Hunt has signed
-
Trade bait for Trent Williams
-
I don't understand why we would want this guy. He's been injured, he's old so he's gonna be injured more......when we can get a brand new one.
I just think if we stay at 10 and our OT is available we dont get a vet to play LT ....if our choice has gone we wont settle for a fall back option at 10 ...we take BPA, or trade back and then get an OT in round 2 or 3, and have him as a rotational OT and hopefully he can then step in after 1 or 2 years ..... someone like Peart or Ezra Cleveland ..... if our guy is say Wirfs and he goes before 10 I dont see us settling for one that is left, if they have say Wirfs and Thomas valued the same then that is different....
-
I don't understand why we would want this guy. He's been injured, he's old so he's gonna be injured more......when we can get a brand new one.
I just think if we stay at 10 and our OT is available we dont get a vet to play LT ....if our choice has gone we wont settle for a fall back option at 10 ...we take BPA, or trade back and then get an OT in round 2 or 3, and have him as a rotational OT and hopefully he can then step in after 1 or 2 years ..... someone like Peart or Ezra Cleveland ..... if our guy is say Wirfs and he goes before 10 I dont see us settling for one that is left, if they have say Wirfs and Thomas valued the same then that is different....
I just think
As I mentioned in my pyramid thread, there IS the outside possibility that they think Conklin is their LT. (Tour suggested that) In which case they'd be looking for a RT. In that case, if they're not blown away with who's available at #10 then swapping picks makes sense to try and fill multiple holes. - Either way, I don't want Trent. But that's just me.
-
I don't understand why we would want this guy. He's been injured, he's old so he's gonna be injured more......when we can get a brand new one.
Word. Plus, he's obviously not hungry. I would NOT anticipate a solid effort from him moving forward. Why bother? They can get a 22 year old for a deal at #10.
-
I just think
As I mentioned in my pyramid thread, there IS the outside possibility that they think Conklin is their LT. (Tour suggested that) In which case they'd be looking for a RT. In that case, if they're not blown away with who's available at #10 then swapping picks makes sense to try and fill multiple holes. - Either way, I don't want Trent. But that's just me.
As I mentioned in my pyramid thread, there IS the outside possibility that they think Conklin is their LT. (Tour suggested that) In which case they'd be looking for a RT. In that case, if they're not blown away with who's available at #10 then swapping picks makes sense to try and fill multiple holes. - Either way, I don't want Trent. But that's just me.
just my opinion.. We had* to pay Conklin as a LT.. he's a better fit at RT, making Hubbard our best swing man...In this draft, the best 3 guys staying on the Left side are... A.Thomas, Josh Jones & Becton, and that's my order ...I can see Wills & Wirfs playing the Right side for 2 season's of rookie deal before maybe* swinging to left.. if i than layout the OZS Stef wants to run? I than see.. 1)Thomas 2) J.Jones 3) Wirfs 4) Austin Jackson...i say Ezra Cleveland is being used as a pawn to say look over here?... Ezra imo, is Austin Corbett 2. 0h ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login