Trivia Questions and Answers
-
Here is today's Trivia Question. Following the theme: 2010s annual leaders
Eight different RBs led the league in rushing in the 2010s. Two guys did it twice.
Name these 8 RBs.
Zeke
Chubb
Gurley
Henry
Beast Mode
Bell
-
-
The two in bold are correct, though already named. The others are incorrect.
I didn't pan down to see others' answers. That's no fun. But maybe I'll win this.

-
The two in bold are correct, though already named. The others are incorrect.
I didn't pan down to see others' answers. That's no fun. But maybe I'll win this.

-
Here is today's Trivia Question. Following the theme: 2010s annual leaders
Eight different RBs led the league in rushing in the 2010s. Two guys did it twice.
Name these 8 RBs.
Answers:
Arian Foster
Maurice Jones-Drew
LeShon McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Kareem Hunt
Derrick Henry
Adrian Peterson....twice
Ezekiel Elliot ...twice
-
Today's Trivia Question. Following along the same line, annual statistical leaders over the 2010's decade.
Seven (7) players have led the NFL in Receiving Yards from 2010-2019. So three guys have done it twice.
Name these 7 players. Hint: They are all WRs, no TEs, or RBs.
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
I've gone there for work. I presume you entered the city via the Ft. Pitt Tunnel? It's really cool how before you enter the tunnel you don't see any glimpse of the city until you reach the other side.... then boom, it hits you in the face, pretty impressive.
That's the only thing I like about the place.
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
I assume you mean Julio Jones. And by Megatron you mean Calvin Johnson. So, yes those 4 are correct.
-
-
Again from my FL teams wacko ABrown, Julio Jones and how about Reggie Wayne. It gets tricky separating the decades.
-
Brown, Jones, yes. But NOT Reggie Wayne.....but you are warm there.
Harrison ?
-
Brown, Jones, yes. But NOT Reggie Wayne.....but you are warm there.
Harrison ?
-
NO....but still very warm.
Geeezzzz not Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne and caught passes from Peyton or Luck ? Hmmmm.
-
NO....but still very warm.
Geeezzzz not Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne and caught passes from Peyton or Luck ? Hmmmm.
-
Yes, he plays for the Colts. (still)
But there are also 2 other names.
My third choice behind the other stars TY Hilton.
-
Yes, he plays for the Colts. (still)
But there are also 2 other names.
My third choice behind the other stars TY Hilton.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login