Trivia Questions and Answers
-
A. Name the 6 current AFC teams that the Browns have NOT met in postseason play/playoffs
Jax, Houston Texans, Chiefs, Bengals, Ratbirds, Chargers
These are all correct....Check
B. Name the 6 current NFC teams the Browns HAVE met in postseason play/playoffs.
NY Giants, Minnesota Vikings, GB Packers, LA Rams, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles
Vikings and Eagles...NO. The others, Check.
-
Here is today's Trivia Question. It is in 2 parts. Each about particular playoff performances:
A. Name the 6 current AFC teams that the Browns have NOT met in postseason play/playoffs
B. Name the 6 current NFC teams the Browns HAVE met in postseason play/playoffs.
Have not met in the playoffs? AFC Houston Texans, Baltimore Ravens, Jax. jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, LA chargers , they haven’t met the titans but they met Houston Oilers
Have not met in the playoffs? AFC Houston Texans, Baltimore Ravens, Jax. jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, LA chargers , they haven’t met the titans but they met Houston Oilers
Check. All AFC teams named. (counting Tits/Oilers as one franchise..since the league does)
Two current NFC teams to go.
-
A. Name the 6 current AFC teams that the Browns have NOT met in postseason play/playoffs
Jax, Houston Texans, Chiefs, Bengals, Ratbirds, Chargers
These are all correct....Check
B. Name the 6 current NFC teams the Browns HAVE met in postseason play/playoffs.
NY Giants, Minnesota Vikings, GB Packers, LA Rams, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles
Vikings and Eagles...NO. The others, Check.
Vikings and Eagles...NO. The others, Check.
The Browns lost to the Vikings in the 1970 Championship game 27-7. If they would have won, they would have played in Super Bowl III vs KC.
Wondering if the other team is the Cowboys.
-
Vikings and Eagles...NO. The others, Check.
The Browns lost to the Vikings in the 1970 Championship game 27-7. If they would have won, they would have played in Super Bowl III vs KC.
Wondering if the other team is the Cowboys.
The Browns lost to the Vikings in the 1970 Championship game 27-7. If they would have won, they would have played in Super Bowl III vs KC.
Wondering if the other team is the Cowboys.
You are right. Don't know how I missed that.
There are still 2 other teams. Well...one other....Cowboys is right.
(Note...this says 'in the history of the Cleveland Browns)
-
-
-
Here is today's Trivia Question. It is in 2 parts. Each about particular playoff performances:
Answers:
A. Name the 6 current AFC teams that the Browns have NOT met in postseason play/playoffs.
Ravens, Bengals, Chargers, Texans, Jaguars, Chiefs
B. Name the 6 current NFC teams the Browns HAVE met in postseason play/playoffs.
Cowboys, Packers, Rams, Giants, Lions, 49ers...and another the Vikings.
-
Here is today's trivia Question....plus a bonus:
Twelve players in NFL history have rushed for over 250 yards in a single game.
Name as many as you can.
Bonus: Only 3 players have rushed for 220 or more yards three or more times in their career. Name these 3.
If you give a name...specify which category you are putting the player in.
-
I remember Jerome Harrison having a monster game in his one good season. I think he's on the list.
Adrian Peterson of course holds the record.
I'll go out on a limb (not really) and say that OJ is on both lists. Probably Corey Dillon too.
I think Derrick Henry did it recently.
I'd like to think Jim Brown did it at least once. Ditto Walter Payton.
And I believe DeMarco Murray hit 250 like 7 or 8 years ago.
But that's a good one.
-
I remember Jerome Harrison having a monster game in his one good season. I think he's on the list.
Adrian Peterson of course holds the record.
I'll go out on a limb (not really) and say that OJ is on both lists. Probably Corey Dillon too.
I think Derrick Henry did it recently.
I'd like to think Jim Brown did it at least once. Ditto Walter Payton.
And I believe DeMarco Murray hit 250 like 7 or 8 years ago.
But that's a good one.
I remember Jerome Harrison having a monster game in his one good season. I think he's on the list.
Adrian Peterson of course holds the record.
I'll go out on a limb (not really) and say that OJ is on both lists. Probably Corey Dillon too.
I think Derrick Henry did it recently.
I'd like to think Jim Brown did it at least once. Ditto Walter Payton.
And I believe DeMarco Murray hit 250 like 7 or 8 years ago.
But that's a good one.
Highlighted are correct. Others...Henry JB are not.
-
Jamal Lewis did it against us. I had the privilege of watching that one at a Sports Bar with A Rat Turd fan.
Some other guesses Priest Holmes.
Eric Dickerson he had some huge games back in the day.
One potential obvious that did not is LT. He did not have a 250 yard game I remember a halftime tribute to him at The Q. He had 200 yard games but nothing over 250
-
-
-
Jamal Lewis did it against us. I had the privilege of watching that one at a Sports Bar with A Rat Turd fan.
Some other guesses Priest Holmes.
Eric Dickerson he had some huge games back in the day.
One potential obvious that did not is LT. He did not have a 250 yard game I remember a halftime tribute to him at The Q. He had 200 yard games but nothing over 250
Jamal Lewis did it against us. I had the privilege of watching that one at a Sports Bar with A Rat Turd fan.
Some other guesses Priest Holmes.
Eric Dickerson he had some huge games back in the day.
One potential obvious that did not is LT. He did not have a 250 yard game I remember a halftime tribute to him at The Q. He had 200 yard games but nothing over 250
Check on Lewis. No on Dickerson and Holmes. Dickerson had 248 in his best game. As far as Holmes, there is a guy who I always got confused with Holmes that did do it.
-
Jamal Lewis did it against us. I had the privilege of watching that one at a Sports Bar with A Rat Turd fan.
Some other guesses Priest Holmes.
Eric Dickerson he had some huge games back in the day.
One potential obvious that did not is LT. He did not have a 250 yard game I remember a halftime tribute to him at The Q. He had 200 yard games but nothing over 250
Check on Lewis. No on Dickerson and Holmes. Dickerson had 248 in his best game. As far as Holmes, there is a guy who I always got confused with Holmes that did do it.
Check on Lewis. No on Dickerson and Holmes. Dickerson had 248 in his best game. As far as Holmes, there is a guy who I always got confused with Holmes that did do it.
Jamaal Charles
-
Check on Lewis. No on Dickerson and Holmes. Dickerson had 248 in his best game. As far as Holmes, there is a guy who I always got confused with Holmes that did do it.
Jamaal Charles
Jamaal Charles
Check.... do you agree that those 2 get confused?
-
-
-
Didn't Jamal Lewis rack up something like 600 yards against the BROWNS in one season? Kind of made his year.
-
Over 250 a couple of ok guys to do it Cory Dillon a Cinci guy and Seattle's Shaun Alexender.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login