Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?
-
When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication? Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.
You might as well delete your account, little boy.
Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!
From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO.
From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO.
Troll on, baby boy. This isn't going how you thought it would, is it?
As you increase your internet aggression in the days and weeks ahead, you may want to be more clear with your word choice.. "being from Somerville" is not offensive.
Keep laughing at yourself, though - it's all you've ever been able to do.
I can't wait for your reply consisting of a 3-word catchphrase from the 80's and an incoherent unrelated youtube clip!
-
When called out for your total lack of proof, your big giant attempt to show the facts behind all your assertions in this thread.. is to post a video of Colin Cowherd's lies and fabrication? Didn't think you had anything - you, personally, have never been anything but a troll.
You might as well delete your account, little boy.
Can't wait to see your pathetic reply!
From Somerville, MA? I don't even need to say anything else. LMFAO.
-
-
What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.
Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron.
-
What has that got to do with anything...other than I see that you were too craven to list your location.
Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron.
Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron.
I am not from Akron. But nearby enough to claim it. And be proud of it. I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people? Let's see: Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan; John Mackovic Chiefs/Longhorns HC; Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC; Tom Dmitroff Falcons GM.
But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son.
-
Brady ball washing capital of the world. And yes, it does take courage to admit you're from Akron.
I am not from Akron. But nearby enough to claim it. And be proud of it. I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people? Let's see: Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan; John Mackovic Chiefs/Longhorns HC; Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC; Tom Dmitroff Falcons GM.
But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son.
I am not from Akron. But nearby enough to claim it. And be proud of it. I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people? Let's see: Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan; John Mackovic Chiefs/Longhorns HC; Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC; Tom Dmitroff Falcons GM.
But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son.
I've been to to Akron. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing.
-
I am not from Akron. But nearby enough to claim it. And be proud of it. I was born in Barberton...and let's see...does Barberton have any kind of history when it comes to producing football people? Let's see: Bo Schembechler, HC Michigan; John Mackovic Chiefs/Longhorns HC; Josh McDaniels.....Broncos HC/Pats OC; Tom Dmitroff Falcons GM.
But, I guess if sucking on nuts is big where you come from, then you must be that town's favorite son.
I've been to to Akron. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing.
I've been to Toledo. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing.
I was listing anyone prominent in NFL circles that were Barberton natives. And he does have 5 Super Bowl rings on his fingers....as an NFL offensive coordinator. So...yes, he is someone to brag about. And he came close to being the HC of the CBs.
And what does Toledo have to do with anything? And why are you still too gutless to state where you are from? (probably because it would fare poorly when put up against Toledo and Youngstown.). I don't know where "Brady ball washington" is. Though you made fun of Unsymp. for being from Somerville Mass. Are you another Chowderhead?
-
I loved "Frito" lol. I like the original Star Wars, but I'm more fond of the LOTR.
Both sagas are amazing for me mainly for the art and music direction (John Williams was the best ever) , but I like the LOTR story and acting better.
Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy.
And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?
Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy.
And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?
What about the 1st three Rocky's? III was the best.
-
I've been to Toledo. Dear Jeebus on a popsicle stick. I thought I was in Haiti. When Youngstown looks like paradise compared to your town, well....ummmm, let's just leave it at that. And touting Josh McDaniels as someone to brag about, well, there goes some more Brady ball washing.
I was listing anyone prominent in NFL circles that were Barberton natives. And he does have 5 Super Bowl rings on his fingers....as an NFL offensive coordinator. So...yes, he is someone to brag about. And he came close to being the HC of the CBs.
And what does Toledo have to do with anything? And why are you still too gutless to state where you are from? (probably because it would fare poorly when put up against Toledo and Youngstown.). I don't know where "Brady ball washington" is. Though you made fun of Unsymp. for being from Somerville Mass. Are you another Chowderhead?
I was listing anyone prominent in NFL circles that were Barberton natives. And he does have 5 Super Bowl rings on his fingers....as an NFL offensive coordinator. So...yes, he is someone to brag about. And he came close to being the HC of the CBs.
And what does Toledo have to do with anything? And why are you still too gutless to state where you are from? (probably because it would fare poorly when put up against Toledo and Youngstown.). I don't know where "Brady ball washington" is. Though you made fun of Unsymp. for being from Somerville Mass. Are you another Chowderhead?
Revealing where I lived would be gauche. I'm not sure you know of the concept. I think you're further ahead by offering non sequiturs involving an obsession with OBJ's junk.
-
I was listing anyone prominent in NFL circles that were Barberton natives. And he does have 5 Super Bowl rings on his fingers....as an NFL offensive coordinator. So...yes, he is someone to brag about. And he came close to being the HC of the CBs.
And what does Toledo have to do with anything? And why are you still too gutless to state where you are from? (probably because it would fare poorly when put up against Toledo and Youngstown.). I don't know where "Brady ball washington" is. Though you made fun of Unsymp. for being from Somerville Mass. Are you another Chowderhead?
Revealing where I lived would be gauche. I'm not sure you know of the concept. I think you're further ahead by offering non sequiturs involving an obsession with OBJ's junk.
-
It would not be gauche...but it is cowardly. So be it, Bert Lahr.

Toledo man, there is much you just don't know. Your environment heavily forms your perspectives.
-
It would not be gauche...but it is cowardly. So be it, Bert Lahr.

Toledo man, there is much you just don't know. Your environment heavily forms your perspectives.
-
Just as long as everyone knows that the true top dog when it comes to trilogies is The Godfather Trilogy.
And The Godfather III is a flaming pile of dung. That's how good the first two movies are. ?
What about the 1st three Rocky's? III was the best.
-
Stop it. Rocky III was not even close to the best.
The first two are great.
III was with Mr. T. right. I did like it, but it is not as good as I and II.
-
Stop it. Rocky III was not even close to the best.
The first two are great.
III was with Mr. T. right. I did like it, but it is not as good as I and II.
III was with Mr. T. right. I did like it, but it is not as good as I and II.
Yes. For some reason this movie, with the exception of Mickey dying in it, is completely forgettable to me.
Rocky IV is so damn entertaining, yet is so incredibly over-the-top rah rah go Mericuh!
Rocky V is garbage.
Rocky Balboa, despite the silliness of the idea of Rocky boxing at a ridiculous age, is pretty darn good.
Never saw the Apollo Creed kid movies.
-
III was with Mr. T. right. I did like it, but it is not as good as I and II.
Yes. For some reason this movie, with the exception of Mickey dying in it, is completely forgettable to me.
Rocky IV is so damn entertaining, yet is so incredibly over-the-top rah rah go Mericuh!
Rocky V is garbage.
Rocky Balboa, despite the silliness of the idea of Rocky boxing at a ridiculous age, is pretty darn good.
Never saw the Apollo Creed kid movies.
Yes. For some reason this movie, with the exception of Mickey dying in it, is completely forgettable to me.
Rocky IV is so damn entertaining, yet is so incredibly over-the-top rah rah go Mericuh!
Rocky V is garbage.
Rocky Balboa, despite the silliness of the idea of Rocky boxing at a ridiculous age, is pretty darn good.
Never saw the Apollo Creed kid movies.
Creed was actually quite outstanding. Stallone got an acting Oscar nomination for it. He didn't win....but he deserved the nomination IMO.
-
Browns are done talking about reported OBJ trade talks
Posted by Mike Florio on April 20, 2020, 7:19 PM EDTThe Browns went on the record on Thursday and off the record on Sunday to deny that they’re talking about trading receiver Odell Beckham Jr. On Monday, G.M. Andrew Berry went on the record to say that the Browns have nothing more to say about that, on or presumably off the record.
“We communicate pretty consistently with all of our players,” Berry said during a Monday pre-draft teleconference, regarding whether the Browns have spoken to Berry about the reported trade talks with the Vikings. “Probably the last thing I will say on this Odell piece is just as an organization, we really have addressed this several times at this point. I really don’t think any more needs to be said about it.”
Officially, the Browns had addressed it only once before Monday. But, as Berry put it, they won’t be addressing it again.
Regardless of whether they will or won’t be addressing it again, the question becomes whether they’ve addressed it enough, privately or publicly, to get Beckham to believe that the Browns weren’t talking about trading him. If Beckham believes that the report was true, the Browns will have a potential problem that could resonate into the 2020 season.
Share this:
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login