Skip to content

Moderation again

Political Discussion
37 11 613
  • Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

  • I think all of you on either side who are pitching a bitch would be surprised to know who it was. Anyway we had a decent and respectful chat and I don't think he understood how little the administrators want to hear this kind of stuff.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I think all of you on either side who are pitching a bitch would be surprised to know who it was. Anyway we had a decent and respectful chat and I don't think he understood how little the administrators want to hear this kind of stuff.

    WSS

    That should narrow it down quite a bit. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    @mld-woody said:

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

     read a little more carefully I said ridiculous number of means everybody puts up one or two or three.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

     nobody has ever accused me of doing so

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

  • There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

     read a little more carefully I said ridiculous number of means everybody puts up one or two or three.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

     nobody has ever accused me of doing so

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

     
     
     
     

    Your paranoia is unnecessary Woody. You weren't even part of the conversation, sorry.

    WSS

    Right, I know. That's kind of the point hahaha

    I just posted the funny meme (that I took a good 30 seconds to make, so you should appreciate my artistic flair). I never said I was involved. 

  • There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

    @mld-woody said:

    There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    Again bitching about the political makeup of the board which you denied just a couple days ago.

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha. Sounds like a snowflake.

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    @gorka said:

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

  • I've been suspended from this board before, and it was because the conservatives at the time (different mod) didn't like that I was disagreeing with them. Just sayin...

  • I've been suspended from this board before, and it was because the conservatives at the time (different mod) didn't like that I was disagreeing with them. Just sayin...

    @mld-woody said:

    I've been suspended from this board before, and it was because the conservatives at the time (different mod) didn't like that I was disagreeing with them. Just sayin...

    And who rode in like a knight in shining armor to save you from your oppressors? Me right?

    ???❤✌??✊

    WSS

  • the only thing i could give a fuck about is when some of these ass clowns carry over their B.S to the other boards on this site

  • the only thing i could give a fuck about is when some of these ass clowns carry over their B.S to the other boards on this site

    @atom said:

    the only thing i could give a fuck about is when some of these ass clowns carry over their B.S to the other boards on this site

    And vice-versa apparently.

    ?

    WSS

  • There legitimately is a group of posters on here that are all pretty lockstep in their political beliefs and what they post. All fervent Trump supporters. That's been shown to be the case over the last 4 years. 

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Oh well. Nothing new I guess...

    @mld-woody said:

    I always get a kick out of someone disagreeing with them and then the follow-up attempt to lump all of the non-Trump people together. "You guys". "Your side". Etc. 

    We've had discussions on topics before (yes, actual discussion actually has happened here in the past). That "other" group isn't lockstep and doesn't agree on everything.

    We know how this works though. It is easier to paint with a broad brush. Anyone that disagrees with Trump on anything must be a bleeding heart liberal on every subject so I'll call them my enemy. 

    Now, seriously, Woody, lol, just re-read your post and stop and think about it .....

  • @gorka said:

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

    that was a few years ago?, I admit. I was letting the mods know threats and nasty stuff that was bad for the board, figuring they would want to know...

    but they didn't want reports. So, lol, I don't report nothin ever since. I believe what happened is, a few warning emails to me went to spam and I never saw them, so when I was royally bitched at, I was confused as to why.

     We all should be able to be friends - but even back in the day, old Sheply came after me every time I simply posted a conservative disagreement on anything. Every time you'd disagree with him, he'd get really po'd and start with a number of nasty liberal talking point slurs. And he never could legitimately explain why he felt the way he did.

       He got belligerent over talking about a qb - who was so "pretty" he said he was going to be a star. Was drafted by the Bears, I think.

    and.....

    he ended up leaving the board after that. Mucho too mucho redfaceo.

    (did I mention that liberals love to jump in and attack without any reason from the attackee?, ...Logic? LOL)

  • @mld-woody said:

    I've been suspended from this board before, and it was because the conservatives at the time (different mod) didn't like that I was disagreeing with them. Just sayin...

    And who rode in like a knight in shining armor to save you from your oppressors? Me right?

    ???❤✌??✊

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    And who rode in like a knight in shining armor to save you from your oppressors? Me right?

    ???❤✌??✊

    WSS

    I just assumed Mr T died, or killed someone, or something

  • @westside-steve said:

    And who rode in like a knight in shining armor to save you from your oppressors? Me right?

    ???❤✌??✊

    WSS

    I just assumed Mr T died, or killed someone, or something

    @mld-woody said:

    I just assumed Mr T died, or killed someone, or something

    lol by the way I even removed at least two of your warning points. If I can quote Greg Marmalard from the Omega house "Something that never looks bad on your permanent record, chip."

    WSS

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    Ironic post coming from the boards resident child.

    WSS

    Really Steve? I post a meme that's just joking about this and that's the response? I may be the youngest (probably) but I sure as hell haven't been the one acting like it.

    I didn't contact moderation and I never have. 

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    @mld-woody said:

    This is a nursing home fight that's getting testy. Hopefully, they all go down for their 2pm naps before someone breaks a hip.

    LOL!?

  • @gorka said:

    There is zero truth to that. Typical of you guys.

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

    I'm not talking about the reporting, I'm talking about the "for basically disagreeing" part.

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha.

    If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Cal and others have been jumped on before for this very behavior.

    I'm not talking about the reporting, I'm talking about the "for basically disagreeing" part.

    Every time someone posts on here in contrast to the flock on this side, someone wants to report the poster for basically disagreeing haha.

    If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

    @gorka said:

    If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

    and, it's a farce that I would ever "report" for disagreeing - I disagree about football and politics.

    It's the really below the belt threats - and in the distant past - it's happened to different folks. and attacking

    members' families. I've caught hell in the past for disagreeing about football fer cryin out loud.

    Rich and I used to argue about football, and I've been told that our "war" was the funniest thing they ever read on

    the board. lol

       He never once, NOT ONCE, hit below the belt/said anything that was really wrong. But he really let me have it in funny ways,

    and I did the same.

      People complain that conservative posters are "close minded" etc etc, and "keep having the same beliefs/saying the same things"...

    well, when you base what you believe on a history of doing things, experiencing things, learning history more and more - you develop perceptions that are well-established and hopefully, not wrong.

       We have friends who are really liberal. We laugh about it if it ever comes up.

    There is far, far more to life than getting angry because some people won't come over to your side. and it's foolish.

    Guess who else won't come over to the other person's side? The angry person complaining.

  • @gorka said:

    If Cal has reported people for basically disagreeing then I stand corrected.

    and, it's a farce that I would ever "report" for disagreeing - I disagree about football and politics.

    It's the really below the belt threats - and in the distant past - it's happened to different folks. and attacking

    members' families. I've caught hell in the past for disagreeing about football fer cryin out loud.

    Rich and I used to argue about football, and I've been told that our "war" was the funniest thing they ever read on

    the board. lol

       He never once, NOT ONCE, hit below the belt/said anything that was really wrong. But he really let me have it in funny ways,

    and I did the same.

      People complain that conservative posters are "close minded" etc etc, and "keep having the same beliefs/saying the same things"...

    well, when you base what you believe on a history of doing things, experiencing things, learning history more and more - you develop perceptions that are well-established and hopefully, not wrong.

       We have friends who are really liberal. We laugh about it if it ever comes up.

    There is far, far more to life than getting angry because some people won't come over to your side. and it's foolish.

    Guess who else won't come over to the other person's side? The angry person complaining.

    @calfoxwc said:

    and, it's a farce that I would ever "report" for disagreeing - I disagree about football and politics.

    I know you wouldn't. You reporting someone for basically disagreeing  is a baseless assertion, a lie.  Libs do that shit all the time. I take joy in catching them at it.

  • Yeah Logic, you stupid lib