WR3 possibility ?
-
The Jags are releasing WR Marquis Lee ..... I would be all over this if I was Berry....2 years of injury issues but if he can get back to his best he would be a nice WR 3 on a 1 year prove it contract
-
I hear he has been completely injury prone. Played in 6 games in 2 years. But...at the cost of exactly -0-, other than what you may pay him if he makes the team.....perhaps worth a shot.
-
The Jags are releasing WR Marquis Lee ..... I would be all over this if I was Berry....2 years of injury issues but if he can get back to his best he would be a nice WR 3 on a 1 year prove it contract
-
Seems a lot like what we have... only less...
What am I missing?
He has an upside IF he can ever stay healthy, but nothing suggests he can. He shows flashes when he is on the field, but that is rare. #1 ability is reliability. He's shown none.
He started 14 games in 2017...just one start last year. Six in 2016.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LeexMa00.htm
-
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
-
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
Hooper or Njoku
-
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed!, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
Hooper or Njoku?
Njoku is certainly not sure handed & we already have a plethora of shorter (6' & under) WRs. On the other side, I would also like some taller DBs who can tackle.
Mike
-
WR3? I would like a tall, sure handed, red zone threat. Just my opinion.
Mike
Hooper or Njoku
Hooper or Njoku
Hooper had only 2 drops on 93 targets all season In 2019 -
For WR 3 l would probably just use a mid to low pick on a guy with potential and let him duke it out with the likes of Ratley, Hodge and Montgomery. It’s not unheard of to get production from a UDFA guy either. Maybe land the next Willie Snead.
-
For WR 3 l would probably just use a mid to low pick on a guy with potential and let him duke it out with the likes of Ratley, Hodge and Montgomery. It’s not unheard of to get production from a UDFA guy either. Maybe land the next Willie Snead.
For WR 3 l would probably just use a mid to low pick on a guy with potential and let him duke it out with the likes of Ratley, Hodge and Montgomery. It’s not unheard of to get production from a UDFA guy either. Maybe land the next Willie Snead.
Agree... but if we add a 2nd sometime today in a trade down, then I would not be adverse to turning that into a WR early tomorrow.
This draft is very deep in OTs and WRs so even sitting still and taking one in the 3rd would work IMO, especially since we have two 3rd rounders.
EDIT: Or just take Kendrick Rogers in the 6th. ?He's better than any of the 3 mentioned.
-
We just need to sign our own #3
Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins!
GO BROWNS!!!
-
We just need to sign our own #3
Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins!
GO BROWNS!!!
We just need to sign our own #3
Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins!
GO BROWNS!!!
It appears we are waiting him out past the draft.
-
Do we still have the willies?
-
There's incredible depth at the WR position. Tee Higgins for example in a weaker draft class could easily be a top 15 pick, and will likely slip to the 2nd round. I have no qualms trying to add some depth there, this draft is dripping with talent that will slide.
-
Too late Bill Belichick just grabbed him.
-
CeeDee Lamb would be a surprise but not that big of a surprise.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login