Trivia Questions and Answers
-
Gb 67-68
Stoolers 74-75 78-79
-
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
-
Gb 67-68
Stoolers 74-75 78-79
Check on these...but it is actually '65, '66, 67.
-
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
Cleveland 1946-49 (AAFC) and 1950 (NFL)
Philadelphia 1948, 1949 (NFL)
Detroit 1952, 1953 (NFL)
Cleveland 1954, 1955 (NFL)
Baltimore 1958, 1959 (NFL)
Green Bay 1961, 1962 (NFL)
Green Bay 1965, 1966 (SB I), 1967 (SB II)
I'll take a break and let some other people get some....
Check on all these.
-
Cowboys 91-92? Not sure about dates
-
Cowboys 91-92? Not sure about dates
92/93 actually. Close enough. Check.
Still 9 more of the 19.
-
NE 03-04?
-
NE 03-04?
Check
-
NE 03-04?
Check
Check
I got the years right? ?
-
-
San Francisco 1988, 1989
Denver 1997, 1998
-
San Francisco 1988, 1989
Denver 1997, 1998
San Francisco 1988, 1989
Denver 1997, 1998
Check
-
MIA in their glory years 1972 was the 17-0 year and the 71 or 73 was the other SB year, I think it was 72 & 73.
-
Check
I got the years right? ?
-
Yes.
5 more. Hints: NFL way back. 2 AFL.
AFL - Houston Oilers, KC not sure of years just pre SB 1967 years.
-
Yes.
5 more. Hints: NFL way back. 2 AFL.
AFL - Houston Oilers, KC not sure of years just pre SB 1967 years.
-
Oilers check....60/61. Not KC
I'm trying to think of the powerhouse AFL teams back then San Diego comes to mind. (I was a teenager.)
-
Oilers check....60/61. Not KC
I'm trying to think of the powerhouse AFL teams back then San Diego comes to mind. (I was a teenager.)
-
NO. (SD was a powerhouse, but they only won 1 title...and lost like 4 other AFL titles). 1-4 in AFL title game. Does that constitute a "dynasty"?
I was a die hard NFL (BROWNS) fan back then hey just 1 year older than you -but- had a friend who was a bit "different" sports wise was an AFL fan plus the pirates, etc. I do remember some just merged in with the NFL like Buffalo, Oakland and the Boston Patriots but I can't place another repeating champion.
I do remember that they did have some high flying football which did attract fans......and Pete Rozelle.
Guess Buffalo and ???? Oakland.
-
NO. (SD was a powerhouse, but they only won 1 title...and lost like 4 other AFL titles). 1-4 in AFL title game. Does that constitute a "dynasty"?
I was a die hard NFL (BROWNS) fan back then hey just 1 year older than you -but- had a friend who was a bit "different" sports wise was an AFL fan plus the pirates, etc. I do remember some just merged in with the NFL like Buffalo, Oakland and the Boston Patriots but I can't place another repeating champion.
I do remember that they did have some high flying football which did attract fans......and Pete Rozelle.
Guess Buffalo and ???? Oakland.
I was a die hard NFL (BROWNS) fan back then hey just 1 year older than you -but- had a friend who was a bit "different" sports wise was an AFL fan plus the pirates, etc. I do remember some just merged in with the NFL like Buffalo, Oakland and the Boston Patriots but I can't place another repeating champion.
I do remember that they did have some high flying football which did attract fans......and Pete Rozelle.
Guess Buffalo and ???? Oakland.
Not Buffalo AND Oakland. You have to choose one of the other.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login