Skip to content

Moderation again

Political Discussion
37 11 613
  • Nah, you really should list the offending party(ies).   Some of us are curious.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Nah, you really should list the offending party(ies).   Some of us are curious.

    C........

  • Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

  • Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    Sounds like a trumpflake with hurt feelings.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    Sounds like a trumpflake with hurt feelings.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Sounds like a trumpflake with hurt feelings.

    I have a feeling I know who would be tossing tea and who would be kissing the ass of the infallible king. 

  • I don't care which side ran to an admin, they should be awarded a timeout..

  • AxeA Axe

    I don't care which side ran to an admin, they should be awarded a timeout..

    @axe said:

    I don't care which side ran to an admin, they should be awarded a timeout..

    Outside of somebody getting outraged about the "F" word... what was there to report about?

    Failure to join the liberal hater darkside? Whaaaa ?

    I will say, it isn't the first time a few liberal haters on the board have gone "helter-skelter" to

    get a conservative to respond in kind, or overboard - to report the conservative and get them banned.

    Kinda like a pelosi makeupsi way of controlling the narrative on a forum. Like communist and socialist countries -

    they know they are wrong - so they have to control and get rid of the truth.

  • @axe said:

    I don't care which side ran to an admin, they should be awarded a timeout..

    Outside of somebody getting outraged about the "F" word... what was there to report about?

    Failure to join the liberal hater darkside? Whaaaa ?

    I will say, it isn't the first time a few liberal haters on the board have gone "helter-skelter" to

    get a conservative to respond in kind, or overboard - to report the conservative and get them banned.

    Kinda like a pelosi makeupsi way of controlling the narrative on a forum. Like communist and socialist countries -

    they know they are wrong - so they have to control and get rid of the truth.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Outside of somebody getting outraged about the "F" word... what was there to report about?

    Failure to join the liberal hater darkside? Whaaaa ?

    I will say, it isn't the first time a few liberal haters on the board have gone "helter-skelter" to

    get a conservative to respond in kind, or overboard - to report the conservative and get them banned.

    Kinda like a pelosi makeupsi way of controlling the narrative on a forum. Like communist and socialist countries -

    they know they are wrong - so they have to control and get rid of the truth.

    Hmm.

    joseph goebbels once said "accuse the other side of which you are guilty".

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Outside of somebody getting outraged about the "F" word... what was there to report about?

    Failure to join the liberal hater darkside? Whaaaa ?

    I will say, it isn't the first time a few liberal haters on the board have gone "helter-skelter" to

    get a conservative to respond in kind, or overboard - to report the conservative and get them banned.

    Kinda like a pelosi makeupsi way of controlling the narrative on a forum. Like communist and socialist countries -

    they know they are wrong - so they have to control and get rid of the truth.

    Hmm.

    joseph goebbels once said "accuse the other side of which you are guilty".

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hmm.

    joseph goebbels once said "accuse the other side of which you are guilty".

    well, I was accused, read up above - so, yep - the other side is guilty. It's what liberals do. Good point Tiam !

    Trust me, it wasn't me..

  • video_image-Ya0llIRPK.jpg

  • @mld-woody said:

    video_image-Ya0llIRPK.jpg

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

  • I think all of you on either side who are pitching a bitch would be surprised to know who it was. Anyway we had a decent and respectful chat and I don't think he understood how little the administrators want to hear this kind of stuff.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    video_image-Ya0llIRPK.jpg

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

  • Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

  • I think all of you on either side who are pitching a bitch would be surprised to know who it was. Anyway we had a decent and respectful chat and I don't think he understood how little the administrators want to hear this kind of stuff.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think all of you on either side who are pitching a bitch would be surprised to know who it was. Anyway we had a decent and respectful chat and I don't think he understood how little the administrators want to hear this kind of stuff.

    WSS

    That should narrow it down quite a bit. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    @mld-woody said:

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

     read a little more carefully I said ridiculous number of means everybody puts up one or two or three.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

     nobody has ever accused me of doing so

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

  • There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

     read a little more carefully I said ridiculous number of means everybody puts up one or two or three.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

     nobody has ever accused me of doing so

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

     
     
     
     

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

    Right, I know. That's kind of the point hahaha

    I just posted the funny meme (that I took a good 30 seconds to make, so you should appreciate my artistic flair). I never said I was involved. 

  • There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

    @mld-woody said:

    There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    Again bitching about the political makeup of the board which you denied just a couple days ago.

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    @gorka said:

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

  • I've been suspended from this board before, and it was because the conservatives at the time (different mod) didn't like that I was disagreeing with them. Just sayin...