Deep Thoughts with BrownsFaninPA
-
And he's proved it out over an excellent career.?
By this logic 1/2 of your schools Heisman winners should hand back in their statue. Because Manti Te'o is still playing and starting on occasion, while Johnny Hate crime is probably out sucking dick for his fix.
Stick to the poli board, your own line of thinking was too easy to use against you. Also, just a reminder, A&M is the useful idiot cousin of SEC schools. You're a convenient program for them and little more. So please, spare me your pimping of Bama's trophy winners. They are at least a historically relavent program.
By this logic 1/2 of your schools Heisman winners should hand back in their statue. Because Manti Te'o is still playing and starting on occasion, while Johnny Hate crime is probably out sucking dick for his fix.
Stick to the poli board, your own line of thinking was too easy to use against you. Also, just a reminder, A&M is the useful idiot cousin of SEC schools. You're a convenient program for them and little more. So please, spare me your pimping of Bama's trophy winners. They are at least a historically relavent program.
Where did that come from? I've had no problem saying JFF was a miserable failure, so there really isn't any logic to use against me. I'll stop molesting your cat though.?
-
And he's proved it out over an excellent career.?
By this logic 1/2 of your schools Heisman winners should hand back in their statue. Because Manti Te'o is still playing and starting on occasion, while Johnny Hate crime is probably out sucking dick for his fix.
Stick to the poli board, your own line of thinking was too easy to use against you. Also, just a reminder, A&M is the useful idiot cousin of SEC schools. You're a convenient program for them and little more. So please, spare me your pimping of Bama's trophy winners. They are at least a historically relavent program.
By this logic 1/2 of your schools Heisman winners should hand back in their statue. Because Manti Te'o is still playing and starting on occasion, while Johnny Hate crime is probably out sucking dick for his fix.
Stick to the poli board, your own line of thinking was too easy to use against you. Also, just a reminder, A&M is the useful idiot cousin of SEC schools. You're a convenient program for them and little more. So please, spare me your pimping of Bama's trophy winners. They are at least a historically relavent program.
Maybe Bama should have had a couple of Heisman winners that were not: Namath....but John Huarte won it his senior year. 1967...Stabler, but Gary Beban won (but to be honest...Stabler did not have a great senior year....one of the reasons he dropped to 2d rounder)
-
Count me as one who thinks the Patriots will NOT suck without Brady.
Mike
Didn't NE go 11-5 with Matt Cassel at QB in 2008 when Brady blew out his knee in the opener? The last time Cleveland won 11 regular season games we had Vinny Testaverde starting at QB. The thing both of these teams had in common was their Head Coach (Bill Belichick).
Didn't NE go 11-5 with Matt Cassel at QB in 2008 when Brady blew out his knee in the opener? The last time Cleveland won 11 regular season games we had Vinny Testaverde starting at QB. The thing both of these teams had in common was their Head Coach (Bill Belichick).
But he also went 5-11 with Drew Bledsoe at QB, And in addition to the year with 11 wins with Vinny, he also had 2 seasons with losing records with Vinny and others at QB.
I have always said: Yes, BB is a good enough HC to have his team's make the occasional playoffs......but without Tom Brady....he has more losing seasons than winning seasons. In fact, it is: 2 winning seasons (1 making playoffs) 5 losing seasons without Brady.... -0- losing seasons with him as his starter.
Just the facts ma'am.
But now we shall see going forward.
-
You changed the title and content of this thread that already had replies.
Not cool man
-
-
-
Saw the thread title and thought I'd only get 5 or 6 posts down before seeing this, but 2 pages later and nothing........You all disappoint me.
The slinkie one I posted was a Jack Handey...
I thought this was the injury that affected his throwing for years? Or did he get hurt with the Browns and I'm forgetting it?
It was... the shot he took early in the BCS vs. BAMA severely damaged the nerve bundle running to his throwing arm. It took 5 years for it to repair itself.
It wasn't until his first year with WSH that his arm "felt alive". The added zip was visible.
-
Saw the thread title and thought I'd only get 5 or 6 posts down before seeing this, but 2 pages later and nothing........You all disappoint me.
The slinkie one I posted was a Jack Handey...
I thought this was the injury that affected his throwing for years? Or did he get hurt with the Browns and I'm forgetting it?
It was... the shot he took early in the BCS vs. BAMA severely damaged the nerve bundle running to his throwing arm. It took 5 years for it to repair itself.
It wasn't until his first year with WSH that his arm "felt alive". The added zip was visible.
-
By this logic 1/2 of your schools Heisman winners should hand back in their statue. Because Manti Te'o is still playing and starting on occasion, while Johnny Hate crime is probably out sucking dick for his fix.
Stick to the poli board, your own line of thinking was too easy to use against you. Also, just a reminder, A&M is the useful idiot cousin of SEC schools. You're a convenient program for them and little more. So please, spare me your pimping of Bama's trophy winners. They are at least a historically relavent program.
Where did that come from? I've had no problem saying JFF was a miserable failure, so there really isn't any logic to use against me. I'll stop molesting your cat though.?
Where did that come from? I've had no problem saying JFF was a miserable failure, so there really isn't any logic to use against me. I'll stop molesting your cat though.?
So.... what the problem was - I've been doing intermittent fasting to help with my cuts before I clean bulk. And when baby's blood sugar starts to get low, I am a fucking demon. Good lord, I have no idea why I was so pissed off this morning. I'm also taking a cycle of animal stak and I'm sure that shit isn't helping any.
A&M can still kiss my ass, but you ight by me
-
Where did that come from? I've had no problem saying JFF was a miserable failure, so there really isn't any logic to use against me. I'll stop molesting your cat though.?
So.... what the problem was - I've been doing intermittent fasting to help with my cuts before I clean bulk. And when baby's blood sugar starts to get low, I am a fucking demon. Good lord, I have no idea why I was so pissed off this morning. I'm also taking a cycle of animal stak and I'm sure that shit isn't helping any.
A&M can still kiss my ass, but you ight by me
So.... what the problem was - I've been doing intermittent fasting to help with my cuts before I clean bulk. And when baby's blood sugar starts to get low, I am a fucking demon. Good lord, I have no idea why I was so pissed off this morning. I'm also taking a cycle of animal stak and I'm sure that shit isn't helping any.
A&M can still kiss my ass, but you ight by me ?
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
-
So.... what the problem was - I've been doing intermittent fasting to help with my cuts before I clean bulk. And when baby's blood sugar starts to get low, I am a fucking demon. Good lord, I have no idea why I was so pissed off this morning. I'm also taking a cycle of animal stak and I'm sure that shit isn't helping any.
A&M can still kiss my ass, but you ight by me ?
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
Be gentle.
-
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
Be gentle.
Be gentle.
I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" ?? Giddy up!?
-
So.... what the problem was - I've been doing intermittent fasting to help with my cuts before I clean bulk. And when baby's blood sugar starts to get low, I am a fucking demon. Good lord, I have no idea why I was so pissed off this morning. I'm also taking a cycle of animal stak and I'm sure that shit isn't helping any.
A&M can still kiss my ass, but you ight by me ?
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
So I have permission to molest the cat then???
-
Be gentle.
I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" ?? Giddy up!?
I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" ?? Giddy up!?
So you're a creepy cat lady?
THAT..... would explain some things.
-
I'm so good with cats that the grown kids of our friends who watched me with ours growing up that they tell their parents that when they come back after the die, they want to come back as one of my cats. I spoil 'em so rotten that they follow me around the house. My neighbor watched me herd my two in from the outback yesterday and said, "I didn't think it was actually possible to herd cats. How did you do that?" ?? Giddy up!?
So you're a creepy cat lady?
THAT..... would explain some things.
So you're a creepy cat lady?
THAT..... would explain some things.
Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!?
-
So you're a creepy cat lady?
THAT..... would explain some things.
Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!?
Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!?
Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives.
-
Yeah, it does. Now let me tell you about Ragdoll cats. They are actually dogs in cat fur. That is why they follow me like loyal dogs and why I can herd them back into the house from way outback. And I had one that died about 3 years ago who loved to play fetch. I would wad up a piece of college rule notebook paper and she would come running at the sound. I'd toss it across the floor where she would bat it all around, pick it up with her mouth, bring it right back to my feet and drop it. Then she would get in a crouch and wait for me to pick it up and toss it again. This would go on for 10 or 12 tosses before she'd finally just leave it for another time. I would show friends her little trick and they would just sit there amazed that any cat could or would do that. Yep, I'm a real pussy whisperer!?
Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives.
Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives.
HOT DAMN! TWO CAT LADIES ON THE BB!??
-
Our two oldest orange tabbies play fetch too, the oldest has been known to actually leap in the air and catch a hair tie with his paws or mouth. They'll more or less bring them back to me to do it again. The oldest also shakes hands and gives high fives.
HOT DAMN! TWO CAT LADIES ON THE BB!??
HOT DAMN! TWO CAT LADIES ON THE BB!??
Allergic to dogs, even hypoallergenic ones... ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

