Skip to content

Remember when I said they were trying to trade OBJ?

The Browns Board
153 23 3.6k 2
  • @orion said:

    I don't think anyone would be totally surprised if a regime that did not bring OBJ here, would trade his self centered ass.  

    Having said that, by having him on the field he requires special attention by the defense, which helps the rest of the skill payers on offense.

    Although.. It really didn't help much did it?... They can trade him for a 6 pk of Pepsi and stale bag of chips for all I care...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @nickers said:

    Although.. It really didn't help much did it?

    Sadly, I think we have to attribute a lot of that to Freddie.  And also the way the team bought into the hype and thought that all they had to do was trot onto the field and they would go to the super bowl.

    Also the OL had a lot to do with our offense.

  • @icecube said:

    https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/

    Maybe I did know something. 

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, you are just posting about rumors  that can be started by any fat bastard living in him mother's basement. 

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @icecube said:

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

  • @icecube said:

    I'm gonna enjoy when you're proven wrong and have to hide under a bridge, where trolls belong. 

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

    Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling. 

    And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months. 

    And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the 

    • The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
    • Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
    • The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
  • Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tour2ma said:

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #49

    @icecube said:

    Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using. 

    Ask your source. 

  • @icecube said:

    Please tell me that's not really a uni they are planning on using. 

    Ask your source. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @dutch-oven said:

    Ask your source. 

    We only communicate via text. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Maybe you do have "inside information"....because  you have been up close and personal with that 14"  penis that  OBJ  has. 

    And what will you do when you are wrong.?   You come out with a thread on this every month.    I suppose we get to look forward to you chasing every rumor on this subject that may be out there.

    To help you out you should look in the following sources:     The Onion,  the National Lampoon, MAD  magazine (well, no more).   Bongo News.  Frumious Bandersnatch,  Scoop Gods.

    Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling. 

    And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months. 

    And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the 

    • The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
    • Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
    • The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @icecube said:

    Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling. 

    Yes it is odd......but you are so odd....I figure I had to go odd.  Oddball.

    So...why don't you do this:  reveal the name and  position of this so called "source"...... because otherwise you completely lack credibility.   Like someone said, your "source"   otherwise is just this one guy that wrote about a rumor. 

    And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months. 

    Uhm, this is like the third thread that you have started on this matter.    Clearly an obsession of yours. 

    And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the 

    • The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
    • Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
    • The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
    • I don't even know what it is that you are trying to illustrate by listing this stuff. 
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Ask your source. 

    We only communicate via text. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @icecube said:

    We only communicate via text. 

    Your source revealed:

    CarefulFrequentDrafthorse-small.gif

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Dammit this thread is fun!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @icecube said:

    https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/

    Maybe I did know something. 

    let me know when this goes off your rails or over your head...

    1) Your post comes from a NY sportswriter named..Shane Mickle.. a) name one NY sportswriter that can't wait for OBJ to succeed at anything since trade?

    2) His story is sourced by a NY radio Co-host Marc Malusis of "Moose & Maggie" on AM660 in NY that Malusis said he "heard rumors of"....... ________  ....... 

    1tD.gif  XFK.gif     ? tell your source he can blow OBJ next    

  • @icecube said:

    https://clutchpoints.com/vikings-rumors-minnesota-pursuing-trade-for-browns-wr-odell-beckham-jr/

    Maybe I did know something. 

    let me know when this goes off your rails or over your head...

    1) Your post comes from a NY sportswriter named..Shane Mickle.. a) name one NY sportswriter that can't wait for OBJ to succeed at anything since trade?

    2) His story is sourced by a NY radio Co-host Marc Malusis of "Moose & Maggie" on AM660 in NY that Malusis said he "heard rumors of"....... ________  ....... 

    1tD.gif  XFK.gif     ? tell your source he can blow OBJ next    

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @gumby73 said:

    let me know when this goes off your rails or over your head...

    1) Your post comes from a NY sportswriter named..Shane Mickle.. a) name one NY sportswriter that can't wait for OBJ to succeed at anything since trade?

    2) His story is sourced by a NY radio Co-host Marc Malusis of "Moose & Maggie" on AM660 in NY that Malusis said he "heard rumors of"....... ________  ....... 

    1tD.gif  XFK.gif     ? tell your source he can blow OBJ next    

    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the sports shows were all talking about this today. They have their own sources. 

  • @icecube said:

    We only communicate via text. 

    Your source revealed:

    CarefulFrequentDrafthorse-small.gif

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by Icecube
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    Your source revealed:

    CarefulFrequentDrafthorse-small.gif

    Oh, a perfect visual for when I - or anyone - converses with you. 

    It would be even better if your adult diaper were showing. 

  • @icecube said:

    Odd that you introduce a man's penis into a conversation as such a non sequitur. Hmmm, interesting that you took it there. That's telling. 

    Yes it is odd......but you are so odd....I figure I had to go odd.  Oddball.

    So...why don't you do this:  reveal the name and  position of this so called "source"...... because otherwise you completely lack credibility.   Like someone said, your "source"   otherwise is just this one guy that wrote about a rumor. 

    And you are a liar or drinking heavily: I haven't mentioned this for months. 

    Uhm, this is like the third thread that you have started on this matter.    Clearly an obsession of yours. 

    And, if staying in the confines of appropriate media sources coming from you, the addition of the 

    • The Register Star (Hudson, NY, 1785)
    • Poughkeepsie Journal (1785) and
    • The Augusta Chronicle (1785) would have been appropriate.
    • I don't even know what it is that you are trying to illustrate by listing this stuff. 
    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @the-gipper said:

    Your obsession with OBJ's junk - completely out of left field, serving as a classic non sequitur - has been duly noted. 

    Ask your doc for meds that don't have the tendency - i.e. side effects - of causing a "cloudy brain" - and maybe your focus will be improved from your bizarre infatuation of OBJ's unit, to maybe on Browns' football, considering the nature of this board. 

  • Dammit this thread is fun!

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit this thread is fun!

    Yep not had this many laughs since Trump's last coronavirus task force press conference 

  • @gumby73 said:

    let me know when this goes off your rails or over your head...

    1) Your post comes from a NY sportswriter named..Shane Mickle.. a) name one NY sportswriter that can't wait for OBJ to succeed at anything since trade?

    2) His story is sourced by a NY radio Co-host Marc Malusis of "Moose & Maggie" on AM660 in NY that Malusis said he "heard rumors of"....... ________  ....... 

    1tD.gif  XFK.gif     ? tell your source he can blow OBJ next    

    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the sports shows were all talking about this today. They have their own sources. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #59

    @icecube said:

    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, the sports shows were all talking about this today. They have their own sources. 

    consider who's the main source?... a radio jockey... MLHW.gif some get this,

     any type of hype in the tv business  .. hopefully turns into tv ratings.. their dollars... not hard to find these days while folks are forced to sit at home... try some WWE or get outdoors & try some fishing till draft day...

    DBone i owe you a ?.. Dammit this thread is fun 😁... but near parts unknown... thank lord, it's almost bedtime...

    Brad Stainbrook@StainbrookNFL
    Odell Beckham Jr. checks out his new #Browns uniforms (Via his IG)

    see ya on gameday!            

  • Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    image.png.1d273002d2da6d146a5de4ee5e706b75.png

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @tour2ma said:

    Who said OBJ was left out of the uni rollout?

    You KNOW I had to copy that to my computer box.  🙂

  • @icecube said:

    Oh, I see. You're just smarting because I was right. Chill out old dude. 

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by WarriorsRpussies
    #61

    @the-gipper said:

    You weren't fucking right....at all.  Not then....Not now.   You just went and scoured the internet for the most fringe outlet that came up with something that fit your personal delusion. 

    Like I said Adam Schefter is on record as of yesterday saying the Browns AREN'T shopping OBJ. There's a ton more as of the last few hours that say this is 100 percent fakse. Beside Mort his the most connected media person in the NFL. Why would anyone want him gone for a low 2nd round pick and 5th is amazing. That's some Houston Texans level type of stupidity

  • @icecube said:

    I was warned about you, but wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. I guess they were right. Your ribald rhetoric illuminates your essence. 

    Well, Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid as good as anyone. 

    And, again,  your delusions are ALL filled by your ignorant hate for OBJ....for whatever reason. 

    Here is the bottom line point:   NO one buys your bogus BS about an OBJ trade.   Got that? 

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, Stupid is as stupid does,  and you does stupid as good as anyone. 

    And, again,  your delusions are ALL filled by your ignorant hate for OBJ....for whatever reason. 

    Here is the bottom line point:   NO one buys your bogus BS about an OBJ trade.   Got that? 

    One person does and his name rhymes with dick.