Skip to content

Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?

The Browns Board
153 23 3.6k 2
  • @nickers said:

    Does not surprise me as he wasn't featured in the new Uni reveal..

    Now word is, MN trade may not happen, but they are trying to work a trade deal regardless in not with MN. OBJ wants out of Cleveland. If they can find anyone to offer anything close to what they gave up, he's gone. But I don't think any team is willing to part with a 1st rounder. They may have to settle for a 2nd, since OBJ still acts immature - not AB level, but his act is still tired. No one wants a player with his production of 2019 coupled with tantrums and controversy like over shoes, watch, chains, visors, etc. 

    @icecube said:

    Now word is, MN trade may not happen, but they are trying to work a trade deal regardless in not with MN. OBJ wants out of Cleveland. If they can find anyone to offer anything close to what they gave up, he's gone. But I don't think any team is willing to part with a 1st rounder. They may have to settle for a 2nd, since OBJ still acts immature - not AB level, but his act is still tired. No one wants a player with his production of 2019 coupled with tantrums and controversy like over shoes, watch, chains, visors, etc. 

    I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies.    Gay porn movies.  

  • Yeah I remember and the majority of the board thought it was a REALLY stupid take. Especially since the Vikings have less then 18 million in cap space and have yet to sign any of the rookies they are about to draft next week Odell makes 15 mill you do the math.. Not to mention the late 2021 2nd round pick and 5th is only something that Bill O'Brien jerks off to. Andrew Berry went Harvard so his no dummie. Anyhow Complex Sports interviewed ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Tuesday, and Schefter said the Browns are not trading Beckham this offseason. So I would believe Shefty over some no name bum so Put a fork in it. Honest why do you pull out a bottle of Haterade when OBJ name is mentioned. Did he date your mom or kick your cat or something??? I understand nickers his old, ignorant, and probably drinking fish tank cleaner while watching Alex Jones right now, But your better then that man.

  • I stopped reading when it said 2nd and 5th rounder next year ......OBJ is better than Diggs so the trade offer should reflect that

  • I stopped reading when it said 2nd and 5th rounder next year ......OBJ is better than Diggs so the trade offer should reflect that

    @darren15 said:

    Maybe Harris will be part of a deal ?

    Not happening got squashed by Schefter

  • I find it hard to believe that team who shipped off Diggs would turn around to bring OBJ on board.  

  • @icecube said:

    https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/

    Maybe I did know something. 

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    Oh, I see. You're just smarting because I was right. Chill out old dude. 

  • I find it hard to believe that team who shipped off Diggs would turn around to bring OBJ on board.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    I find it hard to believe that team who shipped off Diggs would turn around to bring OBJ on board.  

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

  • Another reason it doesn't make sense to me. We aren't even close to having a #1 receiver or even someone good to pair with Landry.That means we will get that #1-type receiver in the draft, so why on earth would we telegraph a possible target at #10 so that a team that wasn't worried about us taking a receiver can now jump ahead of us and take one? 

    If we were going to do this trade, we would wait until the draft and after the 9th pick so we know who we can get. Then trade OBJ and pick our WR at #10.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I find it hard to believe that team who shipped off Diggs would turn around to bring OBJ on board.  

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    @icecube said:

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    Oh, I see. You're just smarting because I was right. Chill out old dude. 

    @icecube said:

    Oh, I see. You're just smarting because I was right. Chill out old dude. 

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I find it hard to believe that team who shipped off Diggs would turn around to bring OBJ on board.  

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    @icecube said:

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    Again.....Bullshit...NOWHERE does anything say they are actively looking for a trading partner....except, again, for this far off the fringe  rumor mill article that you swallow like it was sperm. 

  • @icecube said:

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

    @tiamat63 said:

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

    He'll just find some other rumor monger that will fit his delusion...and  Lovelace will just swallow that as well.    

  • Another reason it doesn't make sense to me. We aren't even close to having a #1 receiver or even someone good to pair with Landry.That means we will get that #1-type receiver in the draft, so why on earth would we telegraph a possible target at #10 so that a team that wasn't worried about us taking a receiver can now jump ahead of us and take one? 

    If we were going to do this trade, we would wait until the draft and after the 9th pick so we know who we can get. Then trade OBJ and pick our WR at #10.

    @barry said:

    Another reason it doesn't make sense to me. We aren't even close to having a #1 receiver or even someone good to pair with Landry.That means we will get that #1-type receiver in the draft, so why on earth would we telegraph a possible target at #10 so that a team that wasn't worried about us taking a receiver can now jump ahead of us and take one? 

    If we were going to do this trade, we would wait until the draft and after the 9th pick so we know who we can get. Then trade OBJ and pick our WR at #10.

    This draft class happens to be LOADED with top LT and WR talent. There will be a VERY good LT at 10, AND a top WR in 2. And, assuming an OBJ trade get's them a 2nd rounder, they'd still have the draft muscle to get a top LB as well. No, they won't get a CeeDee Lamb, but they could swoop in a grab a Tee Higgins or Claypool (6-4, 240 lbs, 4.42 speed!) Maybe even get a Manzel Mimms with their 2nd second rounder. They are in the fortunate spot of getting a really good LT AND a difference maker at WR in this draft. 

    On top of that good news, they could get the LT, WR and STILL also get a Jordyn Brooks at ILB. Wow. Talk about killing it in the draft. 

  • @icecube said:

    Oh, I see. You're just smarting because I was right. Chill out old dude. 

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

    @the-gipper said:

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

    Stop being a bitter oil bump. You're gonna look all the more foolish when OBJ is moved. I got an inside-the-complex source. 

  • @barry said:

    Another reason it doesn't make sense to me. We aren't even close to having a #1 receiver or even someone good to pair with Landry.That means we will get that #1-type receiver in the draft, so why on earth would we telegraph a possible target at #10 so that a team that wasn't worried about us taking a receiver can now jump ahead of us and take one? 

    If we were going to do this trade, we would wait until the draft and after the 9th pick so we know who we can get. Then trade OBJ and pick our WR at #10.

    This draft class happens to be LOADED with top LT and WR talent. There will be a VERY good LT at 10, AND a top WR in 2. And, assuming an OBJ trade get's them a 2nd rounder, they'd still have the draft muscle to get a top LB as well. No, they won't get a CeeDee Lamb, but they could swoop in a grab a Tee Higgins or Claypool (6-4, 240 lbs, 4.42 speed!) Maybe even get a Manzel Mimms with their 2nd second rounder. They are in the fortunate spot of getting a really good LT AND a difference maker at WR in this draft. 

    On top of that good news, they could get the LT, WR and STILL also get a Jordyn Brooks at ILB. Wow. Talk about killing it in the draft. 

    @icecube said:

    This draft class happens to be LOADED with top LT and WR talent. There will be a VERY good LT at 10, AND a top WR in 2. And, assuming an OBJ trade get's them a 2nd rounder, they'd still have the draft muscle to get a top LB as well. No, they won't get a CeeDee Lamb, but they could swoop in a grab a Tee Higgins or Claypool (6-4, 240 lbs, 4.42 speed!) Maybe even get a Manzel Mimms with their 2nd second rounder. They are in the fortunate spot of getting a really good LT AND a difference maker at WR in this draft. 

    On top of that good news, they could get the LT, WR and STILL also get a Jordyn Brooks at ILB. Wow. Talk about killing it in the draft. 

    You have swallowed more than the Mission at San Juan Capistrano:

    SwallowsStory.jpg

  • @icecube said:

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    Again.....Bullshit...NOWHERE does anything say they are actively looking for a trading partner....except, again, for this far off the fringe  rumor mill article that you swallow like it was sperm. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Again.....Bullshit...NOWHERE does anything say they are actively looking for a trading partner....except, again, for this far off the fringe  rumor mill article that you swallow like it was sperm. 

    I was warned about you, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess they were right. Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

    Stop being a bitter oil bump. You're gonna look all the more foolish when OBJ is moved. I got an inside-the-complex source. 

    @icecube said:

    Stop being a bitter oil bump. You're gonna look all the more foolish when OBJ is moved. I got an inside-the-complex source. 

    You already look foolish.  Linda. 

    Linda-Lovelace1.jpg

  • @icecube said:

    It's not, but they are actively trying to find a trading partner. OBJ is not happy in da Land. 

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

    @tiamat63 said:

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

    I never went anywhere from the jump; why would I hide now? It is possible the Browns won't find any team willing to give them squat and have no option but to keep him but that doesn't mean they aren't trying. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again.....Bullshit...NOWHERE does anything say they are actively looking for a trading partner....except, again, for this far off the fringe  rumor mill article that you swallow like it was sperm. 

    I was warned about you, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess they were right. Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    @icecube said:

    I was warned about you, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess they were right. Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    Well, Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid as good as anyone. 

    And, again,  your delusions are ALL filled by your ignorant hate for OBJ....for whatever reason. 

    Here is the bottom line point:   NO one buys your bogus BS about an OBJ trade.   Got that? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So if this doesn't happen, are you coming back for crow?

    I never went anywhere from the jump; why would I hide now? It is possible the Browns won't find any team willing to give them squat and have no option but to keep him but that doesn't mean they aren't trying. 

    @icecube said:

    I never went anywhere from the jump; why would I hide now? It is possible the Browns won't find any team willing to give them squat and have no option but to keep him but that doesn't mean they aren't trying. 

    Yes, it does.  They are not trying.....only in your mind are they trying. 

    Oh, if someone called them to talk about a trade, they would not hang up the phone.  Any more than if there was an inquiry from some team wanting to trade for every single player on the Browns roster, including Mayfield, Garrett, etc. etc.   You may as well have put those names on your fringe rumor list.