Trivia Questions and Answers
-
-
Don’t tell me John HORSETOOTH Elway had that many yards?
I don’t want to believe it
OK I won’t tell you but he is one of the other two
OK I won’t tell you but he is one of the other two
Damnit.
-
-
No.
Just one left.
Is he still playing?
-
No.
Just one left.
Is he still playing?
Is he still playing?
Yes, he is as a matter of fact.
-
Rapistburger?
Check.
-
-
Is he still playing?
Yes, he is as a matter of fact.
Yes, he is as a matter of fact.
but not necessarily as a starter
-
-
I know who it is, but won't say because I looked it up. Would of never thunk it.
You'd think Aaron Rodgers who hasn't reached 50K yet would have more yards than this guy.
-
Flacco?
-
Flacco?
Flacco?
Nope
-
Only name I can come up with is Matt Ryan. But I’m not sure he’s played long enough
-
Is he still playing?
Yes, he is as a matter of fact.
Yes, he is as a matter of fact.
Not Russel Wilson?
-
Only name I can come up with is Matt Ryan. But I’m not sure he’s played long enough
That’s it, Check
-
Only name I can come up with is Matt Ryan. But I’m not sure he’s played long enough
That’s it, Check
That’s it
Wow. Hats off Matt Ryan.
-
That’s it
Wow. Hats off Matt Ryan.
Wow. Hats off Matt Ryan.
Never thought he’s been around that long. But if wasn’t Rodgers it had to be him
-
Wow. Hats off Matt Ryan.
Never thought he’s been around that long. But if wasn’t Rodgers it had to be him
Never thought he’s been around that long. But if wasn’t Rodgers it had to be him
Just shows that throwing the ball all over the place isn't necessarily a winning formula. Though his status would have been higher had not Kyle Shanahan not tried to be cute.
-
Here is today's Trivia Question:
In NFL history, 10 QBs have passed for more than 50,000 yards in their careers.
Name as many as you can.
You all got them all.
Answers:
1. Drew Brees 77,416 yds
2. Tom Brady 74,571
3. Peyton Manning 71,940
4. Brett Favre 71,838
5. Dan Marino 61,361
6. Phillip Rivers 59,271
7. Eli Manning 57,023
8. Ben Roethlisberger 56,545
9. John Elway 51, 475
10. Matt Ryan 51,186
Warren Moon was less than 1000 from the 50K club: 49, 325. For about 20 years until passed by Elway Tarkenton did have the career record with 47,003.
Aaron Rodgers will likely get there this year as long as he stays healthy....he is at 46, 946, so only needs 3054 yards. The other active guy who could hit the mark some time in 2-3 years is Matt Stafford who is at 41, 025.
Thanks. Good to merge.
-
Here is Today's Trivia Question:
There have been Nine (9) Running Backs in NFL history who have rushed for 100 or more TDs in their careers.
Name as many as you can.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login