Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?
-
I call trade backs with the Giants

-
-
-
Strike, try again.
You back up your posts with shitty links, often far outdated past what you're claiming to know currently, to sites frequented by few compared to those who might actually have industry contacts.
At this point your threads should be shut down. But sadly, I'm not a mod.
-
Now word is, MN trade may not happen, but they are trying to work a trade deal regardless in not with MN. OBJ wants out of Cleveland. If they can find anyone to offer anything close to what they gave up, he's gone. But I don't think any team is willing to part with a 1st rounder. They may have to settle for a 2nd, since OBJ still acts immature - not AB level, but his act is still tired. No one wants a player with his production of 2019 coupled with tantrums and controversy like over shoes, watch, chains, visors, etc.
I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies. Gay porn movies.
I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies. Gay porn movies.
You're "Gaydar" seems to be firing on all cylinders!!
-
I heard that because OBJ has a 14 in dick that what he really wants is to get out of football and to get into porn movies. Gay porn movies.
You're "Gaydar" seems to be firing on all cylinders!!
-
I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.
Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.
-
I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.
Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.
I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.
Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.
Although.. It really didn't help much did it?... They can trade him for a 6 pk of Pepsi and stale bag of chips for all I care...
-
I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.
Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.
Although.. It really didn't help much did it?... They can trade him for a 6 pk of Pepsi and stale bag of chips for all I care...
Although.. It really didn't help much did it?
Sadly, I think we have to attribute a lot of that to Freddie. And also the way the team bought into the hype and thought that all they had to do was trot onto the field and they would go to the super bowl.
Also the OL had a lot to do with our offense.
-
https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/
Maybe I did know something.
Again, you are just posting about rumors that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement.
Again, you are just posting about rumors that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement.
I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong.
-
Again, you are just posting about rumors that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement.
I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong.
I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong.
Maybe you do have "inside information"....because you have been up close and personal with that 14" penis that OBJ has.
And what will you do when you are wrong.? You come out with a thread on this every month. I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.
To help you out you should look in the following sources: The Onion, the National Lampoon, MAD magazine (well, no more). Bongo News. Frumious Bandersnatch, Scoop Gods.
-
-
I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong.
Maybe you do have "inside information"....because you have been up close and personal with that 14" penis that OBJ has.
And what will you do when you are wrong.? You come out with a thread on this every month. I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.
To help you out you should look in the following sources: The Onion, the National Lampoon, MAD magazine (well, no more). Bongo News. Frumious Bandersnatch, Scoop Gods.
Maybe you do have "inside information"....because you have been up close and personal with that 14" penis that OBJ has.
And what will you do when you are wrong.? You come out with a thread on this every month. I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.
To help you out you should look in the following sources: The Onion, the National Lampoon, MAD magazine (well, no more). Bongo News. Frumious Bandersnatch, Scoop Gods.
Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling.
And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months.
And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the
- The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
- Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
- The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
-
-
-
Ask your source.
We only communicate via text.
-
Maybe you do have "inside information"....because you have been up close and personal with that 14" penis that OBJ has.
And what will you do when you are wrong.? You come out with a thread on this every month. I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.
To help you out you should look in the following sources: The Onion, the National Lampoon, MAD magazine (well, no more). Bongo News. Frumious Bandersnatch, Scoop Gods.
Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling.
And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months.
And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the
- The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
- Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
- The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling.
Yes it is odd......but you are so odd....I figure I had to go odd. Oddball.
So...why don't you do this: reveal the name and position of this so called "source"...... because otherwise you completely lack credibility. Like someone said, your "source" otherwise is just this one guy that wrote about a rumor.
And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months.
Uhm, this is like the third thread that you have started on this matter. Clearly an obsession of yours.
And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the
- The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
- Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
- The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
- I don't even know what it is that you are trying to illustrate by listing this stuff.
-
Ask your source.
We only communicate via text.
-
-
https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/
Maybe I did know something.
https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/
Maybe I did know something.
let me know when this goes off your rails or over your head...
1) Your post comes from a NY sportswriter named..Shane Mickle.. a) name one NY sportswriter that can't wait for OBJ to succeed at anything since trade?
2) His story is sourced by a NY radio Co-host Marc Malusis of "Moose & Maggie" on AM660 in NY that Malusis said he "heard rumors of"....... ________ .......
? tell your source he can blow OBJ next
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
