Skip to content

Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?

The Browns Board
153 23 3.6k 2
  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid as good as anyone. 

    And, again,  your delusions are ALL filled by your ignorant hate for OBJ....for whatever reason. 

    Here is the bottom line point:   NO one buys your bogus BS about an OBJ trade.   Got that? 

    I actually feel sorry for you. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @icecube said:

    I actually feel sorry for you. 

    You should.  I am the one that has been reading your tripe.  I can't get those last 15 minutes of my life back. 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    How serious those Vikings-Browns talks are is not clear. Malusis is not known as an NFL news breaker and no reporter has chimed in on the rumors, yet.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes, it does.  They are not trying.....only in your mind are they trying. 

    My source just texts me that MN-Cle were still in discussions as of recently as an hour ago. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @icecube said:

    My source just texts me that MN-Cle were still in discussions as of recently as an hour ago. 

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

  • @icecube said:

    My source just texts me that MN-Cle were still in discussions as of recently as an hour ago. 

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tiamat63 said:

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

    Some guys on  ESPN, Fox etc.  have commented on the rumor.....and have said just that....a rumor made up by some guy. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again.....Bullshit...NOWHERE does anything say they are actively looking for a trading partner....except, again, for this far off the fringe  rumor mill article that you swallow like it was sperm. 

    I was warned about you, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess they were right. Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @icecube said:

    Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    I've got to remember this one...

    If we still had sigs, it'd go in mine... properly attributed of course.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    I call trade backs with the Giants

  • I call trade backs with the Giants

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    I call trade backs with the Giants

    giphy.gif

  • @icecube said:

    My source just texts me that MN-Cle were still in discussions as of recently as an hour ago. 

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tiamat63 said:

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

    Strike, try again. 

  • @icecube said:

    Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    I've got to remember this one...

    If we still had sigs, it'd go in mine... properly attributed of course.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #37

    @tour2ma said:

    I've got to remember this one...

    If we still had sigs, it'd go in mine... properly attributed of course.

    I have to admit Tour, I thought I nailed it. ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Your sources are what you read on the internet.  You have nobody close to these organizations.   

    Strike, try again. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @icecube said:

    Strike, try again. 

    You back up your posts with shitty links, often far outdated past what you're claiming to know currently, to sites frequented by few compared to those who might actually have industry contacts.

    At this point your threads should be shut down.  But sadly, I'm not a mod.  

  • @icecube said:

    Now word is, MN trade may not happen, but they are trying to work a trade deal regardless in not with MN. OBJ wants out of Cleveland. If they can find anyone to offer anything close to what they gave up, he's gone. But I don't think any team is willing to part with a 1st rounder. They may have to settle for a 2nd, since OBJ still acts immature - not AB level, but his act is still tired. No one wants a player with his production of 2019 coupled with tantrums and controversy like over shoes, watch, chains, visors, etc. 

    I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies.    Gay porn movies.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @the-gipper said:

    I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies.    Gay porn movies.  

    You're "Gaydar" seems to be firing on all cylinders!!

  • @the-gipper said:

    I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies.    Gay porn movies.  

    You're "Gaydar" seems to be firing on all cylinders!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @nickers said:

    You're "Gaydar" seems to be firing on all cylinders!!

    Makes as much sense as the OP. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.  

    Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.

  • I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.  

    Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @orion said:

    I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.  

    Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.

    Although.. It really didn't help much did it?... They can trade him for a 6 pk of Pepsi and stale bag of chips for all I care...

  • @orion said:

    I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.  

    Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.

    Although.. It really didn't help much did it?... They can trade him for a 6 pk of Pepsi and stale bag of chips for all I care...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @nickers said:

    Although.. It really didn't help much did it?

    Sadly, I think we have to attribute a lot of that to Freddie.  And also the way the team bought into the hype and thought that all they had to do was trot onto the field and they would go to the super bowl.

    Also the OL had a lot to do with our offense.

  • @icecube said:

    https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/

    Maybe I did know something. 

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @icecube said:

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

  • @icecube said:

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

    Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling. 

    And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months. 

    And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the 

    • The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
    • Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
    • The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
  • Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using.