Skip to content

Sonny Weavers 2020 Browns Draft

The Browns Board
12 6 386
  • Never ever pick @ 22 ever 

  • that draft is a bunch of bullhockey, imho.

  • that draft is a bunch of bullhockey, imho.

    @calfoxwc said:

    that draft is a bunch of bullhockey, imho.

    So, are  3 years worth of 2d round picks  worth trading the #6 pick? 

  • I forgot he also asked for David God damn Putney

  • I forgot he also asked for David God damn Putney

    @darren15 said:

    I forgot he also asked for David God damn Putney

    Yea....and we STILL need a Punt Returner. 

    Maybe this kid from Akron they got can fill the bill. 

    FYI....this thread motivated me to go back and watch the movie.  I just did. 

    So....Who do we pick this year....No Matter What? 

  • So Sonny thinks we're set enough at LB and Safety after Queen and Winfield that he drafts a superfluous OT and not one, but two RBs?

  • So Sonny thinks we're set enough at LB and Safety after Queen and Winfield that he drafts a superfluous OT and not one, but two RBs?

    @tour2ma said:

    So Sonny thinks we're set enough at LB and Safety after Queen and Winfield that he drafts a superfluous OT and not one, but two RBs?

    In Darren's  scenario, I see only  1 BR that the Browns get:   Taylor  /after trading Hunt;  (or did I miss something?)     And while they trade for Williams, I am going to say that a backup/developmental  OT like Cleveland would not really be "superfluous".   He would not be a starter, but could be backup....as even if we did have  Conklin and Williams, right now the only guy I see behind them is Hubbard. 

    And, I do like the idea of drafting a guy named  Biadasz....which we would all, of course, proceed to pronounce as "Badass". 

  • I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

  • I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

    @tour2ma said:

    I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

    LOL

    it's just that kind of day....

  • I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

    @tour2ma said:

    I should have never shown you the DraftNetwork site... but, yes, by all means let's draft for nicknames and not scheme fits...

    I assume you must have been addressing  Darren....as he is the one that suggested  we get Badass.

    If you were addressing me....It was Draftek, not DraftNetwork, that I have been looking at;  and trust me....you didn't have a cabbage fart's contribution in showing anything to me.  You know, they have this thing called "Google"  that when you  make a search for something ...like  Top Prospects in the 2020 NFL draft....a whole variety of different ranking services show up there.  Maybe now I should not have shown you the concept of Google. 

    Besides,  is your sphincter  really puckered so tight that you can't have a little fun in this process?   That when Darren,  who is the one who suggested we draft that   guy  mentioned his name that it offends you that I, or anyone else would have made a little joke about his name  (which is clearly what people would call him).  

    Well, does it, Francis?