Trivia Questions and Answers
-
Today's Trivia Question. Following along the same line, annual statistical leaders over the 2010's decade.
Seven (7) players have led the NFL in Receiving Yards from 2010-2019. So three guys have done it twice.
Name these 7 players. Hint: They are all WRs, no TEs, or RBs.
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
I've gone there for work. I presume you entered the city via the Ft. Pitt Tunnel? It's really cool how before you enter the tunnel you don't see any glimpse of the city until you reach the other side.... then boom, it hits you in the face, pretty impressive.
That's the only thing I like about the place.
-
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
Going all Andy Warhol on us....Fyi if any of you venture to Pittsburgh (I know that’s not an ideal trip) the Andy Warhol museum very cool.
Easy ones I can think of right away
Jones, our former very own josh Gordon, Megatron, Antonio Brown
I assume you mean Julio Jones. And by Megatron you mean Calvin Johnson. So, yes those 4 are correct.
-
-
Again from my FL teams wacko ABrown, Julio Jones and how about Reggie Wayne. It gets tricky separating the decades.
-
Brown, Jones, yes. But NOT Reggie Wayne.....but you are warm there.
Harrison ?
-
Brown, Jones, yes. But NOT Reggie Wayne.....but you are warm there.
Harrison ?
-
NO....but still very warm.
Geeezzzz not Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne and caught passes from Peyton or Luck ? Hmmmm.
-
NO....but still very warm.
Geeezzzz not Marvin Harrison or Reggie Wayne and caught passes from Peyton or Luck ? Hmmmm.
-
Yes, he plays for the Colts. (still)
But there are also 2 other names.
My third choice behind the other stars TY Hilton.
-
Yes, he plays for the Colts. (still)
But there are also 2 other names.
My third choice behind the other stars TY Hilton.
-
Today's Trivia Question. Following along the same line, annual statistical leaders over the 2010's decade.
Seven (7) players have led the NFL in Receiving Yards from 2010-2019. So three guys have done it twice.
Name these 7 players. Hint: They are all WRs, no TEs, or RBs.
Answers:
Brandon Lloyd
Josh Gordon
TY Hilton
Michael Thomas
Calvin Johnson ....twice
Antonio Brown.....twice
Julio Jones.....twice.
-
Once more into the Breach dear friends. Another of the Statiscal Leaders of the 2010s decade questions.
There were 9 different people who led the league in sacks in a year during the decade 2010-1019. One guy did it twice.
Name these 9 annual sack leaders.
-
-
So, I guess I am leaving this up for another day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login