Skip to content

Browns Board Draft Results 2020

The Browns Board
27 7 1.0k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Yes, he was, but CBS did not like him.

    Next year you step up and run the Mock Draft and then you can draft for the Browns and take whomever you want. 

    For the Browns picks,  I consulted several draft services, not just CBS.....and I took the guy that was by considered best by a consensus of them.  (but sure, for other teams I looked at CBS because it was convenient, and I was not going to spend as much time on them as I was on the Browns picks.

    And don't be surprised that if the same situation comes up, that it does not go the same way for real.   We shall see. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Next year you step up and run the Mock Draft and then you can draft for the Browns and take whomever you want. 

    I just might for the third or fourth time, Gipski... assuming the markets are approaching normalcy.

    Simply too much money to be made this year... closest thing I've had to a full-time job since I turned 50... and it paid very well.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next year you step up and run the Mock Draft and then you can draft for the Browns and take whomever you want. 

    I just might for the third or fourth time, Gipski... assuming the markets are approaching normalcy.

    Simply too much money to be made this year... closest thing I've had to a full-time job since I turned 50... and it paid very well.

    @tour2ma said:

    I just might for the third or fourth time, Gipski... assuming the markets are approaching normalcy.

    Simply too much money to be made this year... closest thing I've had to a full-time job since I turned 50... and it paid very well.

    Its all yours.   I think this was like the third time I did it, but it had been a few years. 

  • There you go again...

  • There you go again...

    @tour2ma said:

    There you go again...

    No....there YOU go again.   Its your job next year. My time came and went. 

  • I have done it twice.......dont have the time now with new job.....

  • I have done it twice.......dont have the time now with new job.....

    @darren15 said:

    I have done it twice.......dont have the time now with new job.....

    I think it should go to mjp28 and his play-nurse.?‍❤️‍?‍?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next year you step up and run the Mock Draft and then you can draft for the Browns and take whomever you want. 

    I just might for the third or fourth time, Gipski... assuming the markets are approaching normalcy.

    Simply too much money to be made this year... closest thing I've had to a full-time job since I turned 50... and it paid very well.

    lol... Somehow...

    @tour2ma said:

    I just might... assuming...

    goes into Gipper's brain and becomes...

    @the-gipper said:

    Its all yours.

    ... and...

    @the-gipper said:

    Its your job next year.

    Like I said in another thread... I just can't compete with the conversation that occurs in your head.

    So it's time once again to give you and the Board a break, and quit trying for a while...

    The Ignore feature gives "there you go again" a whole new meaning.

  • All I am saying is that it is your job next year...if you want it.  .....you can continue the debate with yourself over it like next February.   If you want to stay gone until then....then as they say often down your part of the country:   Adios Amigos. 

  • Sorry for not finishing my picks. It’s been crazy at work. Barely time to sit down and do anything. First time I’ve been on here in a week

  • Sorry for not finishing my picks. It’s been crazy at work. Barely time to sit down and do anything. First time I’ve been on here in a week

    @browns149 said:

    Sorry for not finishing my picks. It’s been crazy at work. Barely time to sit down and do anything. First time I’ve been on here in a week

    No worries mate.  Duty calls and one must answer. 

    Just what do you do?  

  • 6 correct in round 1...John Lynch like me went for Kinlaw ?

  • Right.   Our Mock got  6 players correct.   

    1.  Burrow

    2. Young

    3. Okudah

    5.  Tua

    6. Herbert

    23. Murray LB.....though he went to the Charges in a trade instead of to the Patriots.   

    A lot of other picks got the position right....but not the player:

    Browns OT at 10;  Wills vs. Wirfs

      Jets OT at 11  Becton vs Thomas

    ; Raiders WR at 12 (they got the school right....its just that our draft took Jeudy where the Raiders took Ruggs, both from ALA);

     Broncos WR at 15; CeeDee Lamb vs Jeudy

     Falcons CB at 16;   AJ Terrell vs.  CJ Henderson

      Dolphins at OT at 18;   Austin Jackson vs. Josh Jones

    Raiders CB at 19;  Damon Arnette  vs. Kristian Fulton

     Eagles  WR at 21:  Jalon Raegor vs. Laviska Shenault

  • Right.   Our Mock got  6 players correct.   

    1.  Burrow

    2. Young

    3. Okudah

    5.  Tua

    6. Herbert

    23. Murray LB.....though he went to the Charges in a trade instead of to the Patriots.   

    A lot of other picks got the position right....but not the player:

    Browns OT at 10;  Wills vs. Wirfs

      Jets OT at 11  Becton vs Thomas

    ; Raiders WR at 12 (they got the school right....its just that our draft took Jeudy where the Raiders took Ruggs, both from ALA);

     Broncos WR at 15; CeeDee Lamb vs Jeudy

     Falcons CB at 16;   AJ Terrell vs.  CJ Henderson

      Dolphins at OT at 18;   Austin Jackson vs. Josh Jones

    Raiders CB at 19;  Damon Arnette  vs. Kristian Fulton

     Eagles  WR at 21:  Jalon Raegor vs. Laviska Shenault

    @the-gipper said:

    Right.   Our Mock got  6 players correct.   

    1.  Burrow

    2. Young

    3. Okudah

    5.  Tua

    6. Herbert

    23. Murray LB.....though he went to the Charges in a trade instead of to the Patriots.   

    A lot of other picks got the position right....but not the player:

    Browns OT at 10;  Wills vs. Wirfs

      Jets OT at 11  Becton vs Thomas

    ; Raiders WR at 12 (they got the school right....its just that our draft took Jeudy where the Raiders took Ruggs, both from ALA);

     Broncos WR at 15; CeeDee Lamb vs Jeudy

     Falcons CB at 16;   AJ Terrell vs.  CJ Henderson

      Dolphins at OT at 18;   Austin Jackson vs. Josh Jones

    Raiders CB at 19;  Damon Arnette  vs. Kristian Fulton

     Eagles  WR at 21:  Jalon Raegor vs. Laviska Shenault

    I got the 49ers first pick right too

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right.   Our Mock got  6 players correct.   

    1.  Burrow

    2. Young

    3. Okudah

    5.  Tua

    6. Herbert

    23. Murray LB.....though he went to the Charges in a trade instead of to the Patriots.   

    A lot of other picks got the position right....but not the player:

    Browns OT at 10;  Wills vs. Wirfs

      Jets OT at 11  Becton vs Thomas

    ; Raiders WR at 12 (they got the school right....its just that our draft took Jeudy where the Raiders took Ruggs, both from ALA);

     Broncos WR at 15; CeeDee Lamb vs Jeudy

     Falcons CB at 16;   AJ Terrell vs.  CJ Henderson

      Dolphins at OT at 18;   Austin Jackson vs. Josh Jones

    Raiders CB at 19;  Damon Arnette  vs. Kristian Fulton

     Eagles  WR at 21:  Jalon Raegor vs. Laviska Shenault

    I got the 49ers first pick right too

    @darren15 said:

    I got the 49ers first pick right too

    But wasn't that after a trade, and not at the original position?   I was just looking at the draft slot. 

  • Other variances from our Draft.   Here are players that were taken in Round One, which in  our draft were taken lower

    Austin Jackson:  18   our draft:  42

    Damon Arnette:  19   our draft: 47

    Jaelon Raegor:  21  our draft: 48

    Caesar Ruiz:  24   our draft  67

    Brandon Aiyuk: 25  our draft  53

    Jordyn Brooks: 27  our draft   88

    Isaiha Wilson: 29  our draft:  36

    Igbonene?: : 30   our draft   50

    Edwards-Helair:  32  our draft:  56

  • Players we took in Round One that are still available.  Our draft pick choice precedes name:

    18 Josh Jones OT

    19. Kristian Fulton CB

    21. Laviska Shenault  WR

    22. Trevon Diggs CB  

    24. Xavier McKinney  Safety

    25. Yetur Gross-Matos  Edge

    28. Tee Higgins WR

    30. D'Andre Swift  RB

    31. Grant Delpit  Safety

    32. Neville Gallimore  DT

  • @browns149 said:

    Sorry for not finishing my picks. It’s been crazy at work. Barely time to sit down and do anything. First time I’ve been on here in a week

    No worries mate.  Duty calls and one must answer. 

    Just what do you do?  

    @the-gipper said:

    No worries mate.  Duty calls and one must answer. 

    Just what do you do?  

    I work for a company that services all the utilities. Such as power plants, water plants, and the like. 

    It’s NOWHERE near as important as Nurses and Doctors

    But shit, could literally hit the fan if we don’t work

  • By the looks of it highest taken player in our draft not currently taken in the real draft is pick 40 ....lowest of our picks already taken .... a little run at 202, 203 and 204

  • By the looks of it highest taken player in our draft not currently taken in the real draft is pick 40 ....lowest of our picks already taken .... a little run at 202, 203 and 204

    @darren15 said:

    By the looks of it highest taken player in our draft not currently taken in the real draft is pick 40 ....lowest of our picks already taken .... a little run at 202, 203 and 204

    Yea:   Bryce Hall;    Also highly taken in our still left on the board:   Prince Tega;  Bradley Anae, KJ Hill, Tyler Badass. 

  • Did anyone take Nick Harris ....dont see him