumped and another offensive guy.
-
You mean about not remembering LeBeau?
FYI......3 names left. One player.....hint: offense. And one coach and one contributor.
Old time but great coach Gillman? The contributor has me stumped and another offensive guy.
-
Check on Gillman.
The contributor should not have you, in particular stumped, because you recently posted/pasted a big article about him on here.
I'm thinking OSU contributor but this is the NFL HOF still no absolute answer but good tip.
-
Check on Gillman.
The contributor should not have you, in particular stumped, because you recently posted/pasted a big article about him on here.
I'm thinking OSU contributor but this is the NFL HOF still no absolute answer but good tip.
-
Check your own posts within the last week.
Ed Sabol I was always such a big fan of NFL Films !!
-
Check your own posts within the last week.
Ed Sabol I was always such a big fan of NFL Films !!
-
You mean about not remembering LeBeau?
FYI......3 names left. One player.....hint: offense. And one coach and one contributor.
I never knew he was a Buckeye. How many is that now that either went to OSU or are from Ohio that have helped the stealers win Super Bowls?
At least Ryan Shazier won't be able to.
-
You mean about not remembering LeBeau?
FYI......3 names left. One player.....hint: offense. And one coach and one contributor.
I never knew he was a Buckeye. How many is that now that either went to OSU or are from Ohio that have helped the stealers win Super Bowls?
At least Ryan Shazier won't be able to.
I never knew he was a Buckeye. How many is that now that either went to OSU or are from Ohio that have helped the stealers win Super Bowls?
At least Ryan Shazier won't be able to.
Sure....let's augment this trivia question with yours: Ohioans who won a SB with the Steelers.
Jack Lambert Mantua Crestwood/Kent St. , Ben R. Findlay/Miami Oh.; James Harrison Coventry HS (Akron)....and didn't he also attend Kent? I had thought of Leveon Bell...but no, he is from Ohio, but he was not in the league in 2008, last time Steelers won.
Of course, Chuck Noll, Cleveland Benedictine HS; and LeBeau...from Toronto OH I believe, and OSU.
-
I never knew he was a Buckeye. How many is that now that either went to OSU or are from Ohio that have helped the stealers win Super Bowls?
At least Ryan Shazier won't be able to.
Sure....let's augment this trivia question with yours: Ohioans who won a SB with the Steelers.
Jack Lambert Mantua Crestwood/Kent St. , Ben R. Findlay/Miami Oh.; James Harrison Coventry HS (Akron)....and didn't he also attend Kent? I had thought of Leveon Bell...but no, he is from Ohio, but he was not in the league in 2008, last time Steelers won.
Of course, Chuck Noll, Cleveland Benedictine HS; and LeBeau...from Toronto OH I believe, and OSU.
Sure....let's augment this trivia question with yours: Ohioans who won a SB with the Steelers.
Jack Lambert Mantua Crestwood/Kent St. , Ben R. Findlay/Miami Oh.; James Harrison Coventry HS (Akron)....and didn't he also attend Kent? I had thought of Leveon Bell...but no, he is from Ohio, but he was not in the league in 2008, last time Steelers won.
Of course, Chuck Noll, Cleveland Benedictine HS; and LeBeau...from Toronto OH I believe, and OSU.
Santonio Holmes, went to OSU, caught that winning TD in SB vs Cardinals.
Other than him I think you have it covered.
-
-
Sure....let's augment this trivia question with yours: Ohioans who won a SB with the Steelers.
Jack Lambert Mantua Crestwood/Kent St. , Ben R. Findlay/Miami Oh.; James Harrison Coventry HS (Akron)....and didn't he also attend Kent? I had thought of Leveon Bell...but no, he is from Ohio, but he was not in the league in 2008, last time Steelers won.
Of course, Chuck Noll, Cleveland Benedictine HS; and LeBeau...from Toronto OH I believe, and OSU.
Santonio Holmes, went to OSU, caught that winning TD in SB vs Cardinals.
Other than him I think you have it covered.
-
Went to OSU, but I think he was like from New Jersey. Will check......ah, no. From Florida. Not even from San Antonio...which you might have thunk!
He still counts, I had stated...players either from Ohio or who went to OSU.
They got that Heyward guy at DE who went to OSU. He hadn't played in any SB's tho.
-
Here is today's Trivia Question. A bit late in the day, I know:
There are 10 people in the Pro Football Hall of Fame who are graduates, or at least attended Ohio State University. Note/hint: 8 of them are players, 2 of them "other" either coach or contributor.
Name as many of these 10 as you can.
Answers:
Cris Carter
Lou Groza
Dante Lavelli
Dick LeBeau
Orlando Pace
Jim Parker
Paul Warfield
Bill Willis
Sid Gillman coach
Ed Sabol contributor
-
In the 100 year history of Professional Football, there have been 19 repeat championship teams (won 2 or more in a row) . These include NFL/AFL/AAFC, and it includes pre-SB and SB era.
Name each of these repeat champions. Include team and years (approx).
-
Gb 67-68
Stoolers 74-75 78-79
-
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
-
Gb 67-68
Stoolers 74-75 78-79
Check on these...but it is actually '65, '66, 67.
-
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
Check on all these.
-
Cowboys 91-92? Not sure about dates
-
Cowboys 91-92? Not sure about dates
92/93 actually. Close enough. Check.
Still 9 more of the 19.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login