Skip to content

Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?

The Browns Board
153 23 3.6k 2
  • @icecube said:

    I guess when you can't make an assertion using verbiage, you go here. 

    Oh.....never fear, I can make an assertion using verbiage.   But, audio-visual aids  are often more effective and fun.  

    Example:   I am just wondering how many clowns can come out of your car.  A demonstration helps:

    tenor.gif

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh.....never fear, I can make an assertion using verbiage.   But, audio-visual aids  are often more effective and fun.  

    Example:   I am just wondering how many clowns can come out of your car.  A demonstration helps:

    tenor.gif

    🙂 A picture is worth 1,000 words. Think we crammed 12 people in my Pinto way back.  I got Lord of the Rings, don't know the other two. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You are as obtuse as a Moose.   Again, the rumor was started by some dipshit, hater DJ from NY.   

    And if you think Cowherd has any credibility around here....you have not been paying any attention....because the fact is, that he just went by the same rumor started by the same guy. 

    Again, any dork with a microphone on a local radio station or any guy with a column in any newspaper, or online format can start a rumor.  And that is all this is.  Fish. 

    It's completely factual that Cowherd absolutely hates the Browns in general, and Baker in particular. It will be damn hysterical if Mayfield shakes off the sophomore slump and lights it up this year- how Cow-pie will try and spin his way out of it. OBJ to the Vikings may have been a rumor- like Minnesota needs a WR after they unloaded Diggs. Just some theorist trying to connect dots that aren't there. BTW, that's SOP over on the Political Forum. I had to take a break from that cesspool of conspiracy before I went totally nuts.  

    @claretbrown said:

    If you predict the browns are gonna suck next year chances are you will be right. 

    It doesn't make you some sort of sporting guru that should now be taken seriously. 

    Ghoolie the Seer made a living off of that CB.  I told him- with the epic string of failure the Browns were mired in, predicting everything Browns related was going to suck was about as insightful as predicting water will run downhill.                      

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh.....never fear, I can make an assertion using verbiage.   But, audio-visual aids  are often more effective and fun.  

    Example:   I am just wondering how many clowns can come out of your car.  A demonstration helps:

    tenor.gif

    🙂 A picture is worth 1,000 words. Think we crammed 12 people in my Pinto way back.  I got Lord of the Rings, don't know the other two. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You are as obtuse as a Moose.   Again, the rumor was started by some dipshit, hater DJ from NY.   

    And if you think Cowherd has any credibility around here....you have not been paying any attention....because the fact is, that he just went by the same rumor started by the same guy. 

    Again, any dork with a microphone on a local radio station or any guy with a column in any newspaper, or online format can start a rumor.  And that is all this is.  Fish. 

    It's completely factual that Cowherd absolutely hates the Browns in general, and Baker in particular. It will be damn hysterical if Mayfield shakes off the sophomore slump and lights it up this year- how Cow-pie will try and spin his way out of it. OBJ to the Vikings may have been a rumor- like Minnesota needs a WR after they unloaded Diggs. Just some theorist trying to connect dots that aren't there. BTW, that's SOP over on the Political Forum. I had to take a break from that cesspool of conspiracy before I went totally nuts.  

    @claretbrown said:

    If you predict the browns are gonna suck next year chances are you will be right. 

    It doesn't make you some sort of sporting guru that should now be taken seriously. 

    Ghoolie the Seer made a living off of that CB.  I told him- with the epic string of failure the Browns were mired in, predicting everything Browns related was going to suck was about as insightful as predicting water will run downhill.                      

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    predicting everything Browns related was going to suck was about as insightful as predicting water will run downhill.                      

    Water also ran down his cheeks when Joe Thomas earned 10 consecutive Pro Bowl honors...  

  • So Colin Cowherd totally had the same take as I have today on his show. (I am paraphrasing, obviously.) 

    1.) Trade with MN mostly likely won't happen. 

    2.) Both MN and Cleveland deny there were even any talks. 

    3.) Both MN and Cleveland have recently denied, vehemently, A.) MN was looking to trade Diggs (with days after the denial, they traded him). B.) CLE denied John Dorsey would be fired (days later he was). 3.) CLE denied Mr. Freddie would be fired (days later he was). 

    He said where there is smoke there is fire, and it sure seems likely they have been trying to move OBJ, and that it's obvious OBJ isn't happy in da Land (but he won't come out and say so because that won't benefit he or the team if he did). 

    The Browns can't stomach basically not getting something NEAR what they paid for him. And if a team can't offer a 1st round this year, they won't move him. Colin thinks OBJ makes them worse because Baker tries too hard to get him the ball, instead of looking for whoever is most open. OBJ only wants to play for a legit super bowl contender and - according to Colin - CLE isn't one. 

    This may be a situation where both OBJ and CLE are stuck with each other (unless a true contender loses a star WR at some point). 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    So Colin Cowherd totally had the same take as I have today on his show. (I am paraphrasing, obviously.) 

    And that's how you lose credibility. From here on, I'm passing on reading the rest. 

    I don't care about douches if they get things right and make insightful takes. Hell, I don't care if he goes against Baker because our QB has to prove his value on the field and not on social media.

    But Colin has made a career of solely arsoning the media. Nothing more. 

    I would pay more attention to the homeless guy. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    fantasy2.jpg

    The NeverEnding Story ... hands down. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    The NeverEnding Story ... hands down. 

    I like Never Ending Story... But I love LOTR. For me that's the one, no doubt. 

  • @d-bone said:

    The NeverEnding Story ... hands down. 

    I like Never Ending Story... But I love LOTR. For me that's the one, no doubt. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I like Never Ending Story... But I love LOTR. For me that's the one, no doubt. 

    The best analysis of LOTRs, ever...

  • @nero said:

    I like Never Ending Story... But I love LOTR. For me that's the one, no doubt. 

    The best analysis of LOTRs, ever...

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    The best analysis of LOTRs, ever...

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The best analysis of LOTRs, ever...

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

  • @nero said:

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    I like Godfather III better than most people

  • @nero said:

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    I won't say anything about your italian bias. I promise. 

    It would scare me to death waking up with the head of a horse that I don't currently own.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You are as obtuse as a Moose.   Again, the rumor was started by some dipshit, hater DJ from NY.   

    And if you think Cowherd has any credibility around here....you have not been paying any attention....because the fact is, that he just went by the same rumor started by the same guy. 

    Again, any dork with a microphone on a local radio station or any guy with a column in any newspaper, or online format can start a rumor.  And that is all this is.  Fish. 

    Colin predicted the Browns flame out last year before the season ever started. He was one of the big names in sports talk who did, everyone else was claiming 2019 was going to be a really good season. He is also one of the only ones who predicted Baker would stink last year, way ahead of the curve. He has predicted the Browns saga better than any major sports personality. So, if you are bitter because he was spot on, that is your insecurity and idiocy. He's been on the money. And he's spot on here as well. Just because you're in denial doesn't change the facts; your lack of self esteem doesn't change reality. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    @icecube said:

    Colin predicted the Browns flame out ~~ He's been on the money.

    When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication?  Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.

    You might as well delete your account, little boy.

    Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    I like Godfather III better than most people

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I like Godfather III better than most people

    Why does this not shock me? GF3 is complete rubbish, 1 and 2 were among the best movies ever made. 

  • @icecube said:

    Colin predicted the Browns flame out ~~ He's been on the money.

    When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication?  Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.

    You might as well delete your account, little boy.

    Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @unsympathetic said:

    When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication?  Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.

    You might as well delete your account, little boy.

    Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

  • @unsympathetic said:

    When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication?  Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.

    You might as well delete your account, little boy.

    Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic

    @icecube said:

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

    Troll on, baby boy.  This isn't going how you thought it would, is it?  

    As you increase your internet aggression in the days and weeks ahead, you may want to be more clear with your word choice.. "being from Somerville" is not offensive.

    Keep laughing at yourself, though - it's all you've ever been able to do.

    I can't wait for your reply consisting of a 3-word catchphrase from the 80's and an incoherent unrelated youtube clip!

  • @unsympathetic said:

    When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication?  Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.

    You might as well delete your account, little boy.

    Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

    What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.

  • Dammit this thread is fun!

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit this thread is fun!

  • @icecube said:

    From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO. 

    What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube

    @the-gipper said:

    What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.

    Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.

    Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @icecube said:

    Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron. 

    I am not from Akron.  But nearby enough to claim it.  And be proud of it.  I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people?  Let's see:   Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan;   John Mackovic   Chiefs/Longhorns HC;  Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC;   Tom Dmitroff  Falcons GM. 

    But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son. 

  • @icecube said:

    Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron. 

    I am not from Akron.  But nearby enough to claim it.  And be proud of it.  I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people?  Let's see:   Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan;   John Mackovic   Chiefs/Longhorns HC;  Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC;   Tom Dmitroff  Falcons GM. 

    But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not from Akron.  But nearby enough to claim it.  And be proud of it.  I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people?  Let's see:   Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan;   John Mackovic   Chiefs/Longhorns HC;  Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC;   Tom Dmitroff  Falcons GM. 

    But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son. 

    I've been to to Akron. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am not from Akron.  But nearby enough to claim it.  And be proud of it.  I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people?  Let's see:   Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan;   John Mackovic   Chiefs/Longhorns HC;  Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC;   Tom Dmitroff  Falcons GM. 

    But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son. 

    I've been to to Akron. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @icecube said:

    I've been to Toledo. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing. 

    I was listing anyone prominent in NFL circles that were Barberton natives.  And he does have 5 Super Bowl rings on his fingers....as an NFL offensive coordinator.   So...yes,  he is someone to brag about.    And he came close to being the HC of the CBs. 

    And what does Toledo have to do with anything?    And why are you still too gutless to state where you are from?  (probably because it would fare poorly when put up against  Toledo and Youngstown.).    I don't know where "Brady ball washington"  is.   Though you made fun of Unsymp. for being from Somerville Mass.   Are you another Chowderhead?

  • @nero said:

    I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR. 

    Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better. 

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy. 

    And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?

    What about the 1st three Rocky's? III was the best.